Alex Jones BEFORE (((Selling))) his soul

Holy Mackerel!

>Jews control the government
>Jews did 911
>Jews want a police state
>Germans don't control the government
>Congress is ceremonial because Mossad

What a difference a decade makes. All Alex fans should call him and play clips of this on his 50million dollar a year show.

Also Howard Stern (but give a good reason for calling then play parts of this).

youtube.com/watch?v=ON8N5bAjwsQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pRcF7t5HGhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=M9iLkNFPZrI
youtube.com/watch?v=-p-YsXAFlv8
youtube.com/watch?v=VuXNMkBJbNg
youtube.com/watch?v=lH_xFtDM0X0
youtube.com/watch?v=lLHVQUTrgvM
youtube.com/watch?v=QK62Fabn_tI
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2188&v=iN2a_bbzbi0
youtube.com/watch?v=wDacOjZbbVw
youtube.com/watch?v=Z0Mptqix8I4
youtube.com/watch?v=TuAX65lYHBs
youtube.com/watch?v=a9HB1ko2hpc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>nb4 not my favorite e-celeb!

The Alt-Right needs to hear this

OPERATION ALEX JONES!

Was he really that redpilled back then?

Was this before he married that Jew who now has his kids?

WE ARE BREAKING THE - please buy these duper super filter Xgen master genetic strength power booster male vitality filter - CONDITIONING.

Also, INFOWARS DOT COM

It's insane right?

It's like night and day. It would be hilarious to troll him with this.

I imagine playing this at the next Bilderberg meeting or Jones appearance and exposing him.

I imagine anons calling him and just playing clips.

I imagine calling Leftist radio shows, or NeoCon radio shows playing this.

Blow the whole fucking thing up. Alex is the most popular news program alive today.

ANY CHRISTIANS LISTENING TO THIS SHOULD PUT THEIR ACTIONS WHERE THEIR MOUTHS ARE.

#
The worse part is now he attacks anyone who says the same things about Jews he said himself in that video.

He probably could get away with having staff which names (((them))) but instead has hired a bunch of shills like PJW and Schroeder which call anyone speaking the truth Neo-Nazis

He mentions Obama so I don't know. In 2008/2007 he wasn't well known in most states. That was "Zietguised" era of internet

youtube.com/watch?v=pRcF7t5HGhQ

youtube.com/watch?v=M9iLkNFPZrI

Only those that are awake will see the truth

Yeah, he turned right around the time that Cooper guy who predicted 911 got killed.

Makes you think, huh.

Love this thread. His staff is even worse then him.

He used to speak the truth. His staff combined have never named the Jew even once.

go buy super male vitality and tell me you don't feel alpha as fuck after a few days

he is a snake oil salesman. its his business, the content he spills out doesn't mean anything to him. like he said on court, "its just a character".

you jerk off at him talking about conspiracies and shit you correlate with your sickening anti-Semitism, but he doesn't mean it. not even when naming the "globalists".

did you ever watch a 90s tv show? or the tbbt? he is the actor saying the same catch phrase by naming the bogeyman.. and Sup Forums is the retarded audience clapping and literally crying in outburst of laughing

i do believe jews and israel have the biggest lobby organizations in us congress, parties, and judges. but to said alex jones is a journalist or that he believes in your shitty paranoia... its just lame

Got any more on this?

I might just call in tomorrow and ask him.

I believe this was also the time some women from Stratfor came on.

At the time the whole crew was scrubbed they brought on a Jewish producer and hired zio-shills like PJW and Owen

The producer is the guy whose seen running out of the control room yelling at David duke during the duke interview

he i bill hicks, playing a satirical character, exposing half truths as controlled opposition. Hilarious, big if true

When the hell was this? I've been listening to him since 2004 and I've never heard him say these things.

>I might just call in tomorrow and ask him.
If he hangs up, call again with an internet phone connection or something and just play the clip. I really want to see if I can get it on Howard Stern

It will be a rush that's for sure.

He even would have people on like texxe mars and Pastor Anderson frequently on.

Both have now been attacked by the infogoons crew.

He used to give the obligatory talk about Jews every couple of months back in the day to retain a bit of credibility, but now he's just full on Zionist Shabot Goy.

