There are academic professors writing entire statistically researched academic papers about Sup Forums

>there are academic professors writing entire statistically researched academic papers about Sup Forums

When does it stop, lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

arxiv.org/pdf/1610.03452v1.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Sup Forums has a love/hate relationship with Israel

What did he mean by this?

Source on paper www0.cs.ucl.ac.uk/staff/J.Onaolapo/papers/icwsm17-Sup Forums.pdf

>tfw based professor made it easier to identify rare flag locations by country

>Sup Forums has a love/hate relationship with Israel
What did (((they))) mean by this?

It's just beginning.

Why does this look shopped? I could swear the Sup Forums and Sup Forums is in a different font than the rest of the text. Not that I think there isn't papers being written about Sup Forums...

thats bs no one in ice has internet

wheres my funding for my research on shitposters and US presidents elected?

I wish the institute would let us talk about other things and not just identity politics.

because it is and painfully obliviously so my good man.

>tfw interwebz professors can tell the difference between proxies and legit connections

blank countries btfo

>confounding factors
>the study

how does this junk even get published

Search your feelings jew know it to be true

Dude there isnt we are at the start of a technocratic society.
And pol was something that really flexed its muscle.
Welcome to the future, hope you brought your shades.

>Sup Forums loves israel

what did they mean by this

>technocratic society
Do you think man is a machine?

Mark my words faggots, soon classes on Sup Forums will be taught at uni.
As a matter of fact, there's a high chance that right now, you're posting with someone who's only here for class credit, or they're working on their thesis.
One of your shitposts may well help some random student pass his class and graduate.

They should read a white paper on what a vpn is

>uncommonly seen flags
>Turkey
>Israel

Did they whip this shit up the night before it was due or something?

Nah the writer mentioned rare flags getting more (you)s than common ones and then went on to say that some flags got more (you)s than others because of the memes (turkroaches, (((greatest ally))) etc

>shitposting is LITERALLY academic material
>this WILL BE peer reviewed
What happened to this timeline?

We love that they are a authoritarian ethic nationalist state that kill Muslims with impunity, hate them because they are jews that are ruining our country's and rule via banks, media and NGO's

that title kek

>2016 Turkish coup
>I was in that thread

>studies will be done on which waifu is best waifu
>whichever character wins best waifu ITT will be supported by peer review
POST WAIFUS FOR FAGGOTS MAJORING IN SOCIOLOGY WITH A CONCENTRATION IN Sup Forums

>for other countries e.g. Turkey or Israel, it might be the case that these are either of particular interest to Sup Forums, or are quite adept at trolling Sup Forums into replies.

Senpai has noticed me!

Do you think man isn't?

Can you give a link?

Damn, I wish I had a rare flag.

Wary of jews in general, but need someplace to exile the ones who won't behave.

Here you go user

Why do they say they omit this part before going into detail. Wit no supporting data, this is meaningless. Either put it in the supplement or don't write about, because the claims made can't be checked now. Crap article, probably only done to get an extra publication on his name.

we love the kebab deatb
we hate fhe jews

Reading comprehension you dumb abo nigger.

we recognize Jews as the true leaders of mankind who are evolving humanity towards peace and oneness

This has already been confirmed. Left wing professors in some universities in the US have got their students to 'engage' in Sup Forums by spreading misinformation and employ 'destabilising tactics' .

Really makes you think, doesn't it?

We need to be able to "like" posts or I'm deleting my account.

You just created more evidence to confirm the theory that jews get more (you)s by giving me a (you). Thinking about this made me realize that even in the task of getting (you)s the jews are disproportionally more successful relative to their number, just like in getting noble medals, scientific achievements and procuring money. We truly are the master race and whoever doesn't recognize this is just jelly.

Government conspiracy is uncovered an inch under pictures of anime traps. This is the future the ancients dreamed of.

>noble medals
Get in the oven for that kike

It's fucking true. Half the posts nowadays are people rationalizing (((them))) and (((their))) motives. Include me in the next paper, cunts.

>These include “goy,” which is a derogatory word used by Jewish people to refer to non-Jewish people. In our experience, however, we note that “goy” is used in an inverted fashion on Sup Forums, i.e., posters call other posters “goys” to imply that they are submitting to Jewish “manipulation” and “trickery.”

>Love hate relationship with Yisro
>Newfag
>e
>w
>f
>a
>g

Get out.

