So is she a good leaker or a bad leaker?

So is she a good leaker or a bad leaker?

And how does one get protected for whistleblowing and others not?

Other urls found in this thread:

documentcloud.org/documents/3766950-NSA-Report-on-Russia-Spearphishing.html#document/p1
justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/971331/download
youtube.com/watch?v=72LzU-Szafs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"whistleblower"

usually to get protected as whistle blower you have to go public in some capacity and take a stand against the thing you think is so unacceptable

if you're caught leaking stuff before you come out as a whistle blower you get fucked like any other spy

Bad leaker who thought she was doing good.

Good leakers leak undisputable corruption and get away with it. Reality didn't do either and released an unnecessary media shit storm that is pushing us to a civil war.

She should consider herself lucky if she gets 30.

Shrek 5 leaked early

GABAGOOOL

bad leaker because she was incompetent and got caught
good leaker because she was incompetent and got caught

>And how does one get protected for whistleblowing and others not?
If one actually blows the whistle on corruption, they get protection. "She" did not expose any corruption. Just leaked because >MUH DRUMPT IS ORANGE

who is she

dumb leaker

most of what was in those documents had already been leaked by Congress critters

she'll be going to jail for revealing information we already knew

the proof that backs up the claims of those documents, that would be a real leak

Reality Winner
Google it.

Shes a crypto jew nigger fucker,
She gets an extra dose of zyklon-b

how she get caught?

>Shes a crypto jew nigger fucker,
>She gets an extra dose of zyklon-b

High level stupidity.

I wouldn't say she's a "whistleblower" but I also wouldn't say there's such thing as a "bad leaker."

All information is good. More information is always better than less information. Period.

Bitch looks like she has 47% Down syndrome

Pluribus International doesn't even contract with the NSA. She is just some patsy set up by the CIA who does contract with Pluribus to bury Seth Rich(actual NSA). This is all fake. What kind of leaker prints then MAILS a fucking doc in 2017?

i'm pretty certain her "leaked" info is pure bullshit

she's taking the fall for some NSA faker to give credence to pure fabrication

>All information is good. More information is always better than less information. Period.
Really? So you'd agree that it would have been a good thing if a nazi operative decided to leak top secret nazi information to the jewish press they could use against Hitler?

>whistleblowing
On what exactly. 1. What they are accusing or implying Trump ha done is not even a crime. 2. No evidence of anything anyway.

They must be going after her on leaking talking to the Russians about the security asset or for the Manchester bomb thing. That is not whistleblowing.

How could they go after her on the Russian collusion thing... literally nothing of substance has been leaked.

>no evidence

>leaks data on her computer

>no anonymity

>uses GMAIL to leak it

>all for nothing

she's the dumbest cunt the NSA have ever had

...how does someone this dumb get a NSA job? seriously.

as long as the truth comes out i dont give a fuck who they are or their motives.

>she

A whistleblower is someone who leaks information of misconduct by their employer or the government in order to end the misconduct.

A leaker is someone who steals information and disseminates it for any purpose.

What did the NSA report reveal about misconduct? What public interest was the specific information versus what was already known?

Reality Winner (top kek) is not a whistleblower. The line can be unclear, like with Manning, but it's pretty obvious here.

>1 post by this ID

>...how does someone this dumb get a NSA job? seriously
diversity

Does anyone else get a bonner seeing these massive memes get born? I mean, Reality Winner is only a few hours old but it's going to last for years.

Considering the shit she leaked isn't actually proof of anything.

Bad.

>1 post by this id

you think that the story is wrong because you dont see NSA on a public list of agencies that this company does work for?

that is some weak ass assuming there

THANK YOU
someone gets it

Exactly he has only been in office for five seconds. And was elected with a mandate to work with Russia to destroy Isis. What exactly is there to leak or hide. We still don't know.

The entire Russian narrative is a joke in every way.

She looks like a great leaker

>she's the dumbest cunt the NSA have ever had

>...how does someone this dumb get a NSA job? seriously.

They wanted to leak but needed to do it without breaking the law themselves.....she was set-up like a idiotic bowling pin. Anything can be classified even fucking nonsense and all it took was arranging for her to see it in some disingenuously "innocent" manner.

The fact she didn't leak any proof, should make people think.

Ok so what exactly did this bitch leak?

It's strange that they would mention DIA but not NSA.

Come on, guys. If there's real evidence of Trump "colluding with the Russians" then the Congress, the Senate, NSA, FBI or CIA are going to use that information to prosecute Trump and anyone involved. Are you telling me that they're all covering for him? Literally everyone hates the guy. Until the evidence comes out, and it will if it exists, this is all "Trump is mean, he talked about pussy, impeachment" and nothing more. This was a pussy hat wearing retard who should never have been granted clearance.

The last in is always the first to go.

>take file on usb stick

>go to public computer

>use throwaway email account to send it

this fucking cunt is an idiot and works for the NSA

HOW

sounds possible. I wonder when she got the job.