>The producer is the guy whose seen running out of the control room yelling at David duke during the duke interview

Who is this Jew and what is his dox?

>Pastor Anderson
>attacked
Do you have a clip?

Christians should be boycotting this show since Alex uses Jesus as a tool.

They removed the whole thing from all infowars social media but here's a mirror.

The guy honestly seems more like his handler then a producer

youtube.com/watch?v=VuXNMkBJbNg

bill hicks drank the tangy tangerine, and became alex jones. Its so crazy, it just might be true. seriously

Pastor Anderson or David Duke?

Haha, they actually took Duke off their website. What shabbos

youtube.com/watch?v=lH_xFtDM0X0

I believe Pastor Anderson has been in the infowars studio live over 6-7 times.

Then they had the staff change and David Knight , Owen/PJW all went after him multiple times.

Pastor Anderson has a sermon called "Muhammad was a pedophile" but they went after him saying he hated gay people and attempted to spread disinfo that he was trying to inact sharia law in America.

Really disgusting behavior by the new "crew"

Will try to find the video. Pastor Anderson himself has said the crew attempted to discredit him and called PJW a homosexual.

I heard about him selling out from a podcast of some older Nat Soc woman who used to work with him and became disenchanted when he turned. Here's the Cooper guy. He was like Alex Jones before Alex Jones.

youtube.com/watch?v=lLHVQUTrgvM

Both. the whole David Duke video was pulled and only a 10 minute clip left on.

Pastor Anderson and Texx Mars had most of their appearances removed as well.

I will try to find some of the videos but remember one example was during the France attacks and Anderson"s sermon "Sinful Nation of France"

Knight and Owen played clips from his sermon saying that France was a wicked place and attempted to character assinate him.

>alex jones
>wasn't always a grifter

Rob Jacobson Is the producers name.

Jones has reffered to him as "his boss"

youtube.com/watch?v=QK62Fabn_tI

The pastor at Jones's first wedding in Austin was Texe Marrs, who was also his mentor and appeared on the old IW broadcasts a few times. Jones let him discuss Jewry.

Marrs is the most redpilled Christian pastor in America, senpai. His latest book Holy Serpent of the Jews was banned by Amazon after ADL complained. Recommend his weekly YouTube videos, Power of Prophecy, to newfags. Dude has a MA and isn't a religious pusher, just a based Texan as his name implies.

I'm not throwing Jones under the bus, he's prob got a warchest of material on (((them))) that'd turn Sup Forums rabid. He is holding his card hand, frustrating yes, no one here has redpilled public more than him.

Greeting oldfag. I find it odd that Marrs never discusses Jones nowadays, but they are family friends from way back. So it shows who Jones grew up around.

Rahm Emanuel, son of Jewish Terrorists, Obama's first White House Chief of Staff, and current Mayor of Chicago.

It's rumored he was the Mole in the Pentagon, Bill Clinton was searching for. The search ended when he got a blowjob from that Jewess Lewinsky.

WOW! I thought people just speculated that he was Jewish. But if you watch till the very end of the video, He straight up says "I am Jewish". You cannot fake Alex Jones' voice either, so it has to be real.

Fuck, I just bought some of his products too.

>Pastor Anderson has a sermon called "Muhammad was a pedophile" but they went after him saying he hated gay people and attempted to spread disinfo that he was trying to inact sharia law in America.

"But I'm a Christian! If you don't support my Jewish children you are working for the Illuminati!:"

I cant believe I just gave my money, willingly, to a Jew. I have a sick feeling in my stomach now and i feel like i got conned. the red pill can hurt... I was a big Alex Jones fan.

>Rob Jacobson Is the producers name.
>Jones has reffered to him as "his boss"
Alex builds an empire from the ground up and now he has a boss.

Little weird.

Hello oldfag. I think we both remember those being simpler times.

I have no doubt Alex is redpilled about them given that video and his friendship with texe mars.

However, infowars has since hired a staff filled of bluepilled losers who don't name Jewry themselves and refer to people saying what Alex used to say as Neo-Nazis on social media.

At this point they are doing more harm then good and really just keeping people in stage 2 of pic related

>Alex builds an empire from the ground up and now he has a boss.

>Little weird.

Extremely weird. He may be responsible for the new crew.

