Can someone redpill me on this Qatar situation? Why are all the Arab states suddenly bullying their little bro?

Can someone redpill me on this Qatar situation? Why are all the Arab states suddenly bullying their little bro?

Other urls found in this thread:

hpcwire.com/2013/11/11/hpc-prospects-qatar/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman–Wahhabi_War
youtube.com/watch?v=oeNCIJbW7PE#t=1410
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_War_of_Independence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_Wars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Revolt
motc.gov.qa/sites/default/files/national_cyber_security_strategy.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're basically double faced cunts. No one in the region likes them.

I'm willing to bet dollars to donuts that it was a condition for that $300 billion arms deal.

>double faced cunts
Give me reasons, user - please

It's because they have been a longtime Saudi rival. There was a soft coup in Qatar a few years ago where the current king deposed his father, which was done under GCC pressure. This was done to unite the region against Iran when the Syrian and Iraqi civil wars were at a peak

Now, under Trump, the Saudis are expected to take a much more assertive regional role, which means undoing all rivals, particularly Qatar

Qatar punches far above its weight class and arguably has the highest prestige of any Gulf state after winning the World Cup

However, like the Saudis, they fund jihadists like al Qaeda in Syria and probably ISIS too. They do this to form a strong Sunni bulwark vs Iran

However the GCC is unable to control its surrogates, as can be seen with the repeated jihadist attacks on whites

After the recent attack on whites in London and Manchester, it's likely that the white governments decided that they will cast the die and allow the Saudis to take down a principle ally

I doubt the Saudis will pull it off because the Qataris are allies with Turkey, who do not want Saudi hegemony in their backyard

Thanks green isis

Hey yeah, the two never clicked until then. ((Suspicious))

>t.crypto kikes
Your govt is doing the exact same things they are accusing ares of so piss off

The Saudis buy up these arms because

1) it boosts the US economy
2) it's insurance. The Saudis never intend to use these weapons. More so they stockpile them so that the US will always come to the their aid to insure their weapons stockpiles don't fall into the wrong hands

If a coup happens in Qatar, no shots will be fired

You are too.
Why isn't everybody fucking you ?

Because they aren't Belgian

Shia vs sunni

Pretty simple shit you faggot burger

What's likely happening is Qatar has had to come to an agreement with Iran to supply their shared offshore gas reserve (North Dome/South Pars) to Indian and Chinese markets, and abandon the Syrian gas pipeline extension to Europe via Syria. Qatar and Iran are essentially producing out of the same massive offshore reserve in the Persian Gulf, and are competing on getting this gas to market. Back in 2016, Qatar had purchased a 20% stake in Rosneft along with Glencore, so Qatar will get a piece of the profits from the Russian gas dominance in Europe. Qatar cutting a deal would allow Qatar access to Iranian terrestrial pipeline networks into Asia, although likely not at the profit levels they would like if they had full control of the pipeline networks. Initially Qatar had planned a gas pipeline via Saudi and Syria en route to Europe, which was blocked by Syria back in 2012, and then Russia had officially entered the fray to defend their literal monopoly of the European gas market.

Enter ISIS, a Saudi-Qatari-US-Israeli backed private military contractors to overthrow Assad, get a puppet President in who would grant construction rights for the Qatari pipeline. This brute force strategy using foreign backed PMC's have utterly failed with Russian support. From the other end, the United Slaves of Israel have blocked Iran from building a gas pipeline through the military campaigns in Iraq, thus closing the Meditteranean corridor for Iran. This has forced Iran to focus their attention on supplying the Asian market, most noteably China, who have been purchasing an increasing amount of oil and gas from Iran and Russia, and less and less from Saudi and the other gulf countries.

Except both countries are essentially the exact same brand of Sunni Islam, semenface

no sorry, actually it's this one:

China is doing this to try to force Saudi, Qatar, and the gulf monarchies to accept the Yuan for oil/gas payments instead of USD, and is putting the Gulf monarchies on a collision course with the United States of Israel and threatening the Petrodollar mercantilism racket. Whenever the United States of Israel dollar is threatened, a false flag ensues, and a major military campaign is executed. Iraq and Libya are perfect examples. As a matter of financial survival, Qatar had to make a deal with Iran since Qatar has been boxed out of the European market directly, and Iran was the biggest obstacle in getting Qatar's and other gulf monarchies oil and liquified natural gas to the two biggest markets in the region -- India, and China.

How's that Israeli cock in your ass, cuck

Forgiven

Iran will join a war to save qatar, the shias will assist

>LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT YOUR REGION//...

