None of you could win a race war

None of you. At bare minimum half this board is a bunch of overweight larping faggots. Go to a gym, take boxing classes. Do something other than arguing about whether paganism or Christianity is better. Most of of he time I see videos from rally's everyone on both sides are either weak or fat, and the only ones that are are your average 34+yo conservative dad. You can't win a race war if you can't even win a fight. Cardio is important too, it won't matter if you are stronger when you don't have the lung capacity to keep fighting.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=3j3_iPskjxk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this, first time on the punching bag I got winded really fast
all you fatfucks go torrent Kinobody's shit on the pirate bay

>inb4 sage
I quit smoking and got a gym membership. We won't be able to rely on our numbers forever. The white race a weakening and you're doing nothing to help.

I got a gym membership and started taking advice from fit. It's not hard to get in shape, the hardest thing for me was to quit smoking because I drive over 2 hours every day

watery physique a product of drugs
bandana hiding hair loss.. this is an insecure guy. definitely jacked and tanned and strong but he is a baby boy in his head and is suffering deeply

You mean I don't have to be a troll all my life

What do now

>boxing in a race war
You will never hear the shot

This isn't actually me, it was the only related picture I had. Guys a jewtuber I think

Boxing helps build endurance, an at the very least it's something.

Knowing how to fight isn't completely useless, but knowing how to shoot is better.

i know. he some jerkoff guinea from new jeresy or something alone those lines. he's a zilch on youtube but is trying to be a piana or that actual clown whose name escapes me and makes parody workout videos

no mention of guns when talking about a race war
lmao
strength and knowing how to fight are important things but they have less practical use against enemies with firearms

>2038
>Cute frilly pink boxing gloves
>tyrone shoots you and your mother with a slingshot

Yes, everybody go and take boxing classes now, thats the sure way to secure our future.

Guns.

More white than blacks. Based blacks would kill ghetto blacks. Asians would kill ghetto blacks, based Mexican-Americans would kill illegal Mexicans. US culture has more influence, go jerk off your boyfriend OP

Yep. If I trained for 10 years and had all the "gear" in the world I MIGHT be able to beat a bigger guy in a physical showdown, but the cards are stacked against you. You can't really train to be 6'6 275lbs, and you'll almost always lose fights to someone that size. Know how I could beat Connor McGregor today though? 30.06 from any distance. I win. That's a few months at the range for a novice, and a few hundred dollars out for a gun and ammo.

Like yeah, I definitely see the need for learning how to fight in today's world since most people don't' carry 24/7 and there are state laws to work with, but civil/race war? You better have a gun faggot.

Many people live in areas with high gun restrictions. Also you're still going to be running and you can't always rely on having ammo or a gun.

Knowing how to fight is definitely good for day to day life (especially is you live anywhere rough). When it comes to a race war (or more likely a civil war like the Spanish with several ideologies and alliances fighting each other) you need a little bit of everything. Being physically fit is important because your body is likely going to degenerate in guerilla conditions. Being well armed and knowing how to use those arms is at least as important, but more than anything is the mental aspect (for both foot soldiers and leaders). You need to understand strategy and urban warfare as well as how to keep producing an economy during wartime.

Making excuses for being a lazy weak faggot. Guns help, but if you're out of shape and out of ammo you're gonna be fucked.

In a race/civil war you bet your ass I'm going to rely on having ammo and a gun. People were prepping before things got as bad as they are now. Now there's not excuse for bad cardio. You just have to run like 30 or 45 mins a week to be faster than 99% of the population.

No one is making excuses. I'm just saying that your pecs couldn't stop a .22. Guns are #1 and everything else is secondary.

I'm gonna join the war with someone then switch sides when it gets bad for my side.

You can have the best guns but if you cant hold them for hours waiting, running with them, digging, jumping, climbing and all that things you are fucked

>Do something other than arguing about whether paganism or Christianity is better
its not an argument my man

>not owning body armor in this day and age? Do you honestly think I'm new to prepping? I'm sitting on thousands with of preps

You can train like an animal and fight like a horny gorilla, but a 12 year old with a .22lr takes a shot at your head through your nike bandana and you dead.

Know how I know you're larping?

But I do go to a gym, box, and do jiu-jitsu. What else do I need?

>this

>2017
>see shithole of country melting
>see allies of shithole country melting
>not stockpiling

Look im not weak, i workout everyday. Physical labor under the sun.

Becoming a beefcake is pointless as fuck. This is marathon kid not a fucking sprint.

Who knows how long you have to subsist on tyones protein for

better start jarring it now bois

I dont think you realize how coldly violent white people can be when they atop being generous...

in 1000 years your offspring's ancestors will be muslims

/fit/, /k/, and Sup Forums are the holy trinity of Sup Forums. If you aren't proficient in all three then you suck at life.