They know that Americunts are headline skimming retards....they are crucifying their POTUS on a cross of insinuation.

Yes. I also think it would have been great if the Nazis didn't burn the findings of scientists that didn't support their party.

Controlling information is 100% of the time about centralizing power. Once information is free nobody loses power but everyone gains some. That is never bad.

I thought I read in Feb.

>47% Down syndrome
And a roid peen

You went to public school. HA!

February thirteenth if I recall correctly

There is no such thing as a good leaker. Death to traitors.

They set a trap, this dumb bitch fell for it, like they knew she would. Not hard to figure out really. We don't need people like that having access to classified information. Lock her up, and send a message.

If they hire this dumb cunt, NSA must be stupider than we imagined

It's fucking obvious. I know two analysts for one of the secretive alphabets. They were freaks about saying or doing or being anywhere near anything dicey. Like leaving a concert if they smelled cannabis.

Basically she fucked up the job like every woman fucks up every job they're ever given. If you leak shit, you do it out of patriotism because you've discovered corruption that must be exposed. You don't just leak some gossip bullshit that doesn't even prove a damn thing.

What a fucking retard. I hope she rots in prison just for being a dumb leftist cunt. Hell she should like prison, she gets free housing, health care, meals, education. It's her Bernie Sanders paradise.

There is no such thing as a bad leaker.

Is she even a real person?

how do i filter IDs with 1 post?

>There is no such thing as a bad leaker.
One that is breathing is bad.

She was pegged to be a fuck-up.....scouted because she was a fuck-up.....given a position because she was a fuck-up....and she fulfilled her role perfectly. A bit like how the Jews claim it was all Pilate's fault.

BLM CONNECTION CONFIRMED

BLM CONNECTION

roided up leaker with giant shoulders. I wonder how much weight she can overhead press?

Journo from The Spectator ratted her out

Wikileaks is offering a $10K reward for the cunt

HERETIC
E
R
E
T
I
C

Good leakers help the God Emperor all others are bad leakers.

we obviously know this bitch is an idiot...

so did the NSA trap her? let her walk into a trap? suspected a leaker and followed the trail?

He was compensated handsomely for it in some way I am sure.

No.

Good leakers help the American fucking people.

Not a political party, not fucking "American Interests".

But the people.

This post is like pottery.

Conspiracies survive and thrive on assuming malicious intent where incompetence or sheer chance are just as likely. You are saying that even when it's completely undeniably bald faced incompetence, that even then it's part of the conspiracy. Beautiful. Fucking beautiful. Keep it up.

They are the leaker she is the sacrificial mook.

Retarded leaker who didn't even leak any proof of anything.

Is this Chloe's long lost sister?

So what did she leak and why does it matter? I don't trust the (((sources))) out there Sup Forums

Except for the printing , which is what red flagged her, paper mail would be the way. You could only prove something was sent between 2 people , but never know what was sent.

Official classified innuendo.

Is this achievable natty?

>What kind of leaker prints then MAILS a fucking doc in 2017?

An wildly unguided ugly BLM stroking dimwitted cunt missile.

Well whoever is going to tell you is going to get it from (((sources))) aren't they? Including me. Anyway, here's the link to the alleged Top Secret Documents:

documentcloud.org/documents/3766950-NSA-Report-on-Russia-Spearphishing.html#document/p1

justice.gov/opa/press-release/file/971331/download

Read for yourself, this is the FBI file

She's a cunt.

You're a cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=72LzU-Szafs
Dedication is all it takes user.

But none saw her picking up the pages from the printer !!

Dumb cunt who doesn't know that printers snitch you out. FBI had her within one hour of the Intercept story being released.

They don't have to. Little yellow dots

It's in your printer too

but now the russia investigation is compromised

I doubt they would ruin their case for some random cunt.

So they did honeypot her ass.

Seriously, she's yoked for a girl

Let the hate flow through you

can't unsee the man inside

Anyone got her nudes?

Strike me down and I'll be more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

Cunt

Then you're probably right. Anyone who knows anything about internet security would know to use Tor/tails etc. for something like that. Pretty sneaky of the NSA to set her up to fail. haha oh well...

She's obviously being framed by this horrible misogynist Republican administration. This is just the Good Ol' Boy club of old white men showing what happens to Badass Nasty Women who dare leave the kitchen. #BLUE2018

Leakers Are With Her

There was no case asshole...do keep up.

NSA had info on Russian intelligence actively hacking the company that makes voting registration database software used in 8 states.

Because the words "russia" and "hacking" are involved, the Dear Leader Defense Force is in Defcon 1 telling people it's nothing nothing happened everything's fine we swear.

This fucking guy right here

All leakers are good leakers, but not all intentions of these leakers are good.

In other words:

Leaking something to help the general public is good.

Leaking something just because it would hurt an opponent is bad.