>Jews created Communism
>Jews created the Federal Reserve Banking System
>Jews did 9/11
>Jews started mass immigration to white countries
>Jews control mass media
>Jews control America
>Jews control the World
>Etc
Did someone say Master Race? Why don't you join the winning side, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bm34sj65MkA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Christianity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Christian
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus
youtube.com/watch?v=5va4dq_gG3M&t=4505s&ab_channel=VeritasVincitOmnia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What did Jews ever do outside of white society? Master race my ass. Master parasite.

Jews confirmed master race. Fuck drumpf

I recognize your activity on the board today. How do I join your religion?

youtu.be/bm34sj65MkA

>>Jews created Christianity
Couldn't be further from the truth. They utterly loathe Christianity.

Silly little goy. Jesus was a Jew and so were his apostles. Christianity started out as a Jewish sect, just look it up if you don't believe me.

retard they made it

I want off this ride. I was thinking about moving to Italy. I have Italian ancestry, I look Italian I speak the language what could go wrong?

Why on Earth would you want to live in Italy? We run things over there too.

Fuck this gay earth.

Hey look, it's another cuck who knows nothing about the history of their own religion. Jews were the first Christians. They're the ones who spread Christianity throughout Europe, replacing white religions and cultures.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Christianity

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Christian

Jesus was not a Jew you fucking retard

Face it, white man. You lost. All the way back in 1945 we defeated you completely and there's nothing you can do about it.

move to syria or russia
i want to go to russia

You silly christcuck, find the origin and root of christcuck.

Protip: It is Kike made it.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus

>Jesus was a Galilean Jew who was baptized by John the Baptist and subsequently began his own ministry, preaching his message orally and often being referred to as "rabbi".
>Jesus was Jewish, born by Mary, wife of Joseph (Matthew 1, Luke 2). Matthew and Luke each offer a genealogy of Jesus. Matthew traces Jesus' ancestry to Abraham through David.

Gee, I wonder who's the retard here.

>Mother was a Jew
>Father was a Jew
>Born in Israel
Cognitive dissonance is a bitch, eh?

He was an orthodox Jew named Yeshua.

You don't even know your own religion, top fucking kek.

He was technically a Jew but he rejected traditional Judaism in favor of his own ideas, so I wouldn't exactly call him a "Jew".

>You don't even know your own religion, top fucking kek.
I am convinced this applies to the majority of Christians. They are cattle.

there are three thing you can do when bad things happen
>blame the jews
>cry
>#prayfor_
-

>He was technically a Jew but he rejected traditional Judaism in favor of his own ideas, so I wouldn't exactly call him a "Jew".
Regardless of what you personally think of (((Christianity))), Jesus was born a Jew. He was a Jew ethnically.

Because in their Zionist order, we will be essentially nothing more than slaves to them and freedom will be non-existent.

Jew or not, Jesus was the Messiah and you kikes are going to hell

Hell doesn't exist, bub. We made it up to scare you goyim into submission.

You'd rather be dead?

>79330▶
> (OP)
>I recognize your activity on the board today. How do I join your religion?
it's not a religion

>i will allow this immigrant to fuck me just to live
you fucking slave mind will fuck you over
the jews programming was successful

Nice mental gymnastics, leaf.

I think you're confused.

I find that hard to believe with the way Jews have been blatantly orchestrating culture and the rest of the world into hell - by spreading faggotry and satanism. Just "coincidence" and not something you guys believe?

ah escuse me sir my mistake

>J̶e̶w̶s̶ ZIONISTS
they're no "master race" -- they're SLAVES to delusion... a delusion that puts a sword of Damocles over their peoples' heads

>sir
At least you know your place.

you know what!
yeah, i just want to see the end of the story
i hope the jewish plot ends soon and they start enslaving people

well i mean more, other than work, debts and all that

Considering how unstable the world looks right now, it's hard to believe it's under anyone's "control". There are probably many groups with the means and motivation to influence world politics, not just Jews. Hollywood is a different story of course.

Good goy!

imagine being this much of a christ cuck.

you've been used more than a nigger whore in africa.

Do you know how a pearl is formed, user?
A piece of sand gets into a clam, and this irritates the clam.
So the clam gives it a protective coat of its own shell stuff, and the result is a thing of beauty.
Indo-Europeans, like the Nords, Germans, French, English, and other groups, are the clam.
Jew semites are the grains of sand which injure.
Despite the fact that the end result is beautiful, the sand is a foreign object which should be expelled.

fuck, right in the feels dude

I much like my life right now.

Modern Judaism didn't exist for a hundred years after Masada.

Well it's the Jews nature to lose. You get up your own ass about how great you are and how you can get away with anything. Jews stole all of the grain from the Ukraine and used it to make liquor while Ukrainians starved. Now you're doing it in America with Credit Cards and Mortgages and shit and soon the people will recognize it and a pogrom will come again.

youtube.com/watch?v=5va4dq_gG3M&t=4505s&ab_channel=VeritasVincitOmnia

Because the Master Race is fucking evil. That's why. They lie, cheat, steal, and rob.

The true master race? Is benevolent, invented everything and shared it, and loves their neighbor perhaps a little too much which is leading to their downfall as the pretend master race uses these qualities against them to destroy them.

Correct. Pol has been half brainwashed by Jews to be pagans. Which makes the Jews clap their hands with glee likely. They don't loath paganism. They loath Christianity.

Why Sup Forums ? Why would Jews hate Christianity and Christ? Because they're the villains of that story. So no I don't think they fucking created it. This is the one thing that makes me want to kick Sup Forums right between the balls.