ITT: Post women from your country ruined by feminism

ITT: Post women from your country ruined by feminism

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/antesdepoisfede?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=3csKRWvcu_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thats a depressing timeline

what happened to her face in the last pic OP? she blind now?

gross
now I can't eat for an hour

Menstrual blood, muh empowerment

WHY

Rubber bullet straight in the eye.
That poor commie dyke got blind of that eye.

My ex unfortunately

Katy has always been kinda gross

Damn, 2011-2014 looked like she was brimming with life. but afterwards she just become edgy and stopped smiling. also, it's always that stupid haircut.

What the fuck is going on here?

We should burn feminist professors and authors at the stake like witches.

I'm not even joking or resorting to hyperbole. Kill em all.

Feminist initiative to destroy my country

Dios mio

>9gag watermark
Get out

Jesus. She self Justed.

What the fuck happened

that fb / twitter is pretty good.

can't you just rape them? Taking off their clothes means they want sex, right?

>feminism has nothing to do with the birthra-

Hello Miley

Most women look like corpses without makeup

Maybe she got alpha-widowed in 2015 and hated all men cuz of it.

Sad. Had life on easy mode and all she had to do was coast. But instead she went all in on being a kook. MKUltra is a hell of a drug

haha what the fuck took me a second to realize its katey perry

She has huge disgusting moles all over her back. she is gross.

>when the wall hits too hard

2011-2014 i wanna put my dick in her
2015-2016 i wanna run her over with a bulldozer

thats fucking disgusting i feel sick

Just take me back to 2001 Katy "Hudson" as a Christian singer before she became Perry

>Had life on easy mode and all she had to do was coast.
I've always thought she was a modern day Britney Spears. Meaning she can't sing but is pushed by the industry since she's cute and makes $$$. Now I wonder if her career will slow down.

This isn't my country, obviously, but look at all of the qt girls in this who were utterly ruined by college Marxism/feminism.

Agreed.

Hahaha

This picture sums women up perfectly I think. A bunch of grown up children running around naked, rubbing themselves in their own bodily fluids, and laughing at vagina jokes. Women truly are a foul and childish sex.

TREADU'S SECRET PLAN

Treaudu is secretly based. He is only pretending to be a massive SJW to gain their trust. He will soon call for the creation of a private robot army to wipe out the alt-right "Nazis". Canada being a cucked retard will agree happily agree.

But Trudeau has been plotting for years. When he has been granted emergency powers he shall execute Canadian order 66.

He will act quickly to target the ones with the power to threaten his reign the SJW islamist apologists! With them gone who will stand up for the minorities. No one. He will dissolve the parliament and proclaim himself Emperor.

Please get this to CNN as soon as possible. I have seen the evidence of this first hand. I am happy to act as the unnamed source.

i kek'd

It would be faster to go down a list of women that weren't ruined by feminism.

>generalising about half the world's population
fucken dumb even for Sup Forums, maybe you're on the wrong planet, pinhead.

>tfw i had my face in 16 yr old katies tits and no one on Sup Forums will believe.

Jesus fucking christ, I thought that was that cunt Miley at first. WTF was this bitch thinking?

what's this from?

Ill take the one with the drinking problem.

oh lol i thought she was at the ariana grande concert.

What are you waiting for? You can find that woman in every bar in the US on a friday night.

Probably just went off to college, that's all it takes

Another 805 eh?

Designated reply to this kind of thread incoming.
mobile.twitter.com/antesdepoisfede?lang=en
Even better the OP is Brazilian. Everyone at this link is too.

When did Tim Heidecker get blue hair?

what happen did daddy fuck her in 2014?

>2011 - 2014

C U T E
U
T
E

Feminism is turning me gay.

yup, apparently a few 805's on here that go to my gym also.

kek

Women who go nuts on makeup tend to end up with garbage skin as a result and thus depend on it to look any way presentable. It's like a drug in a sense.

>when the walls come crumblin' crumblin'

What's the backstory on the fuckin helmet?!

