Transgender insults?

Can we start a transgender insult thread?

I need some good insults to meme the fuck out of these special snowflakes.

tranny

Mental illness is not normal.

#notmyneighbor

trannie

Really? You have this little else to do with your life?

OP why do you feel the need to get a thread full of special insults? Do you want trans people to like you? Do you want to start to like trans people? because spending all your time and energy comming up with witty repartees and exchanging them is something friends do, not enemies. enemies just go full behead those who insult my waifu etc.

tell them to stop being cis-phoboc. while the disgusting thing is distracted by the logic, jam your foot in their baby-maker. laugh, and laugh, and laugh, and laugh, then watch in horror as your toenails slough off.

Best I can think of.

okay now this is pretty good, requires they be fat though.

End your life.

>insulting the mentally ill

Just remind them that they will never truly be what they ever want to be due to reality.

>I want to meme x group
Aren't you just an edgy little faggot?

See op? look how much more effective that is? I mean I'm not going to kill myself, but odds are this ginnie dago isn't spending his time and energy trying to serve me a tempano of insults

you won't get anything out of having someone else doing your work for you.

if you can't come up with your own insults, the tranny done won

>Thread

Who is guy on the right?

"Have you seen transformers? Yeah, both of you are fiction."

trannies lives are a joke in of itself.
Just let them kill themselves like they'll do anyway.

>Vag pee pee
>Drag queen
>Useless
>POS
>Better off dead

Dam bitch u hairy like me !! Fuck muh brother is ugly but you FUGLY . Manthing nice wig ! Dim tits look fake . Brother take my dress off . Chick with dick hide it . Bitch when did you last shave ? Fuck what is that under your chin ? Shit U gay or a lesbian ?

gender niggers

>giggers

Where do you think you are? You couldn't possibly get under my skin.

There are only two genders reeeeeeeee
Sexuality and gender are not the same until you give them thier own bathroom, then just give them the bathroom and make them think every time they use the bathrooms what abominations they will make if they allow it to continue.

Gender benders

to an obnoxious drag queen: HEY MISTER!!!
you will see them do a U-turn and haul ass

to the pronoun police: (male-ish-wannabe-female) MR. IT
to a female-ish butch bulldagger : MIZ IT
call them IT...

Mutilated hormone-pumped badly-done female impersonator.

Also chick (impersonator) with a dick.

kek'd

This is already a meme in his own right...
He suicimemed himself.

man in womanface

Im pretty sure a trans wont want to be your friend if u intentionally address them as the other gender

>snowflakes
>being so upset about them you need special insults

"You will never look like you imagine."

"You will turn 30 and be more confused than ever."

"You will turn 40 and be miserable."

"The people who are 'supporting' you are doing it for the sake of their own virtue signaling."

Just use pronouns that refer to their actual biological gender.

Fella
Bro
Dude
Man
Guy
Lad
Sir
No scratch that last one

So are you a weak man or a ugly woman?
You're transgender? So you can fail at two things at once?

Those are all good, thanks user

>can't have all wants due to reality
that applies to everyone who ever lived , desu

Two little words
>Fucking degenerate

Honesty is usually the most offensive policy

And brevity does wonders as well

I refer to them in the third person, even if present, as "sexually retarded people" or "a very damaged individual"

I use the second one if i'm kinda feeling bad for them, but both are perfectly accurate. These really are extremely damaged people and I guess i'm getting older because they really aren't funny jokes to me anymore. They make me feel bad. I feel rather sick and start wondering "what happened" to them to fuck them up that bad. I don't ask anymore, because *every* homosexual("transsexual" etc) male I've ever had that conversation with has admitted they were sexually abused.

Arya looks like shit in purple after she let herself go

dicklet
angry inch
sausageless
fancy faggot

Generally being a friend is tied to a lot of factors. if you don't understand combative friendships and how people give eachother shit, you will make the mistake of believing that insulting someone means hatred.

>leftard trap thread
Good job, op. Look at all the leftards who couldn't pass up the opportunity to reveal themselves.

Yeah, I'm sure hearing tranny or freak is going to really hurt them, they've heard it all before. If you really want to trigger the fuck out of them use their REAL pronouns, not their made up bullshit. Or "deadname" them, which is using their birth name instead of their chosen name. They get fucking pissed.

Sexual deviant

You remember what an erection feels like?

Women don't.

waste of digits waste of life

"You don't pass"

you don't even have to think of a special insult for them. all you have to do is refer to them as their biological gender and that upsets them the most. it's especially effective if you act like you aren't doing it to insult them but genuinely didn't realize they're trans. bonus if you keep doing it even after they keep correcting you.

Undiagnosed sufferer of Gender Disphoria. A potential candidate for a new revolutionary drug: Pimozide: the only pill to effectively treat Gender Disphoria that the Gay Alphabet Mob doesn't want you to know about (too much money to be made of hormones and butchered penises).

Brotits
Hejugs
Moob lubin gender juggler
Sexperplexed
The gaping andric
Gary's growler
Howie's hamwallet

By the way this is what op was asking for. I hate new pol.

SNAKE, TRY TO REMEMBER THE BASICS OF CQC
faggot

Enough with the guns already, they're all toys and lames
The joy is in the aim, he asked him how's ya' poison game?
Do you bust your crossbow? Also, more so
Accurate body blows to torso? Thought so...