Strong independent female FBI agent here. You cishet fucking white males are in HUGE trouble...

Strong independent female FBI agent here. You cishet fucking white males are in HUGE trouble. You better come clean with me right now and post all of your illegal activities so I can tell the judge to go easy on you. And I won't be posting my breasts for you, so don't bother asking you fucking misogynists.

Not gonna lie, former gloobleglop here. It's been fun watching frick a frack make a doodie, but for realsies we can't let ol dumplesnuffleupagus get the wiggy piggies.

I wanna fuck 90's Scully

GET OUT OF MY MIND

came here to post exactly this

I want to watch get BLACKED so bad.

DHS here making threats is illegal bitch ?

Go ahead shoot, there is a fly buzzing over my right shoulder anyway.

What does that badge say? Government justice agent? HAHAHA

tits with real badge now. that looks like a faggot DEA badge larpqueen

As a female I do not have to abide by male rules.

>You better come clean with me

Take the shirt off and I'll come clean

Tits or gtfo

She is hotter now IMO. She has a series on Netflix, god.... she is a total MILF.

Pretty sure trawling imageboards is the kind of scut work boring anonymous men do. The chicks are in the more public facing roles where they can Be Role Models and Set An Example.

i J walk every day on my way to work. umad pig? you will never find me, here on this samoan sock knitting board i am free to mock you and my ability to commit crimes on your soil in broad daylight and there is nothing you can do about it fbi. i am behind 3 proxies, it took this message ten minutes to upload but i dont care. i enjoy knowing that i can openly mock you and defile your land and your law and you
will
never
find
me
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

post feet

tits or gtf.... actually never mind. FBI women generally have floppy B cups and hairy armpits. I'd rather keep my breakfast. Carry on...

post pusy

What exactly do you mean to come clean? Are you talking cigars and blue dresses?

Why did this make me laugh so fucking hard?

So are you are Special Agent who...?

I believe the etiquette among you shut-in criminal racists is "nice trips"

A FUCKIN' LEAF AGAIN

i'd knock you the fuck out pussy

gtfo