DO YOU NEED ANY HELP

Jordan is nothing but a kike puppet, you even stood by in the six day war, lying faggot arab

Ah yes, the Shias will assist the people who have poured billions into jihadist Salafis across Iraq and Syria primarily to kill Shias

The Turks have Qatar's back. That is all

stupid brit they are both wahabi sunni

Maybe it has something to do with all that (((oil)))

You have to go back

and no one in the world likes you
Qatar seems the lesser of two evils here

Qatar supports both Shia and Sunni armed groups. Each of these groups are either considered allies or enemies by some countries.

>Your govt is doing the exact same things
Like supplying both the Popular Mobilization and the Muslim Brotherhood at the same time? kek

You guys support ISIS though

Fucking wahab ziocuck

backstabbing jews

This post is making me laugh a little harder than i expected

>ties with Iran
>ties with Turkey
>failure to fully support KSA's preferred brand of Islamic fundamentalism

Those are some guesses of the top of my head.

get in here. i explained everytthingfds

"Qatar has become one of the world’s most visible targets for cyber security attacks."

"If we assume that the Qatar Foundation’s R&D enterprise is about the same size as the US Department of Energy’s (DOE) Office of Science, that would size it at about $5 billion per annum."

"Developing an exascale system is a totally different matter. But suppose there is some room for savings in the $400 million/year estimate. Maybe $300 million/year would suffice. These scenarios would cost 8% or 6% of an assumed $5 billion budget."

hpcwire.com/2013/11/11/hpc-prospects-qatar/

reminder that ar*bs are uncapable to rule themselves, they need a master who'll whip their ass to prevent further chimpings

also reminder house of saud are kikes

also countries with those flags in pic are basically non countries, again needs to get genocided or ruled by their master

>roach shit talking "muh empire"
Still butthurt the fact that you got BTFO'd by a bunch of bedouins 100 years ago?

They're probably going to have to change it's name to Crater

>bunch of bedouins(barely human, considered literal trash slaves that drinks camel piss)
>not fighthing at 30 fronts + bunch of arabs bombing a railroad thats used for supply

anyway, enjoy your wahabbism and "king". btw im monitoring a discussion about "if we should help qatar or not", between 2 turkish leftists. now they are debating about "are arabs human and they got human rights or not". i feel sorry for the guy who is trying desperately arabs are human or not

also

>ar*b tries to "rebel" without their kike and anglo masters
>this happens

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ottoman–Wahhabi_War

lol

Nah we good im just gonna keep yelling at leafs on here till the shells hit my house

who is trying desperately to prove arabs are human*

fuck im sleepy, anyway enjoy your last few years britcuck ar*b. also i cant wait to laugh at your "military" and "military skills" lmao

Yeah because nothing says wise leadership like zerg rushing with a bunch of incompetent neighbors at a well defended position.

>United States of Israel
mudslime detected

Honestly do we need a huge war in the Middle East to settle these disputes and re-draw borders again?

"I think it's an irreversible trend there's going to be more information about you that is out there and if you have to engage the world that you live in, it is hard to avoid it. I mean, increasingly people are asking if you go shopping they know information about you. So even when you're not concioously thinking about data privacy, you know it's not very private."

youtube.com/watch?v=oeNCIJbW7PE#t=1410

>fighting at 30 fronts
That's what you get for forcing your shitty faith in Europe and being a tryhard empire that think they're as superior as Britain, Russia, and France.
>le powerful army
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_War_of_Independence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbary_Wars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Revolt

Theres a need to create more refugees for europe since those retards are wanting more and the rest of the arab states want to islamize europe really bad so its time to create more migrants since europe is paralyzed by PC culture and wont refuse them.

>I'm willing to bet dollars to donuts that it was a condition for that $300 billion arms deal.
IT also effectively prevents the American pipeline and thus promotes the Russian pipeline.
These two pipelines are the ultimate reason for the war in Syria, and will determine who controls the flow of oil into Syria.
Congrats Sup Forums, when you meme'd the human cheeto into power, you helped start WW3.

Oil, and the Oil Field they share with Iran.

>determine who controls the flow of oil into Syria.
>determine who controls the flow of oil through Syria into Europe.
Oops

syrian pipeline

Can i get one of you dune coons to give me a rundown on what's happening in bahrain? I've read that protestors[shia] have been killed by the government [sunnis] and the government is starting to crackdown on the press. Will there be a happening here next?

Gnu Compiler Collection?

Qatar will establish the Cyber Security Coordination Of ce (CSCO), which will report to the Prime Minister and be the focal point for cyber security activity across Qatar.

page 17

motc.gov.qa/sites/default/files/national_cyber_security_strategy.pdf

Saudi Arabia supports ISIS and Israel at the same time. Notice how ISIS never attacks Israel, barely says shit about it?

Invasion.

You towelheads are cute when you fight.

I have a question tho. How do you feel about all your modern history revolving around us like some kind of master race?
How can you keep your ego intact when we so thoroughly toyed with your empires?
Honest question.