I'm sure if autists looked into him they would find some strange connections

>However, infowars has since hired a staff filled of bluepilled losers who don't name Jewry themselves and refer to people saying what Alex used to say as Neo-Nazis on social media.

Neo-Nazi meme really was the most powerful meme outside of the Holohoax that the modern world has ever seen.

>I'm sure if autists looked into him they would find some strange connections
Yeah... Rabbit holes aren't for the timid of heart, that's for sure.
If you have something to lose, don't make yourself a public enemy of a world wide religious tribal mafia.

>you jerk off at him talking about conspiracies and shit you correlate with your sickening anti-Semitism

Notice this is the ONLY non-American post here.

If I have to hear that fuck PJW say neonazi in a high pitched voice again I swear...
>Wow. You'll never hear that on the news

I loved Alex Jones until I heard this:
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2188&v=iN2a_bbzbi0

skip to 35:30

And there lies the real problem.

Jones chose to bring people the truth as a career.

>Doesn't call them out anymore
>Hires staff who attacks people calling them out
>goes out of their way to defend them
>never get to the root of the Muslim problem

They basically are following everything out of the Zionist playbook.

How do you go from fucking Texe Mars to Rob Jacobsen and Owen Schroeder? He should be ashamed to be working with these shabos shills.

>Rothschild's are the good guys and will save Capitalism! Rockefeller are the bad guys fighting Rothschild!

>it's robots against humans

da fuck

And he could just STOP too.

He has enough money. He shows REAL exuberance about his work. So WTF?

I bet he was a set up from the beginning.
>drops redpills
>confuses redpills
>drops redpills
>gets famous
>drops bluepills
Alex is a sleeper cell insurance plan. People think it's a progression but I think it's insurance.

Whoa. That Danial Estulin guys knowledge level is close to all of /pol combined.

>These are the people Alex needed to be working for him
>Not some alt-right whore in anime pants

It gets even weirder. Rahm Emanuel's brother Ari Emaunuel, is who the character Ari from Entourage is patterned after. Politics and Media, in one family.

>Not some alt-right whore in anime pants
Shut up racist@!

>Fucking mosquitoes

and now he hangs around with the likes of (((MIKE CERNOVICH)))

I mean it couldve been edited

this, he's been a shill since day 1

They"re cringe worthy. Cowards at best.

None of them will ever call out Jewry, 9/11 or whose pushing immigration like Oldfag Alex did in OP"s video

Sickening.

Fuckkkkk

The glorification of people who are worst than Jeffery Dammer

He either gave up or has been completely compromised

>what's up with...?
Yeah, every innocent question starts out that way.

>nazis are beta pedo anime fags
Hello 8ch mods! Your work has been successful.

In 3yrs when Richard Spencer runs out of juice, he'll be on Alex Jones calling out the evil neonazzis as a (((reformist)))

You're giving money to them all the time. Willingly.
Didn't you know this?

That's why these threads are important. Alex is worth like $100,000,000 dollars, while he pretends to be from the underground.

Same like Eminem pretends to be from poor family, raised from the hood, muh hard times, while he was just rich fag from masonic family, that just deceived and bribed those nigs with luxury parties and lots of hoes and drugs. SHIEEEET

youtube.com/watch?v=wDacOjZbbVw

LMAO holy shit this is fucking hilarious.

Jones has toned down his JQ rhetoric, but he still makes implications.

I'll agree that he has a different vibe when you are watching his old documentaries. I watched his Bohemian Grove documentary a few nights ago and he just had...like a different raw energy.

>while he was just rich fag from masonic family, that just deceived and bribed those nigs with luxury parties and lots of hoes and drugs. SHIEEEET
Really?!

kek :^/

Actually he was exposed early on during an interviewed by Howard Stern. A caller who went to highschool with him said he didn't grow up in the black gangsta world. He's embarrassed and kind of admits the whole thing
Looks like Jewtube took down the live version but here is the audio

youtube.com/watch?v=Z0Mptqix8I4

Yeah, got to know about this 10+years ago, while I was still a teen. Kinda got DISAPPOINTEEEEED.
Fucking scumworld we're living in. Planet Liearth.
also this

This is the first 4/pol/ thread I've seen that doesn't have endless shilling

Must of hit a nerve....

