"Reality Winner" A.K.A. Sara Winners. There's MUCH More Going On

Anons find "Sara Winners" on Twitter twitter.com/Reezlie

Her timeline shows she basically a self hating Anti-White SJW who holds Communist views, would fight for Iran against the U.S., swallowed the the "Russian" narrative, and had love for all things #Resistance

But there's more coming out about her. This is only the beginning. There is a web of deceit here that has her visiting the White House a WEEK before she leaked to Press.

This is YUGE.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/l0bys
compassionatejournalism.com/
archive.is/84N1f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Data analysist here
It's literally nothing
Go to sleep
She won
DRUMPF

They hired her because they knew she would leak. Deep state can't leak themselves but they can hire useful idiots.

Pic related

Reality is go to face reality, very soon

How is a retard like her in possession of "top secret" NSA docs?

what the literal fuck is going on?

Bums

Because the deep state isn't just wicked and corrupt, they're also incredibly incompetent. If they had any real skills, they'd be in the private sector with everyone who works for a living.

Sorry, but if you manage to get a good government job, you're lucky and going to fight to keep it. Private sector work may have benefits and satisfaction but competent people work for the government... Even if they do bad or no work.

>muh private sector
yeah how did enron, GS, Mercury Systems and DTTS work out with those private sector geniuses.

Government has the most stringent hiring process for important positions in intelligence, etc (I would know). You are just sad you got rejected in the first round of cuts. Wah wah your shitty degree didn't get you what you thought. KYS.

>self hating Anti-White
>self hating
>White

What? Is she the Jew? Is "Winners" a Juden name?

I honestly don't know. She looks White

Not sure what any of this means? Are you suggesting she faked the documents and was arrested for it?

You guys are Trump Cucked and Fucked on this. She's already arrested, you can't do anything to her.

Are you suggesting perhaps she had a political motive?

WELL NO SHIT. If these were DNC or Hillary leaks you'd all be blowing each other right now.

Can someone explain to me what her job description is? What qualifications does she have? how did a 25 year old girl come across this shit?

The swamp is filling itself with poison pills like this as a form of self defense, I reckon

she's a jew

I'm not sure the 'documents' were a thing. I think she leaked her own "Analysis" of the hacking stuff.

She was a crypto-linguist for the Air Force for 5 years.

That means she deciphers enemy communications.

Shes speaks Pashto, Farsi and Dari.

After leaving the Air Force, she was hired as a contractor by Pluribus International Corporation based out of Alexandria, Virginia to work for the NSA.

And she owns an AR-15 with pink trim.

Well, she looks Whiter than my ass

She had likes for Jewish-only groups on her facebook page, so seems very probable she is both Jewish and a woman.

>competent people work in govt
>even if they do bad work

I don't think you understand what competent means

They're literally posted on The Intercept right now.

archive.is/l0bys

The FBI actually saw them, since she printed them out (that's how the caught her) and mailed them.

Jesus Christ you can see how hard the Trump Fake News is churning by looking at how little Trumpkins know about any of this.

She wouldn't have been arrested for giving "an analysis" to the media. Fucking hell.

Blond haired blue eyed white girl, 25.

She was hand picked for this. There is a much bigger game going on.

Her arrest and the hanky panky with twitter accounts. Something here doesn't pass the smell test.

You forgot to include the fact that it's a tranny. Look closely. Look at eyes. Imagine the hair isn't there and then tell me that's not a man's face.

The media is responsible, she was radicalized by anti-russian conspiracy theorys

Manning skated because of King Nigger.
This bitch has got Sessions as AG, Mattis as SecDef.
She's fucked.

[Disparaging comment about women]

I found her blog where she talks about her translation work

compassionatejournalism.com/

archive.is/84N1f

IT'S 88DOUBLE-D UNDERWATER BACKGAMMON BY THE GOD EMPERORO!

It's the same shit as Snowden did. Get over it.

>It's the same shit as Snowden did. Get over it.
I recall Snowden blowing the whistle on corruption and unconstitutionality. What corruption did this woman blow the whistle on?

Was one of 6 individuals, Reality - 6 Letters, Winner - 6 letters.
We are crossing into the event horizon.

She looks like an actual patriot. Fuck you stupid trump niggers, you traitorous assholes disgust me. I'm not saying it's right to leak classified intel, but I understand these leakers and why they do it. Fuck trump to hell for undermining our country

Should look into the scumbags at the Intercept who used her as a pawn and won't face consequences.

Yeah no shit. Someone named "Reality Winner" did the leak?

That's some deep state meme magic if I ever saw it.

They are claiming to "win" the "social reality" with this move.

Why does she make that retarded face in all her pics?

I seem to recall seeing somewhere that she was a linguist
any user know what language?

>It's the same shit as Snowden did. Get over it.
False equivalence.

With all the bullshit around the Clinton cartel, they throw a 25 year old with a single document to the wolves to appease the masses.

Weiner, Huma, Hillary account for tens of thousands of documents. This girl is just being offered up as a sacrifice to make people look the other way, and provide some false closure for the weak minded.

Her nickname was "reee" and I seen in a previous thread an user said "reee" was a password for some leak but I don't remember which.

WTF HAPPENED TO JONTRON

Can't wait to see the pics of her in a prison uniform.

I'll be uploading a cum tribute.

