Do you like having male or female bosses? Why? Every female boss I had seemed meaner

Do you like having male or female bosses? Why? Every female boss I had seemed meaner.

In my experience, men have been better bosses mostly because they never resort to useing passive aggressive bullshit

men are straight to the point and women have a natural tendency to use manipulation instead to get what they want which isnt great if you're always second guessing what your boss actually wants from you

Most women feel the need to prove something when they get in a position of power.

Female bosses are notorious micromanagers, they have no leadership skills so they end up treating the office like a bunch of preschoolers

Male. I work in a female-dominated public sector job. All of my bosses are women. Petty politics and favoritism totally ruin our productivity and decisions are based on fee fees and nepotism instead of logic.

Hands down male. Even male nigger bosses are better than any female boss.

Women think leadership = being a cunt.

Never actually had a female boss desu so I couldn't tell you. I've gotten along pretty well with most the male bosses I've ever had though

>working for another person
>not working for yourself

i've luckily had all good bosses including 1 female

Male bosses seem like assholes at first but can become cool once you start to take an interest in the job and do good work. Female bosses seem nice and accommodating at first but then you discover that they're cunt bitches.

Depends on the individual, the head boss at my workplace is a woman and she is a great boss.

I'm boyishly attractive and have a fetish for matures. I've only gotten along with female superiors.

I have had great and terrible bosses both male and female. I don't really have a preference on what gender my boss is. When I'm working 40-60 hours a week I just want a person who understands my abilities and challenges me to do my best.

I had 3 female direct bosses so far

my first female boss was very hardworking, I liked her a lot, taught me how to socialize and let me work on different projects.
Second female boss, was a bit cold but work was always smooth with her. It was a comfy year.
Third female boss was a good programmer and she had so much responsibility under her shoulders that everyone on her team quit when she left (I was on my way out anyway)

My male bosses weren't shitty but they always pulled some dodgy shit, so I ended liking female bosses more even if I'm really old fashioned (aka sexist)

I had one female boss who was really nice. The rest were mental: bad at their job, convinced that everybody was out to get them.

Can't stand working for females. They're irrational, and if you question one of their decisions, instead of wanting to discuss it, they just fall back on "muh sexism". "Fragile male ego" my ass.

My boss is female and she's based as fuck. She's very competent too and isn't too prideful to take criticism.

Oh my god what the fuck is your problem? Female BOSS? They are called leaders you shitlord, boss sounds too authoritative and is oppressive and demeaning to women.

My male bosses were a bit tougher, acted as mentors for things I didn't have experience with going beyond teaching me just what was required and always bought me lunch and a beer on my birthday and last days.

My female bosses liked me and gave me more responsibility than my peers because I'm a mommas boy and know how to talk to them, but never really tried to improve the workplace overall and just wanted everyone to do their set work.

My male bosses have been better overall except a couple lazy ones that were on-par with a couple lazy female ones.

>The rest were mental: bad at their job, convinced that everybody was out to get them.

I think this defines the mindset of a lot of managers. Lying is a powerful tool to gain power which creates paranoia. I've seen people get promoted to levels they had no business being in because they created a fancy narrative on how they were the center of the workplace success. People saw through these liars while holding their tongue. It is risky to speak out against the rising star and get on their bad side.

100% this, everytime. Women should never, ever be in charge of anything.

My current female boss is secretly inept. I'm considerably younger than her. And, despite her being in the business longer, I have her lapped. It's funny how quickly you realize how incompetent your supervisors are.

Males.

Men that act like women are the absolute fucking worst though.

They make good secretarys or sales if the potential client is a lonely old man.

Dud bosses must be fit.

Yes, but women are also better at communicating through those manipulations then women. Women make better bosses when leading women. Men are better at leading men. In my opinion, this is natural

They also think because men are less meticulously than them that men are somehow worse. Organization and documentation are important, but I've found female leaders have valued this too highly, which wastes everyone else's time.

>Implying men in public sector jobs are any less trash. All you overpaid union fucks are worthless. That's why you suck up twice as many resources as the private sector and just end up contracting everything important out anyway.

women naturally feel an entitlement to mens resources...its tough to build a 'quid pro quo' relationship with someone who feels entitled to your labor

Acting like you wouldn't tune down public.

Women in general are just fucking annoying.

I strongly agree with this.

Basically all shitty human behaviours manifest the most among women.
Shitty men basically act like women.

women bosses also play this weird dynamic if they're pretty. Every other pretty woman becomes a direct challenger. It's very tiresome, and women really do bring everyone back to highschool level. They're great for social events though, very approachable. For example, they are good managers for church groups, volunteer functions, etc. Women more or less keep the communal organizations alive.