Keep doing what you're doing, also buy guns, ammo, learn how to shoot a bow if you don't have one, and other preps

You realize we have nukes right? Thousands of nukes

Both are crap religions. Creativity is the true religion of the white man, as we are the only ones capable of it. Niggers, Jews, Women and Fags can all be Christian or Pagan but only white men can be creative.

Oh dear, look's like another user didn't understand that Sup Forums is satire

Know how I know you don't leave your mothers basement?

Come on user, I didn't mean to out you to everyone. Lets just be friends. ;)

no they won't and 2000 years of Christian europe will still precede them

the greatest days of Europe will always be Christian
unless ofc you consider sitting around in huts and having tattoos to be greater than the Roman Empire (which was Christian)

Lol box me with a bullet in your head. Retard thinks hand to hand is how wars are fought. Just kys now nigger and save us the trouble

Actually cum is absorbed like estrogen in the body instead of testosterone. Opposite of what you wanna do.

I'm glad I'm not part of that half then.

Nobody is going to use nukes unless they have to.

>leaf

Late 40s, hit a heavy bag in the garage for at least 20 minutes every other day. Long walks with my dog on the other days. Smoke, drink, eat semi-well and could still whip most kids asses half my age. It's not that hard to stay in shape, it just takes a minimum of discipline.

>/fit/
>post 9/11 vet
>can kill a man at 500 yards

commies can get fucked.

Is "muh gun" your only excuse for not working out? Your fatass would be an easy target.

Of course, but that 12yr old maybe can hold the .22lr gun for maybe 15 minutes without dropping it cause the weight. Also, that 12 year old can't climb a wall to conquer some positions or fleeing... That is a thing I dont like about americans, average one thinks guns are all in a fight but they arent...

You aren't the half I'm referring to, keep it up m8s

This is exactly what I'm talking about. You can't rely just on a gun. If that was true then the military would only train people to shoot.

I work out every day. I just like making fun of retards who think life is a kung fu movie

That's like saying "I don't need to be able to run, I have a car".

>2000 years
Blatant lie in regards to us Nordics, senpai.
1000 at best, and even then we still celebrate our pagan holidays.

I don't. I'm pointing out that you can't rely on just guns. There will be times you rely on hand to hand combat, and you will need endurance regardless.

No thinking your martial art skillz will save you in an actual war is like some faggot with a katana thinking he could actually run around and devil may cry with it

a few outliers doesn't really mean your religion was thriving let alone common place
Danish and Norwegian knights were proud Christians

All Japanese swords are gay as fuck. And every superpowers military knows at least one form of martial arts. Knowing how to shoot is important, and knowing how to fight is just as important.

whatever you know nothing about me
I am 6'8", 300lbs of solid muscle
not a single ounce of body fat
I know jew-jitsu, twae-kwon-doe, krav-magna
I own dozens of assault weapons
and a tank, i piss adrenaline
7 tours in the Nam, desert storm, 5 tours in the stan
hooktube.com/watch?v=3j3_iPskjxk

Denmark wasn't Christian until around 970 when Harald Bluetooth was in power, and we were the first to fully convert.

Also "your religion" - I have a Holy Bible by my side and an Uruz necklace in my drawer at this moment, what's my religion?

wait wrong one

here you go

>leaf

Agreed, but the best warriors are able to get the job done in several ways. The most important weapon on a battlefield is the human brain, coupled with an able body and some shit that goes boom.

>2000 years

ayo dis nigga retarded

idk but you can't be both that's for sure

Romans were Christians and the engineers of Catholocism
Christianity is their greatest legacy
everyone knows this my dude

> fags on pol talking about how to stay ahead
> suggesting physical and mental preparation for race war
> discussion evolves into rounded discourse re: guns, exercise, race statistics
> some bickering about whether firearm training or exercise is more efficient
> some say firearm training and ammo stocking will fare best when race / civil war starts
> some say physical training is just if not more important
> evolving circlejerk about how when ammo runs out, must be able to rely on solid hands, chin, and cardio
> main point revisited, get off the internet, start preparing your body, mind
> no mention of how most people aren't faggots on pol
> no mention of how most door-kicking combat vets aren't faggots on poll
> no mention of how most pro shooters aren't faggots on poll
> no mention of how most triathletes, competitive MMA/boxers, or other athletes aren't faggots on poll
> no mention of how most healthy, rounded individuals will be the best suited for success in future
> no mention of how most healthy, rounded individuals aren't faggots on poll

We're all fucked boys. Deleting pol & chadding-out is our only hope.

I'm a veteran.