>implying taking up arms for Iran against the Jewish war machine is a poor decision

this. i'm starting to get tired. we should probably just hit the hay and get some rest. there is always tomorrow.

nice scarf, do you have a newsletter i can subscribe to?

I know this is b8 but she's a complete moron. She leaked classified info that was all hypothetical situations.

Her motivation was political for sure. That doesn't change the content of the documents however.

If she had leaked some Hillary of DNC shit, be honest you'd be proposing marriage.

My point was they were both NSA Contractors who leaked classified intelligence.

remorse code

FOR THE MOTHER OF GOD STOP CALLING IT A (((SHE)))

My question is, how did she ever pass the polygraph tests?

Say it with me Sup Forums....

FUCK
U
C
K

WHITE
H
I
T
E

WOMEN
O
M
E
N

pashto, farsi, and dari

What are you talking about "hypothetical situation?" this is some Trumpcuck fake news shit. Where'd you read it zerohedge? Kek

polygraphs are a joke

>remorse code
top kek

she went native, question where did she learn pashto/farsi etc?

What polygraph tests?

LOLS

Trump was on a reality contest show for fuck sakes. Lol

>She wouldn't have been arrested for giving "an analysis" to the media
She would if the data that was used in her analysis was classified. There's a lot of shit when it comes to having a security clearance

But the bigger question should be is how the fuck does she have one to begin with.

She looks like a stroke victim. Cockeyed smile and droopy eye in all her pics.

I'd totally fuck her. I have a thing for gym rat chicks. It's weird.

I'd fuck her good

Is the deep state trying to harness meme magic?

Top Secret Clearance with SCI Lifestyle polygraph is common for NSA contractors.

That smug fucking look would be slapped off her face within 10 seconds of meeting her. Then I'd put her in solitary 24/7 and broadcast it live to show any other leaky cunt what happens when you fuck with us.

>same as snowden
False, snowden was a neutral and this cunt is a neverdrumpf delusional retard. Nice buzzwords in every post though surely you will catch those fucking russians soon!

The big three.

Well she passed them. Did Snowden?

Me and Dingo user both agree. ^^^^

Obviously. Booze Allen is very similar.

She don't like little dick white boys.

>self-hating
>jewish

that the mkultra brain magnets

Are you tired? You should really get some sleep.

LOL TOTALLY BRO WE SHOULD ALL READ/ WATCH HUFFPO AND CNN HAHHAHHA YABBRO THATS THE TRUE!!

Nah, I think her birth name is "Sara". They're saying she changed her name to "Reality" on her own.

She's def got a screw loose.

>Well she passed them. Did Snowden?
Is this the official monologue? Equate this with Snowden, get them both pardons, then when the Hillary/Huma/Wiener bomb drops, point at the pardons and shout "Us, too!"

It wasn't her analysis. As I said you can read the document itself.

She was an Airforce Linguist deciphering enemy communications. My guess is that requires classified intelligence.

But yeah, after Snowden you'd think the NSA would learn.

It's a dude. Look at all the pics carefully. Ignore the hair just look at the face. Dude probably started taking hormones early, there have been some weird trannies around for a long time before it became a fad.

>How is a retard like her in possession of "top secret" NSA docs?
>
>what the literal fuck is going on?
Because she has a Q level clearance like every other asshole that wants to spend their lives sucking government cock right out of college.

My question exactly user. Giving this bitch security clearance is like giving Osama bin Laden access to your chemical weapons program. Makes absolutely no sense.

ill fucking kill you
your parents are fucking refugees aren't they you nigger

>coalburner

shes going to be paying the toll for a long time

That dude is a wounded veteran by the way.

>Q level

This isn't the DOE, faggot

Another psycho, feminist, career obsessed white woman. Nothing new to see here.

Air Force.

Female.

Not shocked at the fact she would leak classified documents. I work with a retired AF minority male (nigra). Lazy as fuck. A self proclaimed "progressive". Mad as fuck that "white" America elected Trump. Literally angry and tried taking it out on the rest of the team, which is not surprisingly, white (technical field - requires ability to grasp complex technical concepts and occasionally compose a coherent sentence)

Air Force niggers, women, and most of the men are liberal as fuck and pretty much useless. There is a reason the other branches of the military consider most of the to be nothing more than combat service support.

I love you phantom thieves

Nah, she's just another gym Bro chick.

A weird person

>joining the military
>being a bern-out
>changing her name to something wacky
>getting really chick-swole
>committing a dumb crime

is not a conspiracy and she's probably cool irl

dude I think God is fucking with us or something

>a web of deceit
>visiting the White house
Is this shown in her Twitter?

It's happening. You're just pissed off because you've been beleiving fake news all along.

Nobody thought Russia directly hacked the election, they were looking at collusion between Russia and the Trump Campaign.

New chapter. Get your ass creme ready, you're gonna need it Trumpcuck.

>t. bootlicker

one of the best pics showing (((her))) man-face

also note the look on the black dude's face....he knows

Having worked as a Federal IT contractor, I can say with honesty that around 80% of Federal employees are entirely incompetent and do little or no work. And yes, a fair number of them are corrupt.

NSA is overrun by commies
GG america

i thought it was just me. gettin late over here too lads. pick it up in the same spot tmrw? thanks!

I just checked. Confirmed would still fuck her.

Sorry user Bros

trust me you're gonna wind up going home with a tranny some day.