Both good and bad for you
Good that you finally found one
Bad, that you didn't see them in the past, long ago, when moot was still fag

I grew up like the fake version of him.
He always disturbed me because back then if you acted like a nigger, put on the fake voice and tried to be black {{and wasn't a rich Jew like the Beastie Boys or from some white enclave like House of Pain in 99% white Boston}}} niggers and mexicans would fuck you up. I mean they would FUCK you up. Like someone wearing black face and a KKK outfit to a Jay Z concert.

I just assumed it was different in the MidWest.

He's old remember. Limp Bisquick was the first group to go full wigger and they were only acceptable after Eminem was in his 20s and grown. Of course Limp was a massive joke in America and the fake Christian band Creed punked Fred by challenging him to a fight.
For at least 6 more years wiggers were an impossibility. Until Marshal came around with gay faggot Dr. Dre

So what's the truth about Alex Jones?

Eminem is too well-behaved and mentally sharp to have grown up in the ghetto.

People who grow up in the ghetto are usually ugly, with fucked up skin/teeth due to lack of access, and a stunted brain due to drug experimentation.

Eminem seems completely mentally aware, coherent, and has great skin/teeth. Looks totally healthy.

Definitely not from the ghetto

>believing any famous artist to be real
>artist
>famous
Fame is usually made upon lies. The bigger lie, the more you get famous and rich, but it's just a part of the (((contract))).
All modern "heroes" are being compromised, corrupted and facefucked by the devil. We all live in a simulation in which we think that what we believe is true, because it runs on our emotions, which can be easily manipulated. It's literally Goytrix. Jews are machines.

we're discussing that over here

Yep enjoy. This is classic /oldpol

Has no idea what a fag

Had*

b8 mile bruh

>Eminem is too well-behaved and mentally sharp to have grown up in the ghetto.
Nah, I did.

I could fool anyone and so can a lot of my friends

>that video ending
WEW I legit didn't expect that

>This is classic /oldpol
The days of rebels and fear

(((Oscar)) winning

Imagine a lineup of Daniel Estulin, Texxe Mars, Steve Pieczenik as hosts and reporters.

Instead we get the most cowardly useless garbage in the world.

Every segment and show is the same. Express anger at Muslims and never expose who is (((enabling))) them

Even covering for Saudi Arabia now. Again these people are shameless.

(((rap god))) gettin rekt by a single Pole using 7languages: youtube.com/watch?v=TuAX65lYHBs

checked.

Frankly, I've felt wary about AJ since just after zeitgeist. I was starting to get into him, but he seemed to almost intentionally make a character of himself to discredit his supporters.

I've felt he was controlled opposition for years.

>Every segment and show is the same. Express anger at Muslims and never expose who is (((enabling))) them
Baby Hannity's

It wont end until the sniper fire begins.
That was pretty good. Definitely better than rap god and the video was way better.

Exactly.

>too cowardly or sold out to go after the (((problem)))
>go out of their way to attack Pastor Anderson and others speaking the truth

checked

Sleeper cell -- limited liability brah

He's the Right's version of Noam Chomsky

We need to promote people really addressing the problems. Who would be are best bet?

Pastor Anderson? Brother Nathaniel?

I think those guys slipped through the cracks because they were religious and therefore easy to discredit based on the fact that you can always attack interpretation and call someone a satanic influence.

It's a little hard to do that when you're just dropping redpills without being paid or aligning yourself.

Remember nobody.tm? That was TRUE meta art and youtube pulled the plug on him every time.

OP, I'm posting this on his 100 most recent videos right this moment:

*Alex Jones BEFORE (((Selling))) his soul:*
*(Alex says he is Jewish at the end)*

Holy Mackerel!

>Jews control the government
>Jews did 911
>Jews want a police state
>Germans don't control the government
>Congress is ceremonial because Mossad

What a difference a decade makes...

Nice work, base user!

This song is for you
youtube.com/watch?v=a9HB1ko2hpc

why are you so mad that we control everything? it must suck knowing you can't talk about this publicly either

It must suck, that you're preparing your own holocaust v2 due to your greed. But I guess losing all wealth and destruction of Israel is way worse than death or tortures to your kind.

..is this shit true?

Unfortunately, yes.