USA USA USA

USA USA USA

Nigger

USA USA USA

Nigger spic

MERICA

Nigger

U

Where to go where theres no 40% niggerspic flag?

posting in a America thread

>51%

Australia is pretty great too from what I gather. They should just become out 51st state so they can get their guns back.

No way Jose, America needs to stop being world police and become isolationist again.

Merica

Crikey mate, do you even wrestle crocodiles?

Gators

Honestly we should just make them and Canada trade places.

"We"

We're getting flooded with Mexicans, but they're still 100x better than muds eurofucks have to deal with. Mexicans are mostly catholic and have a based family focus. Mexicans may be a good safeguard against muds since whites are cucks and Mexicans won't put up with that shit.

>ywn wrestle a croc shirtless in cutoffs with a cig in your mouth and a cheap beer can in one hand hand while your uncut sun bleached blonde hair flails about

Truly bro tier anglos.

>tfw America is the best fucking country on Earth
agree, wish I could be there

For real? I'd understand if you were a Eurocucks but I always thought Easterners had it pretty comfy. Tfw no traditional Iranian gf

Hell yeah my brother

>transgender
>gay
Does that mean he dresses like a girl and fucks women?

>iran
>comfy
ok. WAS comfy with pro-states man. would have man iran great again in the direction it was going not even kidding

t. white minority in less than 20 years

Yeah but you gotta set your priorities straight brah. Iranians girls are probably qt as fuck and aren't whores like over here.

You too leaf, at least we have the constitution though.

>You too leaf
I know... we're all fucked.

>at least we have the constitution though
Do you really think this new non-white majority would support the constitution? Really?

cute

>Do you really think this new non-white majority would support the constitution?
Not only do I think that, but also it's virtually impossible to remove. We will always have free speech, guns, cheap goods, non-cucked police, etc.

Also don't be sad, designers babies will remove most non-white newborns in 50+ years. This is another reason why racemixing is literally a non-issue.

FUCK yes.
Shitlibs get out of our freedom, you don't deserve it.

>t.54% white.
Americans are even bigger cucks than Eurotrash because although they have guns, they never fucking use them. Talk tough online but are major Sweden-tier pussies in real life, ESPECIALLY when there are niggers around.

Except your freedoms have been constantly curbed for years now, both guns, free speech, privacy and police. All in the name of safety.

>He keeps telling himself this, while Hulio and Hector are raping his daughter in the next room.

meant for

Stop it you cunt I dont want to get bullied by eurotards

Have they though? Maybe for tanks and rocket launchers kek but free speech laws haven't been changed as far as I know.

> femboys being a positive

>he fell for my trap card
welcome to my thread user

Been trying to kill whites for thousands of years. It's best to leave them be. Brilliant Savages have very little contrition when it comes to survival. Third grade History motherfucker

>what is Australia
Fucking dropped you Seppo cunt

USA is fucked too.

Only a matter of time

USA USA USA

fuck off sandnigger

Seriously how long until world domination?

57%

spics are still disgusting

>America
>muh freedom
>we have guns AR-15
>government spends mostly on military
>govt becomes tyrant
>it's okay we can fight using our hunting rifles
>govt uses f-35, tanks, rockets, rail guns etc.
>at least we have the freedom to own these shitty rifles
>i luv

Canada will be a white minority country before the US, Mr. Yen.

>says the faggot that had his goverment take all of the guns away and lost a war with against fucking BIRDS

And the US is responsible for all of it
US caused this
and we know it

Britain caused it by creating Israel. America enabled it by letting Israel run wild.

no we shoot them

With our guns