CHRISTIAN HATE THREAD

Why are Christians so fucking whiny, oh worship muh dead jew, he's going to save the white race LMAO pathetic

Other urls found in this thread:

norskk.com/talk/2015/7/21/homosexuality-in-asatru
sourcebooks.fordham.edu/halsall/pwh/gayvik.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wtf the firsts Christians were Jews wtf.... i love paganism now...

obviously

Jews were pagans.

This is why God's wrath will fall on them.

please, commit suicide you pagan shill, no one will miss you, you degenerate leafnigger

>Weak thread. D-, see me after class.

Christians nations like Poland and Hungary are keeping refugees out.

America was founded by Freemason (Jewish puppets). Hate America now.

>This is why God's wrath will fall on them.

agreed

No, not just crazy evangelicals, America as a whole is Jewish, conservative or liberal. Hate it. Its probably more Jewish than Judaism itself.

Jews weren't Aryans pagans, they followed multiple evil deities such as Yahweh and Moloch

The JIDF is really out in force the last few days...

Christians are the biggest supporters of Jews world wide

I know, the Jesus Internet Defense Force has a tight grip over pol atm

ikr, how come all of the sudden thousands of pagan started browsing Sup Forums ?

christians are such cucks these days. even a decade ago they had balls to tell the sjws to go to hell.

Aryans are waking up from the "MUH KIKE" bullshit that JIDF is shilling!!!!

They were always cucks, just now even more so.

Christianity is the definition of controlled opposition

Christians don't care about the white race. They would rather have some African Christian than a white person who doesn't share their semetic beliefs.

Conquer and divide shill thread. Don't respond, and if you do, type sage in the options field

fixed

Obviously, LMAO

This is no d&c Christians have been dividing and destroying Europeans since it conception

Hate until your evil black heart is content, you limp, feckless faggot. We win, you little ineffective bitch.

So much talk coming from someone who should turn the other cheek

You're an idiot. We must be united with the Jews, Feminist, and Marxist? It makes absolutely no sense

fuck christianity

Welcome brother

Two choices

Islam

Christianity.

Paganism was blown the fuck out by the superior monotheistic system, go LARP someone else Jewish controlled cucks

Two choices
>muh Semitic pedophile
>muh KIKE

It's ok I choose the Aryan race, not your pathetic religions

> love idea of Poland & Hungary because Christian nations
> think they're super tight bcause they keep out fugees
> move to Poland
> step off train into hordes of filthy Pollocks waiting for train to other european countries
> everyone has brooms, mops
> get beat up & robbed by cleaner hordes for being a faggot
> nice pollocks help me stumble back to their home
> wealthiest people in entire city, live in shit-stinking hovel, goats in back bedroom
> everyones faces streaked with soot and tears
> decide to move to leave euro-mexican shitlands
> train to Hungary
> meet qt3.14, go back to her place
> lives with 2 brothers, parents, grandparents in one bedrom flat
> leave to find paprika goulash sandwich
> relize everyone here is broke as fuck too
> realize pretty much just another slavic shit hole
> realize most successful Hungarian is libtard-lord-Soros
> realize only success story to escapes rotting goulash swamp was the most liberal cuck fuck who ever walked earth
> move in with 17 other Hungarians in small flat
> can no longer insulate self from goulash paprika stench with zeal for jesus
> try to cross border, but ushered into hordes of muzzie fugees, no choice but to go along
> end up in Sweden, sexy women, good infrastructure, good hospitals, mass atheism
> fuckthis shit man hav u heard Poland & Hungary has lots of christians and no fugees

>LARP LARP LARP!
that's the only defence you christcucks ever have

nice meme user.

the jews really are a suppressed and silly people.

just ignore them.

You mean the one that converted to Christianity?

>that's the only defence you christcucks ever have

fuck russia and the orthoshit sect

Everything you know about your "religion" you got from Christians. paganism isn't even a religion, just a way of keeping traditions, traditions given to you by the eternal Babylonian Jew.

norskk.com/talk/2015/7/21/homosexuality-in-asatru

To be Aryans is not just race but also traits such as honor, therefore Christians can't be Aryans.

The link refutes the 'muh Tactics' nonsense you LARPers like to spew

> Also traits

Get the fuck out of here leaf, that was the stupidest thing I have ever heard and just confirms you and everyone in this thread are larping

>Everything you know about your "religion" you got from Christians
there is no way to prove that. Show me otherwise
>paganism isn't even a religion, just a way of keeping traditions
You're right. And the Aryan traditions are the best because it identifies our people and is much better than any traditions from the middle east
> traditions given to you by the eternal Babylonian Jew
What?

Christianity is literally "my wife's son: the religion"

Why has JIDF been so hard at work recently. You kids can't find some regular summer jobs?