POG or door-kicker? I'll trust you, but be honest now...

how can a race also be a war?

sound like mario kart, Lois...

muh race war

Wanting a race war in the first place is a larp. Become a politician if you want to fix politics. There's not going to be a race war which resolves in you living in an all white america happily ever after. The best you can can do is fix the system from within.

only way to fix America is to reinstate cultural Christian reverence and continue where we left off in the 50's

>There's not going to be a race war

Most people are definitely faggots who would die if they were on their own. Pol or not

The best you'll get is racist groups killing each other resolving in the federal government killing all of you.

Man I was wondering when you newfag Christies would deus vult the fuck in here, chiming in about bringing back the crusader lifestyle

he's right tho
just because
>muh racial tensions are higher
and
>nigs are nogging
doesn't mean that a race war will ever actually envelope the entire american populace to the point that the military would pick a side or even let it happen
race war is a pipe dream and the sooner you stop waiting for it to happen the better
because it isn't going to happen. ever.

Boxing lessons? Are you fucking retarded?

A race war won't be decided with boxing lessons, YOU and all you other faggots who think it's fun to go out and play dress up with Antifa are complete LARPers.

Stock up on food, water, ammo, weapons.
Learn to utilize your firearms and work in teams with people you know
Practice squad level infantry tactics
Stay in shape
Know how to maintain and operate machinery, vehicles, irrigation systems.

The main struggle in a civil war is logistics. Who controls power, food, water, fuel. As it is, red areas of the nation control vast amounts of these resources while blue areas tend to be service heavy centers.

If you had served a single fucking year in the military, or read a fucking book about military strategy you might have known this. But no, your great idea is boxing lessons. Amazing.

>i was wondering when
look at my other posts retard

and 1950's America was the closest the world has gotten to a modern Utopia
Christian values in culture gets rid of all the degenerate problems we face
>feminists
>drugs running rampant
>high suicide in young males
>women being promiscuous
>high divorce rates
>women not wanting children
all of it is solved by bringing back Christianity to the focal point of American culture

This is the truth.

Agreed, although I'd say it's reasonable to predict most pol-junkies dying at a faster rate than even your average soccer mom.

I think the 3 main causes of death for pollocks would be (a) dying from illness / starvation while scream-screaming in their parents bed, (b) getting all amp'd up before anything was actually was happening, running into a Costco in a plate carrier w/ some shitty SKS-variant and getting smoked by the cops, or (c) suicide

>None of you could win a race war

It will be fought with chemicals, micro drones, and starvation....We're exactly the people who are going to win the war

One day all the lies will collapse under their own weight, and the truth will once again triumph

> trigger some newfag Christie from /T_D
> says she's hella inlove with jesus
> worships a book that's literally mostly the scribblings of ancient desert kikes
> says "look at my other posts pls sir"
> thinks the other retarded shit she's said will clarify newer retarded shit

quite the butthurt response there friend

would it have anything to do with your ignorance and lack of education? :^)

Hey now miss, no need for the scholastically-oriented aspersions. That's not very lady like.

wow, those nipples are so small I can hardly even see em

I'm just... gonna leave you alone now

Burger's right, we claim to be anti-degenerates, yet a lot of people here are still lazy basterds who don't want to work out and strengthen themselves physically, myself included.

>overweight
That guy in your pic is overweight too in fact most body builders and strongmen are technically morbidly obese because BMI doesn't take muscle density into account only the ratio of height to weight.

That's what I'm saying, you need fitness and knowledge in a combat situation, but to win a war you need people with logistics and resources as well as strategy because not everyone is a fucking navy seal.

lol this is my favorite part:

"Was Christianity made by Jews? No, it was made by Israelites."

Abraham, and his grandson Jacob, were Israelites and jews. You know Jacobs 12 kids? Jews, and Israelites.

You know that dude Moses, the one you all get such a hard on about, remember that part in your fairytale when he descended Mt. Sinai and agrees to be the leader of the Israelites, or should I refer to it as your silly book does, "the chosen people of Yaweh"? Yah, that's when Moses turned them all into kikes, my dear.

You know the whole "House of David" where your Jesus was "prophesied" to have come from? Yah, they were all very proud jews, and celebrated and worshiped by jews before your deluded jew started ranting around Palestine.

Sorry to have been the one to tell you this mam, and educate you on your own retarded faggot-manual, the bible.

Hahaha...wait, what?

>doesn't know the difference between Jews and Israelites
>what is Judaism
>what is Christianity
>Jews hate Jesus? Nah that never happened
>never read the Bible aside from googling verses
>proceeded to post anyways
there should be a test to be allowed to post on Sup Forums confirming that your IQ isn't double digits

The Italian way

Evolution of the prime male

i've put on weight but still strong and i work my combos on the heavy bag every day. could still drop most youngsters