SHE FUCKING WON

When will Drumpf supporters get this through their thick fucking skulls?

The USA is a DEMOCRACY and Hillary got 3 MILLION more votes, which doesn't even include the Russian hacking of the election which the NSA has just proven. Just imagine how much she would have won by in a fair election, yet Drumpfsters still would try to abuse the outdated electoral college loophole to get him in office. Sad!

Other urls found in this thread:

dailysignal.com/2017/06/05/senate-committee-launches-first-new-clinton-corruption-investigation/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wrong. It's a federal presidential republic with a representative democracy.

Also saged

Codeword being: representative democracy

Explain to me how Drumpf being president, with millions less votes than Hillary, is "representative" or "democratic"

I'm waiting.

i lost in chess even though i had more pieces, i mean come on i obviously won! chess is outdated, i mean people abuse that whole checkmate loophole for winning i mean its just not fair

What's happening in this picture? Is Trump getting leaves poured all over him?

Politics isn't chess

opinion denied

Trump's the 45th president of the United States. Say it with me, shill. Donald J. Trump is the 45th president...

This is obviously posted by the donald subreddit, no way shillary shills are still this butt blasted

Shaq disagrees
fuck off

"We agreed to play chess, I lost at chess, I know your checkers strategy would've been different, but hey, I won by the rules of checkers!"

The Dems were perfectly happy with the EC when they thought they had a "Blue Wall" advantage.

Russia didn't "hack" the election. That's an equivocation used by disingenuous Dems to imply that they hacked voting machines, which is something ~50% of Dems have been brainwashed into believing. At worst, the Russians hacked the DNC and some Democrats' email accounts and then revealed to the world their own words.

>The USA is a DEMOCRACY
You shouldn't have dropped out of school, it's a constitutional republic

He also thinks the earth it's flat.

Uhm, try again sweetie. Politics isn't chess but the electoral college sure is!

Sorry but your god emperor just got exposed, NSA has proved Russia hacked the election JUST as we said all along

Prepare to be buttblasted

>Politics isn't chess

Who is sitting in the oval office? I though so.

Don't forget to sage, people, and if you take the bait, write for neutral onlookers, not the baiting OP.

That just shows a complete distrust in Government.

It's a constitutional republic you moron.

The USA is a representative republic with a delegate system you piece of shit eurofag. Take away california(New mexolumbia)and Trump wins by 1-2 million votes.

H I L L A R Y W O N

Wrong. It is a democratically elected representative republic.

The new leaks show Russia FAILED to hack a voting machine dingus.

>Democracy
>A good idea

It's time for your meds, Hillary.

Really? But that was impossible before the election!

OP has weak bait but the US is a democracy. A republic is a democratic system of government.

>just got exposed
ya might wanna stop watching that comedy show that just got caught staging a fake Muslim protest

>they may have scored more touchdowns, but we should win because we ran more yards

which election did hillary win?

The wrong one.
/thread
sage

While true, it invites the easy rejoinder of "Take away [insert red states], and Trump loses again."

I think the stronger argument is that Trump would've campaigned differently had the goal been to win the popular vote rather than the EC. Moreover, non-voting Trump supporters in deep red and deep blue states would've had more incentive to vote. The same goes for Hillary and her supporters, to be sure, but either way, the outcome is impossible to know.

Yall clearly havent read the consitution where it says that Americans VOTE for a leader (aka DEMOCRACY). Then again I wouldnt expect dumpsters to be educated in such things, or educated at all for that matter

The only discrepencies found were in Detroit where there were more votes than registered voters.

Jill Stein dropped the recount because she knew it would expose massive fraud on the lefts part..

Wow, you couldn't be more wrong. First of all, the Russia allegations. They're lies. The story about what happened has been switched by the media at least three times by my last count. They started off claiming Russia had hacked into voting machines. Then, when that turned out to be a hoax, the changed it to be that the Russian government had been behind the Clinton email scandal. Then, when that turned out to be either flat out wrong, or at the very least impossible to prove, they switched the story again to being about fake news on social media. And when they realize that a large portion of fake news purveyors aren't even in Russia, and the majority of those that are are privately employed, they'll switch the story again to be about Alex Jones being a cold-war era sleeper agent awoken by Putin to spread lies about Clinton, or Sup Forums trolls being paid off by George S- I mean Vladimir Putin to attack her and her allies.
Now on to your democracy point. America is not, nor has it ever been a democracy. It's a Congressional Republic. The electoral college was put in place by the framers of our constitution for exactly situations like this. To make sure the President is an accurate reflection of American beliefs, not just the beliefs of those that live in the big cities. This isn't a betrayal of our Governmental system, it's a validation of it.

>The USA is a DEMOCRACY

You don't even know what type of government the US is you dirty eurofag. Go back to your dysfunctional parliament where you autists just scream at each other.

"I pledge allegiance to the Flag of the United States of America, and to the REPUBLIC for which it stands, one Nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

Because we are a coalition of states and the value of an individual vote is adjusted based on the population of the state to make sure all states are represented on the national stage. In addition, states have the right to decide how their votes are distributed and to put the state's interest ahead of the nation's.

For the USA to act as a pure democracy would undoubtedly lead to the dissolution of the union.

Besides..... you can't prove she won the popular vote without voter id.

>attempted hacking
>attempted

Shouldn't you be licking Mohammad's balls or clearing dead bongs of a bridge.

why do right wingers always have to compare world politics to sport and games? its almost as if they cant understand basic concepts and have to simplify them to childish things like baseball and chess

literal kids, rofl

If the president was elected by popular vote, the campaign would have been significantly different, which would change the results.

Trump played the game, he didn't make it.

Senate Committee Launches New Clinton Corruption Investigation

Chuck Grassley, chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, has launched a new investigation of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s effort to thwart a Bangladesh government corruption probe of Muhammad Yunus, a Clinton Foundation donor and close friend of the Clintons.

dailysignal.com/2017/06/05/senate-committee-launches-first-new-clinton-corruption-investigation/

>havent read the consitution where it says that Americans VOTE for a leader

Citation needed.

>1 post by this ID

stop replying to shitty bait you fucking newfags

sage.

It was when the clinton campaign got caught dumping the sewage from their campaign bus onto the road

When will killery supporters get this through their thick fucking skulls?

The USA is a REPUBLIC and Trump won by the rules, which doesn't even include the Illegal voting that went on and was proven this election. Just imagine how much she would have lost by in a fair election, yet shitlibs still would try to abuse the constitution. Sad!

It's the right's equivalent of comparing everything to Harry Potter.

Replying isn't for the baiters themselves. It's for red-pilling the normies who arrive here after being told to visit for a homework assignment or after reading the latest yellow journalism about Sup Forums.