>Get the fuck out of here leaf, that was the stupidest thing I have ever heard and just confirms you and everyone in this thread are larping
Larp, larp, larp, no arguments whatsoever

Tacitus*

sourcebooks.fordham.edu/halsall/pwh/gayvik.asp
>Homosexuality was not regarded by the Viking peoples as being evil, perverted, innately against the laws of nature or any of the other baggage about the concept that Christian belief has provided Western culture. Rather, it was felt that a man who subjected himself to another in sexual affairs would do the same in other areas, being a follower rather than a leader, and allowing others to do his thinking or fighting for him. Thus, homosexual sex was not what was condemned, but rather the failure to stand for one's self and make one's own decisions, to fight one's own fights, which went directly against the Nordic ethic of self-reliance. (Sorenson 20). Being used homosexually by another man was equated with cowardice because of the custom of sexual aggression against vanquished foes. This practice is documented in Sturlunga saga, most notably in Guðmundar saga dýra where Guðmundr takes captive a man and his wife, and plans for both the woman and the man to be raped as a means of sexual humiliation (Ok var þat við orð at leggja Þórunni í rekkju hjá einhverjum gárungi, en gera þat vi Björn prest, at þat þaelig;tti eigi minni svívirðing.) (Sorenson 82, 111; Sturlunga saga, I, 201)

Sounds a lot like prison niggers, don't you think?

You, sir, are and idiot :)

1 John 2:22
24 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

Revelation 2:9
I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 3:9
Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

John 10
30I and my Father are one.
31Then the Jews took up stones again to stone him.
32Jesus answered them, Many good works have I shewed you from my Father; for which of those works do ye stone me?
33The Jews answered him, saying, For a good work we stone thee not; but for blasphemy; and because that thou, being a man, makest thyself God.

1 Thessalonians 2
14For ye, brethren, became followers of the churches of God which in Judaea are in Christ Jesus: for ye also have suffered like things of your own countrymen, even as they have of the Jews:
15Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men:
16Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sins alway: for the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost.

Matthew 25

31 When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

33 And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

43 I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

44 Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45 Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Christcucks BTFO

saved

Much better

Heathens burn

Christian and Islamics are responsible for preserving records and writing down their encounters with the polythestic tribes, these tribes wrote very little down themselves and the bulk of information that we know of came from Christians and Islamic sources, they wrote down their encounters with them and took note of their practices, I am not going to give you any sources because I am not your fucking search engine, look up the information yourself kike lover.

WRONG

Tacitus didn't live at the same time as Viking you fucking you idiot. Plus the sagas were written by (((Christians)))

Thanks user.

There's only 2.2 billion total Christians you fucking retard

The updated list

Good one. Saved

That's exact what I said you illiterate morons

John 3:36
He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

>kike on a stick
>kabballah isn't jewish
Pick one and only one

> Ancestors who wouldn't eat out a women because it was seen as "feminine"

> Same ancestors considered getting another man to suck your dick a show of strength

I see why this line of thought resonates with you

>God couldn't have just brought them there

Sorry I see the "muh 2.2 billion non whites" a lot

>why is x so whiny
>proceeds to whine like a little bitch.

>>reddit

turn the other cheek

Don't need to argue anything, you like to Role-play, is what it is.

Where did I say unbelievers are satan?

WRONG

Any insult you have on Christianity, if it were true, is a deeper insult on yourselves.
>Christians are cucks
Pagans were defeated by cucks
>Christians are Jews
Pagans were defeated by Jews
>Christians are weak
Pagans were defeated by the weak.

I know that you mong, also even without the sagas we can understand that the Germanic pagans did faggy shit

>Don't need to argue anything, you like to Role-play, is what it is.
Exactly as I said, you can't dispute anything.
>I worship Jews like a beta cuck but its ok at least I'm not larping

>pic
Yes I would like as many people as possible to believe in Jesus Christ. I prefer whites but that doesn't mean I hate other races.

Like I said nothing to dispute, you like to Role-play

I guess we should all just bend over to the Jews then? What a fucking loser. Stop cucking to kikes

>8683887(You)
I gave you an entire infographic disproving you, but it doesn't fit your worldview so you ignore it ok.

thanks! saved

>Europe was at constant war with itself under paganism.
>only times of peace in European history were under Christian rule
>Christianity is dividing and destroying Europeans

There are people that actually believe this.

t-d is down the hall and to the right, please take your based jews and based black men with you.

Summary of the Bible for you all:

lol the most hilarious part of it is that the non-new-testament portions which STILL make up the majority of the bible (the anti-masturbation book you Christies derive your self-worth from) was written by ancient kikes in the desert 400 years before your "son of Yaweh" started ranting to the retarded bronze-age inhabitants of the greater Palestine area.

What's even more ridiculous is that only 4 books in the Christian bible (the gospels, which don't even agree with each other on the elementary-school level story of the nativity through crucifixion) were written by dudes who "claim" to have known "Jesus."

So after you get through the painfully stupid scribblings of the ancient desert kikes (the Old Testament sections in the bible) that for some reason you all decided should be in the bible while the modern kikes laugh at your worshipping THEIR religion - you get a little blip of writing by 4 dudes who tell 4 varying stories of Jesus - THEN the rest of the Christian bible (vast majority of the New Testament) is the epistles, which were written 100 years after Jesus got merk'd, by some dude named Paul (who was considered to be a whiny cunt by everyone in the entire Mediterranean region).

So that's Christianity for you. 60% scribblings of ancient desert kikes who laugh at you every day for worshipping their shit, 10% scribblings of dudes who claim to have actually known the schizo you all claim to worship, and 30% are scribblings by some dude named Paul who missed the Jesus train by 100 years, and was essentially just an Xfinity mail center writing annoying letters to everyone, ranting about his botched interpretation of the scribblings of the 4 retards who wrote about Jesus 100 years earlier.

Fucks sake gents. How do you listen to someone talk about that book and not just cringe with excruciating embarrassment at the retardation of it all?

PS - pagans are retards too

I can't wait till we night of the long knives the shit out of neo pagans