So what's Sup Forums's hobbies/past times besides shitposting here

So what's Sup Forums's hobbies/past times besides shitposting here

water polo

solo acoustic guitar and singing/songwriting. hiking, camping, and tree identification

History, religion, video games, day dreaming, exercise

Film. I watch one a day and make enough money through a side venture to finance some independent projects. Nothing big or anything you probably heard of, but I like supporting non-degenerate art.

I also like hiking and work with my county to document historic ruins in my area. Sort of like urban exploring but legal and in the woods instead of in a city.

Mountain bikes, hiking, fishing, swimming, guitars.

Besides letting my black trans boyfriend peg me with xir 12" dildo... not much, fambilamaram.

cycling, multi-instrumentalist, videogames, natures, adult in school

It's weird how (((they))) have so many threads about random bullshit when actual happenings are going on

Gardening, anime, movies, writing a book. I go through phases, but right now my goal is to get better at gardening and get to the point where I can the excess. Down the road I want to try homesteading at our next house. Maybe get a few goats and see how that goes.

cycling, making music, reading, body building

Birdwatching.

Polite sage.

Mountain biking (single trac), running, play guitar in a band, study and work with IBM z/OS mainframes as a profession, developing a farm.

t. a White anglo/slav crossbreed shit-tier leaf.

Guitar, drums, shitposting on Sup Forums, and jerking off.

Animation
Boxing
Competing in fighting games

like what?

Didn't know there were so many cyclist on Sup Forums

I'm thinking of getting a power meter but dunno which one.

Thinking of a powertap wheelset

There are things other than pol ?

amateur rocketry

I'm not replying to you again because this is a slide thread, but seriously kill yourself

I fly airplanes and enjoy meteorology. I also play a fair bit of Xbox

boxing, jiu jitsu, pool, reading this mess and shooting my guns.

Working on cars and tinkering with things.
Also I like to bike for exercise.

I like Stages for its simplicity and reliability, nothing else in second place.

I prep, food, weapons, precious metals, CBRN/NBC, work on my Land Rover Snatch. This pretty much takes up about 60% of my free time. Otherwise Alton towers, Getting pissed, Travelling to America twice a year (family) what about you OP?

Beating my meat to some hentai and trimming the ol neck beard, O yeah I also am like ranked nationally for Magic the Gathering

Meditation and remote viewing.

forgot pic

Watch Anime, play video games, gardening, reading.

cheat on my wife with 3somes. 2 sloots from work suck and fuck me while eating each other out. good fun. before i nut i flip a coin and the loser gets the creampie and the winner eats it out of her pussy

Studying the shiftyness of the Jew.

Shooting, metalworking, growing flowers, and woodworking.

swimming, biking, /toy collecting(models and shit), hiking

mostly masturbating and having a one way "conversation" with my spooky ghost... also some vidya.

gardening, aquaponics, fix free broken shit and sell it.

I like /out/ stuff. Ice Fishing is my favorite activity.

guitar, the gym, video games

I occasionally raw dog total strange bitches I meet at bars.
Sometimes I write and play piano.
Go to the gym almost daily.
Hang with friends.
Read alot.

Semi-pro pool player

Learning foreign languages, getting decent at Italian and just started Russian today. Drums, Vidya, fucking pol