WHY THE FUCK DOES BRITAIN HATE US ALL OF US A SUDDEN?

Look, I'll be the first to tell you that I'm not a fan of Trump.

But what the fuck does America and Trump have to do with these terrorist attacks?

We aren't the ones killing people in your country. I'm fucking sick of British politicians talking shit on us all day.

hollywoodreporter.com/news/london-mayor-calls-cancellation-trump-state-visit-1010603

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nqviINDPCyg
youtube.com/watch?v=3ZM6ujJ983c
m.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZM6ujJ983c
youtu.be/3ZM6ujJ983c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Most Islamic countries hate us.

They just don't want to be tools in his propaganda campaign. The whole world thinks he's a douche. It's gonna be like this the whole time.

theyve always hated us

>London mayor
>the entire UK

Two different things

youtube.com/watch?v=nqviINDPCyg

>all of a sudden
nice meme

mudslimes aren't British

a lot of us love our favourite son

MAGA, fag

Checked and underrated

Agreed.
Current Mayor of London is a virtue-signaling treasonous cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=3ZM6ujJ983c

Any britbong know how much power does the mayor have in London?

Can he do that?

cause Trump is calling them out on their bullshit

im so proud of my country

1. it's just one butthurt little bitch mayor
2. non-trump fans need to fuck off

They're being petulant and don't want to admit he's right.

FPBP

No. Absolutely not.
Mayor of London is mostly a token symbolic role.

He has the same power as senator Bernie sanders does to stop Putin from visiting

When the first post
Is the best post.

This joke is true but stale

I think it is very telling how everyone came to the defense of the London Mayor when Trump challeneged him on Twitter. Teresa May turned her back on the President of the USA to support a Mayor. A Mayor. Over a President. And even the US Ambassador to England went against Trump to support the Mayor. That is very telling. No one comes to the support of Trump when his Tweets are challenged.

wow. he actually defended people involved in 9/11? London what have you done?

Britain = pro Mudshits
US = pro Israel

The people who have been fighting each other for thousands of years have finally spread it to the rest of the world. Congratulations to the West.

Who cares, fuck Britain. They have given their nation to subhuman savages.

If the russian didn't manipulated the election, Trump did in a way the british officials want to prevent to happen in the UK.

The UK will be brown by the end of the decade. I cant wait to visit London and get some curry and a good kabob.

You're right. And it does kind of suggest that the Muslim mayor is incapable of seeing things the Anglo way.

So have you, you dumb fuck.

Dann so

Fpbp

FPBP

m.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZM6ujJ983c

Why should any American care?

I don't want the U.K to hate us =( even though they are overun by jihadi's, they still have the most beautiful white women. Please don't hate us U.K. We will be a better runaway son, we swear!

youtu.be/3ZM6ujJ983c

He is very unpopular with Brits. He is only mayor because London is minority white, pay no notice.

Europeans typically adore our shittiest, most effete, and most malleable Presidents. Conversely, they consistently despise those who talk hard, show no patience or weakness, are pro military, prioritize domestic affairs etc

it's a pattern that goes back decade after decade after decade ....

They still think of Bill Clinton as a highly charismatic, gregarious, charming, honest, and immensely wise and intelligent senior statesmen. The second you get some individualistic, give-no-fucks cowboy badass in there, they think it's literally Hitler Satan. Every fucking time.

>favourite son
>not Australia

Fuck you dad

bunch of sandniggers

/thread

We will make it dad, all of us will

Still, as the mayor of London, he's got to have at least some amount of power, since it's a major economic hub of the world and everything. But even still, why the fuck is he so concerned with America. Even before the election he even went to campaign for Hillary. I'm getting sick of British politicians. Fucking leave us alone.

Sadiq Khan is not Britain faggot.

Nothing else needs to be said

kek

His visit and speeches might wake the population up

>UK
>The most beautiful white women

Trump visits are part and parcel of living in a big city, Muhammad Suckdick Kong is a terrorist apologizer and enabler.

The UK doesn't hate us. The inbred Muslim retards who the left let take over major cities in the UK hate us.

He is just calling for it, the government is the one who decides who can come on a state visit.

They hate Trump because he is not kissing their ass with Obama Lipstick. This is not going to change. There would have to be a 9/11 level attack with the USA coming to save Europe before they change!

Not hating on all of Britain, but why is his guy such an annoying cunt, and why do we keep hearing from him?

Primo

Savage

Don't worry bro, maybe one day when you grow up you can grow a vast hegemonic empire responsible for shaping the world too.

WEW

Why is anyone annoying?
It's just who they are.

You keep hearing from him because he's in a, although token and meaningless, high profile role.

LMAO HE'S TOO SCARED AND HUMILIATED TO FACE TRUMP

>But even still, why the fuck is he so concerned with America. Even before the election he even went to campaign for Hillary.
Are you forgetting that we had King nigger come over here and lecture us to vote to stay in the EU? Your politicians started this shit.

So some mudslime mayor of londonistan represents all of the UK? Most of us want a trump-like leader here so we can start getting shit done, and we like you guys, you guys are great entertainment. Muslims do not represent us and london is lost, don't think of it as part of britain.

