MILO's book reaches #1 on Amazon for second time

I thought you guys told me he was done for? What happened?

Just more proof that people are disregarding hit pieces from the MSM.

t. reddit

The whole situation with Gianforte really proved that too, wild times we are living in!

This fag again?

I was considering buying it after the hit job but it's probably filled with self fellation and superficial statements.

literally what

I hate this guy so, so much.

wat

>4 reviews

Why would you buy anything written by a Jew?

>not even out yet

Why the hate? He's our only hope to redpill the LGBTQTABCD community.

>4 reviews
SHOO SHILL

We're winning and the shills are flipping the fuck out.

When can Milo just officially be enthroned?

shartblue retard shills spotted. fuck off back to your safe space, idiots.

Right wing politics is actually the new counter culture. Keep in mind fags that winning politically means both winning political positions and winning the culture war.

when we kill the rest of the faggots.
he ll be king of the dead

>we
>the faggots.
Pick both

Hi Milo.
White nationalists don't need a clown to hide behind and pretend it's all a joke. Because it isn't anymore. Your purpose has been spent. You can go now.

>everything i don't like is reddit

LOOK FELLOW RE-I MEAN 4CHANNERS THAT JEWISH FAGGOT WHO LOVES LE BASED BLACK BENIS IS WRITING HIS OBNOXIOUS FAGGOT BOOK
Neck yourself, faggot lover. ALL sodomites burn in hell.

I've loved him ever since he gave Sup Forums the plug, and I'll never stop.

Are you from Sup Forums?

Is this some sort of post-bait metapost? Theres no way someone can be this much of a faggot right?

Milo is really hard to stick anything against. The worst thing he's done is fondly reminisce about being molested. Which is really hard to hold against him because A. he's the victim and B. they've had to sweep so many instances of Liberals molesting children under the rug they know that it'd most likely come back and blow up in their face. Which it pretty much did when they tried to slam him before.

/ourfag/

>LOOK FELLOW RE-I MEAN 4CHANNERS THAT JEWISH FAGGOT WHO LOVES LE BASED BLACK BENIS IS WRITING HIS OBNOXIOUS FAGGOT BOOK
Neck yourself, faggot lover. ALL sodomites burn in hell.

When is the audiobook coming out, Milo?

Will it be on Downpour or just Amazon?

Say what you like about him being a E celeb shill, his rise and notoriety made millions of eyeballs aware of something they weren't before.

Perhaps

+thanks mostly to him we have the 'free speech marches' on campus, that can all be traced back to him. He helped normalize far right talking points in public discourse and expose the libshits running uni's.

I swear, if I ever became a supervillian Milo would be my #2.

Go away milo / milo's twink team or whatever you are.

Aww, such a cute little edgie lord. Makes papa want to put you in a high chair and spoon feed you apple sauce.

Whoa wtf is going here?

Did he die?

Buuuuy Buuurk

What's he thinking about right now?

Probably bought a ton of his own books the way O'Reilly and Ann Coulter do. Inflates the numbers

>I didn't get paid enough for this shit

Is that piece of shit shipping yet? My gf wants one.

>defending kikeblue

Gas yourself hook nosed cretin.

He self-published it like a bad writer
Has a ton of really stupid followers
Nobody buys books actually

Not that hard

>An enemy of an enemy is always a friend

>he's releasing it on the 4th of July
Heh

I thought i already made it clear that i excommunicated /lgbt/ off of Sup Forums. The Church of Sup Forums does not approve of faggotry no matter how le based he is.

Piss off, trip fag.

Milo is an ally. He's the only person that has viewpoints that align with Sup Forums that is given a public platform. He uses identity politics to get ahead; anyone else would get "YOU'RE A STRAIGHT WHITE MALE!" BTFO'd.

This. His degeneracy is a necessary defense because of how cucked actual straight white males are now.

Plenty faggots are redpilled.

Membership of the 'Pink Pistols' skyrocketed after Orlando. It's just the sensible ones keep quiet

Before the election there were a bunch of Milo threads and now there aren't any. Same with the young turks. Are they all irrelevant now?

I guess the bitch is back.

Based Milo xD

Still a self-serving faggot who will turn on anything and anyone as soon as it serves him.

Hope you get AIDS for supporting this faggot, nigger loving, kike. Go the fuck back 2 T_D

Two things come to mind:
1. Amazon is kike owned/copyrighted
2. Most kikes are fags (80%+)
Besides they censor some comments they don't like and move ones they do to the top.

I now exile you back to /r/ the donald, We do not want any gay pedos on our board.

he's a smart guy but he needs to stop talking about black dick and acting like such a faggot this time around

you're a total faggot
first you use a name
then you talk as if you hold any sway here
fuck off kid

Atleast i don't support a race mixing gay pedo kike like you.
>Back to T_D for you

Main thing he did was give Sup Forums our first big pipeline to media. If you remember how it was, in 2014, we kept getting walloped by SJWs like Anita Sarkeesian because even if we could raid or troll better, they had connections in the blogosphere and could push narratives up to the MSM. Milo was the first big name to tap into that untapped right-wing energy that was developing here on Sup Forums for years. He even said Bannon basically wrote his character, so there's an immediate connection there between us and the President.

>He's the only person that has viewpoints that align with Sup Forums that is given a public platform.
This is no longer anywhere close to true - but Milo/B-bart deserve credit for giving us a leg up.