Look at WW2 Footage and pictures

>Look at WW2 Footage and pictures

Why does it feel like I'm looking at something from another world?

I can't even imagine it, the sheer size,numbers and scale of the war, the people and how they acted.

It doesn't seem real at times.

Anyone else get this vibe?

Other urls found in this thread:

pavel-kosenko.livejournal.com/303194.html#comments
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yeah

>Why does it feel like I'm looking at something from another world?

Because those were men. Whereas you sit at home jerkin it to hentai you pantie waste

Yup, it's because you are lookin at a world where men rule, and this causes mass death and misery. Now, in our equal societies we are no where near as close to danger as we were when White Men ran the show.

Oh shit, you fought in the war?

Sometimes I wonder about you Sup Forums. Do you really want another global war? What would it do to younger generations?

"To make a people great it is necessary to send them to battle even if you have to kick them in the pants."
But at the same time, what are the chances that an actual war in these times wouldn't end in nuclear fire?

Nope, wasn't old enough. Heading to Parris on 9/22

If being sovereign is the be all end all for a nation then if losing is a possibility, nukes will be used

>Heading to Parris on 9/22
?

>what are the chances that an actual war in these times wouldn't end in nuclear fire?
The nuclear taboo has proven strong and durable. It's possible there would be a limited exchange followed by a severe freakout.

K so you're a pantie waste as well, unless you been to the sandbox.

It was pretty hairy

2pbp

He's joining the Marines you nerd

how am i supposed to know what that means?

Because countries found it was more profitable to fight many smaller wars than one big war, hence the reason the US has either been at war, "intervened," or fought a proxy war since the end of WWII.

Ww2 was made up by the Jews. So was history before the 70's. Humans didn't exist before then. The (((fossils))) and (((graves))) are all fake.

>depper already talking shit online
You're going to get a USMC tat right out of boot camp and get made fun of and treated like a faggot by your corporal

ah so it is all equal now? that means we can end AA, talk of wage gap and intersectionality right now.

>he thinks ww2 was real
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Join the fucking military

yeeeesss do it goy

If he doesn't believe that sort of thing could exist all he needs to do is join the Navy and ask to be put in a job that will get him on a carrier/cruiser
Why overthink the problem?

Battleship Yamato

A E S T H I C C

Sweet photoshop on the smoke and bottom right half.

it is probably my death. blah.

Pre Dolittle raid on Tokyo

>limited exchange followed by a severe freakout
This is how I would imagine things going. Either that, or the taboo is broken, and they're just used like normal weapons.
>alright, Colonel, the city's resisting, should we surround it and start shelling?
>i'm calling an exterminatus, Captain. Call command

Tiger Tanks
I don't have a lot

Look at the amount of water rushing over the bow of that ship. What a terrible design.

anyone else play Men of War Assault Squad 2 here?

I love creating big battles and i see the massive amounts of casualties that occur even with great defensive positions, it doesn't seem real, but it can happen.

Obvious a video game isn't like real life, but this battle simulator seems the most accurate thing available, with Robz Realism Mod included.

then i look at shit in WW1...
>Battle of Passchendaele (848,614 total casualties estimated)
>Battle of Verdun (976,000 total casualties) ...
>Battle of the Somme (1,219,201 total casualties)
>Spring Offensive (1,539,715 total casualties)
>Hundred Days Offensive (1,855,369 total casualties)

ME-262
ahead of it's time

that reminded me of this

pavel-kosenko.livejournal.com/303194.html#comments

The Winter War is another great case study on the mass slaughter of war

>tfw millions of shells in a MONTH

No it wasn't. The idea of the jet engine came about in the 30s in Britain. Look up the Whittle engine. It's just that the military didn't have any faith in it, and regardless there was the ban from WW1 that prevented new war technology.

A single death is a tragedy

a million deaths is a statistic

Absolutely, that and the Vietnam War especially.
But the tanks, ships, bombers, guns, and just the size/number of things produced is surreal to look back at.

It's kinda hard to believe it happened.

This faggot poole talked shit and people called him out and now he is just silent lol

Franklin Carrier hit many times

I wonder what the smell was like. Toxic? Or was the adrenaline so much that no one really noticed.

Probably both.

Yea but it's engine was it's downfall it destroyed itself!!!
Franklin2 pic

Death, scorched dirt, bodily fluids, chemicals.. A lot of things in the air. The sweet death smell might've been the most noticeable, the others only popping up whenever you got near.

