Would you?

Would you?

Choke me daughter

Only a blow job

Not sober

I would sober AF. Then kick her out of my house for being a Commie SJW.

I have a thing for fitness gym rat chicks.

I would not could not in a boat, I would not could not in an overcoat.
I like when coal burning chicks like the one in the pic put their greasy hair up like that so tightly that it pulls on the temples and they have this forced fake smile even when bitching about every thing. But in most cases they usually wear some thin spaghetti-strap outfit cutting into their skin reminding everyone of a whole ham with the net thing around it. You might wanna wear a rubber on that one, just to be safe man.

I would leak all over that winners face

Reality Winner.

I want a girl like that to beat the living shit out of me.

Laugh as she goes to prison? Sure!

changed her name from Wiener?

maybe if she'd let her fucking hair down and put on some makeup to cover up that man face

Would I what?
Dent her cranium with a steel baseball bat?
Cut her brake lines?
What would I do OP?

maybe with her hair down

Surely she posted some nudes on photobucket or something like that. Any leads on a searchable unique username?

Hard to say, face is a decent 5, but the body could bump her to a butterface 6. Need swimsuit pics, can someone get going on an IG?

Meh, she's ok. You could call her a "Real Winner" in fact.

Who the fuck names their kid Reality?

how old is she? Myspace recently restored all of their old archives to the live web. An oldfag trick was to search the myspace username on photobucket (most people used the same one) and then fusker it.

Maybe before she started lifting

25. Myspace was kill before she was legal.

Shes probably THICCCCC

But white so shes ashamed of having a mutant ass and pear shaped body

nvm
>not long ago many people were very cavalier with being connectable and searchable on the internet.

I'd eat her pussy and let her strap on fuck me

>Fat
>no chest
>butterface
not even I'm that desperate to lose my virginity

Yeah, I second that.

It's ok. She wouldn't sleep with you either.

I used to find boatloads of nudes like that, memories man.

On the one hand, she's not that attractive.
On the other, she has really bad judgement.

>she has more actual mass than any of the men on the "swole left" do

It was good fun, I miss the pre-facebook days.

good god no I would not

I'd make her think I would.

This upsets me. I'm a boy, and I have more hips than she does.

she might have a half decent bod if she slimmed out instead of getting roid tier jacked up

If I had to choose between fucking a fat chick or a chick with no hips, I'm going with the fat chick every time.

she's hot, don't lie to yourself

but a packers fan makes me want a death penalty desu, and I don't even follow american football

you're a faggot who likes butch dykes.

She'll get 25 years to life, right? And most of it will be spent in maximum security prison because she poses national security threat.

She's fucked for life.

>not wanting to cuddle a strongfu

Manning went in a man came out a woman for doing the same thing. She's already begun "her" transition.

manlet detected

Never.
Musclefat bitches are the bane of proper woman physique.

R A R E

at first i kinda felt sympathy
but after reading a little more about her
i hope she rots in prison

she's a dyke who wants to look like a man. if I wanted to snuggle a man, I'd start sucking dicks.
>Manning went in a man came out a woman for doing the same thing. She's already begun "her" transition.
For sure. And prison and loneliness will just speed up her transition since she'll be going out of her mind due to isolation.

closeted faggot detected. go suck some arab dick like your PM is doing, Mohammed.

...eh. Why not?

He's been posting non-stop for the last two days.

I would see her get creampied and impregnated by a superior african BBC if you know what I mean.

Hell no

That's a big guy.

Such a sad disintegration. And now she's headed to the slammer.

>tfw no leakfu gf

I'm not black, so it would be literally impossible

Probably 10-20 years for mishandling documents.

Was getting caught part of her plan?

Rule one never do Mudsharks they are white people rejects !

I like attractive butch chicks

This is not that

Does he have a feminine penis?

>fat, balding fridge with no curves and stupid, obnoxious, attention whoring views with a retarded meme name, who's clearly inept at her job and has no sense of self awareness
yeah nah

You will father many white children with a respectable woman of honor

>sequentials

>>Probably 10-20 years for mishandling documents.
>10-20 years
>going to prison for mishandling classified documents

No

neets can be mad over the leaks all they want, but the reality is she's at least a 7/10 and most of you would never score more than a 5 without getting her drunk first.

Make fun of her politics all you want but calling a girl like that ugly because of what she did just makes you look sad or desperate.

I don't fuck dudes

WouldFuckForNsaSecrets/10

UU
UU

Who dis

Nah, she is ugly. Plain face, all roided out. Have you seen her full body pic? No waist, big hulking shoulders. Doesn't look feminine at all except some small tits and long hair. Straight up looks like a dude.

Get some fucking standards man.

She's average looking, I'd fuck her but I'd prefer the non roided version.

I bet she has a cute son.

You were in the other thread

Just nut already and log off

She's not unattractive and she's fit as fuck.

It's kind of hilarious how desperate people are here to rip on her as if what she did personally offended them.

someone can read this and take it the wrong way...

There is no right way to read that.

I just like talking shit. She's still ugly though.

As if it wasn't just the setup for the millionth gay-esque Christ Hanson joke.

I was going to talk shit to all the nerd virgins who were gonna post "ew gross I wouldn't" just because they're Trump fan boys etc.

Now that I see this pic I take it back. Fucking disgusting regardless of her political affiliation.

G R O S S
R
O
S
S

I'd fuck her, then jerkoff with her pussy hat then leave. I wouldn't marry her or let her know where I live or let her meet my parents though.

Those crossfit girls are all mentally unstable. Pass

damn its sad to think you couldn't do this joke now.

There are much better looking tuff chicks out there though.

That's a dude

RARE!