Redpill me on globalism

not just the eu, but what is so bad about globalism as a whole?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HDDGl79x4Pc
youtube.com/watch?v=nEpcY5JU120
twitter.com/AnonBabble

t. Reddit

The Anti-Christ will be a globalist

Which aspect of globalism?

Mass immigration?
Destroys diversity, drives down wages, increases prices, increases government spending, reduces the effectiveness of services

the answer depends on how much you can elaborate on the following: "who watches the watchmen?"
if you can't get redpilled by merely considering the consequences of so much power under someone's control, you will never get anywhere. might as well turn around, become a berniebro and start asking for free shit.

globalism destroys culture

if you love different cultures more than virtue signalling globalism isnt for you

when it comes to mass immigration I can see that it is a major problem

but how does it actually drive down wages and increase prices?

More people = larger labour force = more competition to actually get a goddamned job = wages don't need to rise as SOMEONE's willing to do it for peanuts

More people = more people around to buy THING = larger demand for THING = higher prices. This mostly applies to housing

I can see that, but from my understanding globalism isnt just about putting all the power in very few people's hands, but more about diplomacy and cooperation between nations

There's nothing bad about globalism. I myself am a nationalist and a globalist, just like Trump.

>but more about diplomacy and cooperation between nations
you're mistaking globalism for globalization.
by that logic, even the fur and tusk trade between cavemen could be considered globalism

>Some reactionary fuck: Take the red pill and question the societal notions you grew up learning.
>Leftist/feminist/anti-racist activist: *critiques society*
>Reactionary fuck: shut up cuck, stop getting so offended, society is fine

explain this shit

They are critiquing our society for the wrong reasons

You don't know what the word critique means.

Criticize was probably the word you wanted, but "bitch and destroy" would have been more accurate

They're just sensitive snowflakes who don't like people who push for anti-traditional things

Globalization = World interaction possible due to technological development and free trade

Globalism = Postnationalism, weakening of nation-state, who are substituted by supranational orgnizations. Seeks one world government

*which

How can you critique a society in a wrong way?

>explain this shit

The leftist/feminist/anti-racist activist already won and yet xe is still whining.

He means in a way that he doesn't like

They only criticize white men.

So? Sup Forums hates that Jews control so much, a single type of people. What's the difference?

patriarchy, wage gap, saying that people want to prevent mass immigration because of the migrant's races

these things are non-existent problems that these people are making up just to have some form of argument at all

critiquing these things are wrong simply because the problems dont exist at all

>life in a place that doesn't feel right
>go somewhere else
>it's exactly the same
Who is there to intervene against government corruption or tyranny if the entire globe is united? Martian colonists?

Globalization is a natural expansion of us having the means to get to other planets. Anything before that is just not worth the trade-off.

Their social critique is based on the fact that they want to change western civilization. That's why they ally with muslims, even though they have completely different political positions, but that one goal in common.

Sup Forums criticizes the jews in power since they push that narrative.

Globalism will lead into the New World Order and it will be ruled by the Antichrist. It won't be good, for any human.

Know Your Enemy (Part 1 - Introduction)
>youtube.com/watch?v=HDDGl79x4Pc
I recommend watching all 77 parts. Good Christian videos.

Ronald Bernard High Finance Shocking Revelations (Dutch with Subtitles)
>youtube.com/watch?v=nEpcY5JU120

pure garbage
if I wanted to experience globalism and multiculti I would go to Brazil or Russia, but I won't