Sportscucks BTFO:

In his paper "Outta My Endzone: Sport and the Territorial Anus," Canadian philosopher Dr. Brian Pronger describes how men play sports so that they can do gay stuff with other men without being considered "homosexual." Here are some quotes from this important paper.

Paper abstract:

jss.sagepub.com/content/23/4/373.abstract

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/91022886/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>"The practice of competitive sport itself can have homoerotic dimensions: the contact of the playing field, the spectacle of the partially clad body, the steamy environment of the showers and locker room...

>I argued that men's sport allows men and boys to exclude women and girls from their all-male environments, permits them to play with each other's bodies, to surround themselves with naked men in the showers and locker cooms, to enjoy that all-male contact, without suffering the vilification that usually comes from the open acknowledgment and pursuit of masculine erotic contact, the stigma of "being homosexual."

>"In other words, the homophobia of competitive sport allows men to play with each other's bodies and still preserve their patriarchal heterosexist hegemony; they can have their (beef) cake and eat it, too."

>"I will argue that competitive sport... is embedded in the masculine colonizing will to conquer the space of an "other" while simultaneously protectively enclosing the space of the self... In sex, it shows in the desire to penetrate the holes of others and the desire to resist having the same happen to oneself."

He sounds like a fucking faggot desu

>"Less boastful than the phallus, perhaps because of its embarrassing vulnerability or even more terrifying potential openness, is the phallus's companion, the protective side of phallic desire, the side than can repel or admit others into the space carved out by phallic aggression.

>The simulacrum of this other side of phallic desire, I suggest is the asshole. It is the tightly closed orifice of the phallic conqueror, as well as the (perhaps) reluctantly opened orifice of the phalically conquered. Masculine desire is thus produced in the play of the phallus and asshole.

>It stimulates desire as both homoerotic and homophobic: homoerotic in its preoccupation with phallic intent, homophobic in its resistance to penetration."

>"It goes without saying that a limp, shriveled penis is not effective in simulating the domineering masculine organization of desire. Given that no penis can live up to its phallic boast, no matter how swollen it gets, phallocentrism finds other ways to territorialize the body: innocuously, possibly, in body building, and more despotically in the territorial violence of warfare and competitive sport, for instance."

>"Since one's participation in competition indicates one's commitment to phallic potency and one's defeat shows one's anal vulnerability and therefore phallic impotence, there is humiliation in defeat, in being penetrated by one's competitor."

>"When, in the context of the philosophy of the limit, we consider the conventional pleasures of sport...we see the simulation of desire in the territorial project that transforms the puissance of the human connection into a pouvoir of dominance and submission. Competitive sport, therefore is a profoundly unethical way to organize desire."

who loads their weights like that?

Do people like this just want to talk about dicks with some kind of authority?

The fact that Professor Pronger is gay is simply not relevant to this topic.

He is applying advanced philosophical ideas to the realm of sport.

This sounds like it came from a gay erotica novel

my god, what a cuck, he is trying to undermine the last bastion of masculinity, sports

Academia has been rotting from the inside out. When will it fall?

>Philosophy
>'doctorate'

pretty much "ATTACK ALL MALE BONDING CUZ I CANT FIND MY WAY OUT OF THE CLOSET" kinda deal

wait, what does the crucifixion of jesus have to do with fascism?

I'm guessing to progressively add more as you are warming up but it still looks dumb

You mean he's projecting?

a photographer who doesn't lift

I literally want to put a bullet in this marxist faggot's fucking head right now

I remember in Dosteovsky's "Crime Punishment" Raskolnikov's friend Razumihin was paid to translate some charlatan paper titled "Are women people?" or something like that and mentions that the author goes on to prove women are people in an amused manner. This was right before Raskolnikov goes full autistic, then sleeps for a week.

Pronger's paper is basically titled "Are sports gay?" and goes on to prove sports are gay. Like many academic writers, Pronger is a charlatan and is writing such papers.

Pronger is just a faggot, like OP, and wants more men to think that liking sports means their gay, and just wants to confuse what would be normal, naive, straight men into being fair game for him and his faggot dom.

Pronger really sounds like (((Pronger))).

>homosexuality is the manifestation of intense perversion and antisocial attitudes
quick, which famous western philosopher and alleged school shooter said this

Holy shit he is right.

Gay professor writing from gay perspective on a straight hobby. Pure heterophobia and cultural appropriation it's 2017 literally shaking

>kramer
>kushner

Who could be behind this?

You sound upset you lacked strength and coordination to perform well at sports in high school.

Sounds like a faggot trying to project homosexuality where it doesn't belong, what else is new?

It's so short-sighted when people claim that male bonding activity as in sport or gangs has to be an expression of suppressed homosexuality, since it's such a natural behaviour. Considering male homosexuality as an overexaggerated attempt to emulate the natural male bonding seems much more plausible.

faggot, you should have joined the wrestling team

>im a faggot so therefore everyone else is!
It's competition you fucking retards. Men are addicted to competition.

That literally makes the most sense.

Like how new comers to the marines have to suck the crusty cocks of the more experienced people on base. It aint gay, it's just a dominance thing.

Is Pronger Jewish? Sounds Saxon to me, but this some top notch kikery

Looks pretty Jewy

>The fact that Professor Pronger is gay is simply not relevant to this topic.
No.

We have a winner!

wtf? You made this thread almost a year ago. What's your obsession with this?

Forgot link:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/91022886/

Sounds like someone who was molested before the age of rough-and-tumble play.

(((Critical radical faggot theory)))
(((Post modernism)))

(((Pronger)))
Every
Single
Time

Y guy in pic has weights on backward from normal loading? Is he gay AND retarded?

>gay Toronto based associate professor with a PhD in philosophy
It was honestly my first guess before Jew