Unironically using a term coined by a pair of mentally challenged trannies and a nigger who was completely useless in...

>Unironically using a term coined by a pair of mentally challenged trannies and a nigger who was completely useless in the movie.

>thinking I'm not a far-right tranny coopting the language of the far-left trannies so that I might draw them in closer to crush them beneath the heel of my stiletto jackboots

You can thank me later, user. We aren't all your enemy. The Wachowskis, however, are pedophiles and satanists.

It was a sweet scene credit where its due

Neck yourself faggot.

>he doesn't like the matrix

first movie was great, second was overall terrible but had a few cool scenes, 3rd movie is legit one of the worst ive ever seen

Neither of them were out as trannies at the time, fucktard.

Yes you are, you are a symptom of our hedonistic postmodernist society you disgusting mentally ill freak.

kys

Philip k dick was the first to use the red pill analogy as waking up from deception. You can see it in total recall

I don't like the way I look in a choker, I'm sorry hon.

Look, I'm right there with you on critiquing post modernism. But you need to study history if you think trannies are a new thing, or tied to post-modernism.

Gender-trenders are post-modernists and proponents of "critical theory"
Us trannies are, admittedly a bit mental, but we're also ancient. We've been around longer than the concept of heterosexuality/homosexuality. The ability to transition with surgery and hormones is newer, that's all. Hetero/homosexuality wasn't invented until late into the Roman era. S'why the Greeks weren't gay, but merely dom.

Since you care about Post Modernism, I suggest you listen to Jordan Peterson more. He'll explain to you why not all trannies are tumblrites. Most of us actually hate those faggots more than you do!

I will pray for you tonight user, that you may open your eyes and embrace Jesus' inherently libertarian principles.

nice ad hominem
also they were still sane by the time they did matrix

Was this meant as a nod to that?

>Hon

I'll crowdfund your execution if I have to.

I'm Youtube famous, it would be hard. ;)

Hey I like that movie!

>fucking roleplaying as that mentally ill tranny nu-Sup Forums worships
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HOLY SHIT

proof that we are an open minded board of peace

I'm not Blaire.
I'm prettier.

no cuter boy than blaire faggot

It's stolen directly from Alice in wonderland so who gives a fuck?

sweetie, blaire never leaves her basement hideout for a reason, she's not nearly as passable when she isnt precisely positioned with lights on her. She's a hon and a half.