What does Sup Forums think about capital and corporal punishment?

What does Sup Forums think about capital and corporal punishment?

Should drug dealers get summarily executed?

Should graffiti artists get 40 lashes?

Go live in a gook country if you want that shit.

Yes.

Yes.

That way he can hit the balls with the stick. If you support hitting balls with a stick you desere execution, sadistic faggot.

How much do you trust the government?

If the answer isn't "unquestioningly at all times", then maybe reconsider giving them the power to end lives.

that only really works in a tribal context with the added factor of shame in front of your whole social circle, but it would be much less effective in modern society.
Unless there was a live stream. I would pay a monthly subscription for that channel.

Kek and also agreed

You think drug dealers deserve to live?

I think corporal punishment can be helpful for certain offenses, for example instead of getting community service or a suspended sentence for pleading guilty, you get lashes.

Doctors are payed by pharmaceutical corporations to prescribe their medication even if it isn't the best or safest or even a necessary treatment. Do they have any more legitimacy than some old hippie growing pot with high CBD to help with neuropathic pain?

baby, drug dealing is a billion dolar business it isn't about old people growing pot in their backyards.

> old hippie growing pot with high CBD to help with neuropathic pain?

Im talking about heroin, cocaine and meth dealers, not some faggot weedheads.

Probably not. Michael Fay just ended up returning to the US and becoming a degenerate loser who blamed the ordeal for his huffing problem.

Heroin, cocaine and methamphetamine all have medicinal uses and have been prescribed to large swaths of the population in the past.
Why does a doctor being paid to prescribe unsafe medications to people who would benefit more from other medications or straight-up don't need it have any more moral legitimacy?

>Heroin, cocaine and methamphetamine all have medicinal uses and have been prescribed to large swaths of the population in the past.

Not anymore, we have better alternatives.

>Why does a doctor being paid to prescribe unsafe medications to people who would benefit more from other medications or straight-up don't need it have any more moral legitimacy?

Malpractice should also be punished with lashes

Build a giant wall to keep out all the mexi drugs and let the graffiti artists decorate the Mexican side for punishment done and done, no violence needed you terrorist scum

anyone who frames anybody for anything should be publicallybeaten to death. that includes fake rape victims and corrupt cops.

>Not anymore, we have better alternatives.
Heroin itself was made as an alternative for morphine. Now we have Codeine which, depending on how much of the enzyme that breaks it down into morphine in your liver you actually produce, might have no effect or be absorbed faster than intended, potentially harming you. But hey, we replaced that with oxy, which is so much better, right? Oh fuck, now we have a fentanyl crisis!

Also, methamphetamine is still being used today to treat ADHD and obesity in both adults and children, as well as being prescribed off-label for sleep disorders.

>Should graffiti artists get 40 lashes?

no

>Should taggers get 40 lashes?

why not 80?

>you will never tie a dindu to a ladder and flog him with a cane in an official capacity

>t. le NAP man

fuck you and fuck your NAP.

That's why I said it's only if you plead guilty.

looks pretty kinky

People plea guilty to shit they are innocent of all the time in plea bargains.

Get over yourself and get some perspective

>Heroin itself was made as an alternative for morphine

Heroin was invented to help people get off cocaine.

> Codeine which, depending on how much of the enzyme that breaks it down into morphine in your liver you actually produce, might have no effect or be absorbed faster than intended, potentially harming you

Never heard of this. The only people who abuse codeine are niggers anyways.

>But hey, we replaced that with oxy, which is so much better, right? Oh fuck, now we have a fentanyl crisis!

I already said execute doctors who are guilty of malpractice

>Also, methamphetamine is still being used today to treat ADHD and obesity in both adults and children, as well as being prescribed off-label for sleep disorders.

That shit that rednecks brew in their trailers?

Back to /r/drugs, Justin.

>People plea guilty to shit they are innocent of all the time in plea bargains.

source? It wouldn't be for all crimes.

believe it or not our justice system isn't as bigoted and unfair as you leftist faggots think it is.

> NAP ANCAP man is telling me to get over myself

ANCAPism is less viable than communism. It's time you embrace right wing authoritarianism as the only means of protecting the free market.

>Heroin was invented to help people get off cocaine.
It wasn't invented, it was discovered. It was then used as a morphine alternative and cough suppressant. This was coming off of huge waves of morphine addiction that had existed in the US since the civil war. They literally called it "soldier's disease".

>Never heard of this. The only people who abuse codeine are niggers anyways.
I learned about it when I was prescribed codeine for a broken rib and discovered I don't produce enough of the enzyme to get any therapeutic effect from it. Thankfully I'm not one of those unlucky guys who produces "too much".

>That shit that rednecks brew in their trailers?
How the hell does the fact that meth-heads make it in their trailers refute the fact that it is prescribed to millions of Americans as treatment for numerous conditions?

90% of cases in the US are settled via plea bargain, user. Prosecutors use the "shotgun approach" of throwing any (in)conceivable charge at a person and then offering a plea bargain.

>Leftist
What post in this thread have I made that even remotely appears leftist to you?

>It wasn't invented, it was discovered.
tomato, tomato
>This was coming off of huge waves of morphine addiction that had existed in the US since the civil war. They literally called it "soldier's disease".
And you still think people should be using it?

>90% of cases in the US are settled via plea bargain, user. Prosecutors use the "shotgun approach" of throwing any (in)conceivable charge at a person and then offering a plea bargain.

So? Chances are that if you made it far enough into the judicial system where you have to make a plea bargain you're probably getting off easy and are actually guilty, save certain crimes like rape with are always falsified.

>And you still think people should be using it?
So how are the "modern alternatives" any better? Two people in Ontario alone die every day from fentanyl.

>If you are accused of a crime and offered a plea bargain, you're clearly guilty of something worth getting physically assaulted over, unless it's some charge I specifically believe is always (not often, always) falsified