It's true. Search for British women on Instagram. They blow us the fuck out and have sexy accents. The only other country that comes close to them is Russian women.

>Look, I'll be the first to tell you that I'm not a fan of Trump.
This probably explains how you're unaware of the muslim mayor's historical relationship with Trump. You're not very smart, and also don't pay attention. If you did, you would in fact be a fan of Trump's.

you're the douche.

>prime minister boris
>this timeline
pick one

that is why.

I can feel the freedom from here.

fpbp

We should call up the LAPD and NYPD and tell them to do a "micro liberation" of London, treating Mr. Kahn with all of the tender mercies of a dindu caught with an ounce of weed.

I think they are mad that he keeps being right and know that he will statistically continue to be right every fucking time they get bombed/plowed/stabbed

I always feel so bad when it happens. Then I remember that they elected a Muslim mayor for their capital city surrounded by shariah zones.

I feel bad, and then remind myself that the next day they will bring in a hundred more. Its hard to keep feeling bad when they refuse to save themselves.

Its the same here: If you pay tax to people who cant even defend the border from barbarians, then how can you possibly call them 'government'?

FPBP

>makin em pay debiiye

> gonna bigg salt schooner

This president is such a colossal train wreck. if it isn't illegal it's still scandalous.

dreams crushed, hopes gone

>In 2001, Khan represented Louis Farrakhan of the U.S.-based Nation of Islam after the UK government banned Farrakhan's entry into the country, citing his anti-Semitic and racially divisive views.[15] Khan was successful at overturning the government's ban in the High Court, but the government subsequently won on appeal.[16]

>campaigns to allow racist jew haters into the country and overturn their bans
>campaigns to ban racist jew lovers from the country

really makes you think.

M U M M Y
M A Y

I was no fan of Clinton at all, but Trump ONLY shows weakness and insecurities. I have no idea what it is about him that his fans find so badass.

Maybe it's because our president keeps talking shit to the London mayor less than 24 hours after a fucking terrorist attack like a giant cunt?

Just a guess.

>londonistan

not britain

>trump is an individualistic give-no-fucks cowboy badass
Sup Forums

>but Trump ONLY shows weakness and insecurities.

You still haven't recognized he does this on purpose to foment underestimation?

You are like little baby.

>They still think of Bill Clinton as a highly charismatic, gregarious, charming, honest, and immensely wise and intelligent senior statesmen.
Lol no. My dad used to think he is a cock, literally. My mom thinks he's a loser, with a very evil wife once she forget him that easily on his cheating.

>terrorist attack
>the cunt in this situation is the guy who criticizes the terrorism being allowed to continue
your priorities are fucked m8

Checkedem in their rectum

I think they love the fact that he is mentally unstable and that scares the shit out of everyone. We basically have Kim Jong's brother, seperated at birth running our country. If I didnt live here, I would be scared shitless that Trump is going to nuke my country at any minute for no reason at all. Most Americans like it when the whole world fears us.

I liked Nixon

Khan has been talking shit about Trump for over a year. So did all the other globalists in Europe. They all thought he'd lose so it wouldn't matter. For whatever reason, Trump tried to play nice with them for a while...even tho he still did stand his ground. After his latest trip that appears to be over. They hate him and he hates them. No sense in acting civil. Globalists are falling right now anyway. They can't keep up with the populist and nationalist movements gaining steam.

Trump wouldn't shake Khan's hand for a photo op. When Trump visits the UK, he won't make any time for this guy. Hell he might even talk shit about him in a speech there.

Until they open their mouths.
>anglophile is hereby sentenced to gulag in scunthorpe on ladies' night

Checked.

That's disgusting. Britain is fucking pathetic honestly.

S Khan doesn't speak for our country. He barely speaks for London. He's just triggered by Trump's open honesty in what he says

They are the cucks after all.

>scandal
>caring what "respectable" stick-up-the-arse people think
>caring about their muh property values
You hate communism because you are the bourgeoisie and you are exactly what it proposes to eliminate.

>I was only pretending to be a retard

Sure he can do that if that's what he thinks does something great for him, but you're basically agreeing that he indeed isn't exactly an impressive sight.

I don't buy it for a second though. Trump has daddy issues written all over him and you can't fake that shit. He looks like he hasn't experienced a second of happiness in his entire life. His presidency isn't good for the US and even worse for his health.

regardless, London mayor is tougher on the US president than he is on known jihadis in his own city

a lot, maybe even most, of western leaders now are all from the same sort of group-think whether they are on their country's left or right, it's clear they are scared of Trump precisely because he does speak to those legit opinions of their citizens that they systematically repress

Because the Brits lost their country at the end of WW2 and now they are ruled by cucks and foreingers.

Trumps tweets are seen as a worse thing then Islamic terrorism that kills children.

In a way I feel we deserve everything we are getting for letting women have to much power. All this emotional bullshit in modern politics is the fault of weak women.

Because Trump is a retard.

>but Trump ONLY shows weakness and insecurities
Explain. What weaknesses, what insecurities, and how so?