This is actually going to make Australians more effective at shitposting. Now I know the median reply number is seven I can track successful and non-successful threads scientifically

kek
tossers
kind of strokes the ego though, to think that there are so many triggered queers that they are trying to form an army to depose this community in shitposting

They will make man one whether man likes it or not.
>who needs Sid Meyer

when we take over the world

Shut up nigger

>Panzies
Don't they know that /pol is the abyss?
>Fragile minds
Haven't they learned that /pol will wreck them?

>. This seems to confirm that the constant production
of new content may be one of the reasons Sup Forums is at the
heart of the hate movement on the Internet

Sup Forums rocking the dank OC

>not also linking the UN paper

Srsly gas yourselfs goyim

arxiv.org/pdf/1610.03452v1.pdf

>UN

heh. Just where do you think you are bud?

>"Kek", the "God" of memes, via which Sup Forums "believes" they influence reality

You know there's a decent chance at least one of the authors regularly browses now and probably shitposts under a proxy...

>I'm looking at you, Latvia

Why wouldn't they? "le 4chins me-me engine" is a joke, but the fact remains that this shithole is singlehandedly the best model for actual social memetics.

Anyone can say anything, if what they say is not successful, they can make another attempt usually within 20 minutes, with no repercussions. However, since the only possible measure of success is replies, that means that this place works in weird ways. The only comments that receive replies, because of how quickly the board moves, are those that either
a)challenge the opinion of another user with enough legitimacy to make them want to respond
b)contribute a relatively large idea to the discussion (e.g. "I agree" will get no replies, but "I agree because x" might)

Since anonymity prevents any legitimate personal harm or punishment for dissent, this place naturally selects for the most well-structured dissent or assent that it can possibly produce.

It also results in some weird shit, like how common memetics and anonymity effectively allows for people who have no idea who each other are to still get along because they share the same personal experiences. You can post a fucking spurdo sparde pic and make people here lose it, but if you went up to a random person on the bus and showed them the same thing, or even something they would otherwise find funny, they won't be entertained, and will probably be creeped out.

The very existence and condition of places like Sup Forums runs completely counter to every single interpretation of linguistics, psychology, sociology, and behavioral economics. Logically this place should not be possible, and yet it fucking exists.

In the conclusion they admit that their analysis can't take context into account which makes most of the study useless.

Thanks greatest ally

Holy shit

There is a much bigger indication of success, albeit much rarer; when you see you own ideas being fed back to you verbatim .

>Finally we note that unlike many other social media platforms there is no other interaction system applied to posts on Sup Forums besides replies(e.g., no liking, upvoting, ect.)
This is actually one of the best things about Sup Forums(and all chans in general) is that you can't be passive aggressive about disagreeing with someone. You have to directly disagree with that exact post or remain silent like a bitch. It's a much more masculine system of directly arguing with someone with whatever point you have then just being a feminine bitch and down voting them with out ever directly confronting them.

JIDF pretending to be Sup Forums, normal kike tricks

Desu senpai.

academia will publish literally anything if you got an in with the right crowd. Suck a few dicks and you're a shoe in to have your thesis on 'Pre-colonization tribal gender roles of albino aboriginal influence in the ecosystem and its contributing factors on climate change'

>Sororities are split up into waifu houses depending on which girls look closest to waifus
>Just like one of my animes!

i know and i giggle every time i hear about it

There is no waifu better than Hana, except for Chidori in FMP

I agree /bol/ is inderesding X---DDDDDD

;)

Academia is collapsing, they made it a house of cards decades ago, so now you have "professors" studying Sup Forums and getting paid $150k/year to lecture impressionable retards on how to "resist". What a time to be alive, I think I'll write a rap song to secure my entrance into Hahvahd!

not sure if I should be asking why the fuck they don't have anything better to write papers on or if we're somehow not a bunch of autistic losers.

kek

>British professors hate the word nigger the most and rather like bitch
Good to know.
The value of a Laotian yak spinning forum under corporate control is far larger than you could imagine.

Pretty sad Taxpayer money is wasted on unnecessary research like this instead of more useful endeavors like Full Duplex Wireless which would allow wireless connections to finally be equal to wired connections

I think this sort of thing is far better entertainment than watching some niggers throw a ball around for millions of shekels honestly

Youre just a larping fag with a proxy. Post your mutilated penis as proof or fucking kill yourself