I think she got raped sometime in 2014

You from SB? Pismo here.

that guy is worse than shindolq

Popularity is a hell of a drug.

someone have any pics of aids skrillex girlfriend or female friend or whatever? she looked or look hot in pics where she doesnt have the thick rimmed glasses and feminazi toupe

She looks like shes on the brink of a mental break down in this photo.

pic related is the only one i could find

Yeah, I was just about to say the same thing.

You realize all they need is a solid dick down to swollen any redpill being spit right?

She looks like le despair man

I've become despair man lately. I've just become numb to everything going on. I don't even hate anymore like I used to. I just feel nothing.

Why do women age like milk?

don't be a pussy life isn't that bad

What was this from again? I can't find the video.

Jared Leto's joker.

>only dates alphas

top jej, imagine just how low the confidence and self esteem of the /r9k/ permavirgin who made that pic is

literally took me 3 minutes to figure out who this actually is

initially thought it was miley

I miss the good old days

Ask /fit/.
Some video about a hamplanet that thinks being fat is healthy or something

Remember when she looked like a buxom 30's babe, long hair and that killer gaze. Hottest woman alive.

Feminism strikes again.

Would totally fuck single mom with 2 kids

> HAVING THE SEX WITH THE BEES AND THE EAGLES

Reproductive strategy based on their biology. Before civilization, when lifespans were shorter, there was a biological advantage to being able to produce offspring at a younger age, making it so you had a better chance of having more kids and passing more of your genes down. So women who went through puberty first started having kids first. This selection pressure made it so more and more of the population would start being able to have kids earlier. However there are downsides to this, aka using your eggs up earlier and draining your bodies ability to produce hormones properly.

Compare this to men who would not have been able to produce offspring until they could fight off the dominant male in the community. So the selection pressure was not focused on speed of puberty and was instead focused on strength and size.

This can still be seen today as girls go through puberty earlier than boys, but boys grow taller and stronger.

And even more interesting point is that Blacks go through puberty earlier than whites. This can tie back to the r/k selection theory but that's another post.

I came here to say the same exact words.

My ex was a nice girl but turned into a feminazi. The irony being that despite her claims and attempts to be "strong" or "independent" she was the most dependent person I've ever met. She cried and whined when I broke up with her and after a few months she found someone else. I pity the guy but my life has improved ever since she left.

Can we ban feminism ? Is it possible to outlaw it completely? How?

SASAAAGEYO

:^)

It's not bad necessarily, I'm not really depressed. I just don't really care anymore. It's hard to care when 8 year olds are A) going to a degenerate slut's show and B) getting blown up there and nobody seems to either care, or want to do anything about it.

We keep waiting for the saxon to wake up but every attack that goes by makes me doubt it more.

>but that's another post.
no, please continue this is interesting

Eh. Thats not too bad.

If that hair gets any shorter, then we have problems.

Cunt detected. The few 'good' women out there know we're not talking about them. Only roasties feel the need to get defensive.

youtube.com/watch?v=3csKRWvcu_k

Whole program was great, if you search in youtube sbs insight fat it will come up I didn't want to pose the 50+ minute link and couldn't find an unedited cut

I'm not sure exactly what you where hoping for, you niggers want to kill gays and other minorities, are we supposed to suppose you actually care about people? You can bitch all you want about muh degeneracy but you're a fool if you think innocents wont get caught in the crossfire.

Human compassion is a limited resource. A return to confederacy is a necessary step to eliminate decision fatigue enforced by federalism

Its always rape for feminists even if they beg you for sticking your dick in their hole. Also you should never stick your dick into crazy.

>r/k selection theory
is this like having triplets and twins?

I would guess bird collision.

How old are you? Pretty much the same thing happened to me except this woman was 30, and so am I. I thought it was a younger woman thing but apparently not.

I dunno if she was cheating on me but like 3 months after we broke up she ended up moving in with some chicano/pocho who lives here, dunno if he was deported or whatever. He looks like a total beta so she prolly likes bossying him around.