I thought trench warfare was mostly limited to ww1 because the implementation of aircraft voided it out?

Trench warfare was some dirty, dirty shit.

Adrenaline prolly takes over

White men power your EBT card, you fucking savage.

>tfw my grampy roasts you with a flamethrower

>It doesn't seem real at times.

Yep.

70 million people dead worldwide.
Mind = blown.

I think it has more to do with the extensive use of tanks in WW2.
They made the battlefield more mobile in general, barbed wire and trenches can just be driven over.

Weird how few WW2 pics I have on here.
Also I think I'm gonna play Battlestations again.

>Do you really want another global war?
Yes.
>What would it do to younger generations?
Save them from themselves.

Toughen them up

Where they train female marines

Pendleton motherfucker

>70 million people dead worldwide.

And somehow, that wasn't enough.

Man, the future is going to be rough. Feels good to be in a country with a majority of whites, means there'll be less random killings.

>ywn be a part of something this great

I was in Iraq, the goatfuckers are cowards, they do not stand and fight, they set off bombs from a distance or spray and pray.
I imagine there were real men on all sides of this war.
I would have enlisted in a heartbeat, what a time in history.

>70 million
It's insane even for modern population levels

"War is sweet to those who have no experience of it,
but the experienced man trembles exceedingly at heart on its approach"

We need mandatory service now, even if there is no large war. Teach these entitled kids discipline. I haven't been outta high school long, but kids have gotten WAY worse since then.

>making hell on earth just to save a bunch of kikes so that their progeny could give our nations away to a bunch of shitskins
>great
Pick one.

That's because it was fake. Shit never happened. You've just been brainwashed by kikes and cultural marxists.

It a surreal time

POTUS Bush rescue at sea after shot down

>I would have enlisted in a heartbeat, what a time in history.

Shut the fuck up. WW2 was nothing like the Iraq war, where you had every advantage. Little cannon fodder like you would've been dead early on in a war between two competent militaries, it is not something you wish for.

Look at Americans in Afghanistan, some stray bullet hits them from far away and they call in an F22 airstrike to deal with a Haji with a 500$ Dragunov. How are you going to deal with actual enemies? You're not, America will just wait it out and join in when the war is basically over.

>all these people who served

I think it's just the fact that you live in a world where life and death are a non issue for you personally.

I was born in Europe, so my entire family was from Europe. Everyone in my family was affected by the war. On a personal level, not just war bond shit.
Also it was a time where life and death still didn't mean much even in peace. And there were dozens of countries all at pretty much the same level of military power to some varying degrees duking it out.

You would have probably been drafted. And you would have probably died.

What I find fascinating is how when the war was over people were just expected to head home and kick it with a family and work. And they did. I imagine it was the only way to deal with the echoing screams and smell of the reaper always on your mind.

You would have pissed your pants and died from sniper fire before your landing ship even touched European land

>Do you really want another global war?
Yes, as long as it's not whites vs whites again.
>What would it do to younger generations?
Save them. The young are turning into faggots and spineless pansies at insane rates, we need to thin out the worthless people.

JOKE-POSTING PICTURES OF WW2
WOKE-WATCHING COLORIZED WW2 FOOTAGE WHILE LISTENING TO OMINOUS AMBIENT MUSIC

Trinity

>US and UK losses under 5% of their forces
Huh those war movies make it look more dramatic than it actually is apparently

bumping a good thread

too much slide shill shit on Sup Forums right now

Except that's not how it works. The spineless weaklings hide and stay home. The brave and robust go off and die.

No, but I am a combat vet and have seen some shit.

Just remember, the crazier a veteran's story the more likely it is true.

Parris Island where it all began

>The spineless weaklings hide and stay home
No they don't. Not when your entire economy is set for war. Spineless weaklings don't get to sip latte machiattos with extra foam anymore, they get to sip muddy water from their canteen on a frontline.

absolute generalization. if it makes a difference to you, men with prenatal testosterone were shown to have the same casualty rates as men with less prenatal testosterone.

ehhhh yes and no. I know a guy who served as an MP in Afghanistan. He told me a story about shooting a tali point blank with a shotgun when they overran their base and tossing a live grande back over a wall and a bunch of other shit about red mist. Turns out the only thing he killed was a puppy.

My sisters Godfather was a marine in the initial invasion of Iraq, he caught a sniper round through his leg, somehow found himself back on the battlefield when an IED killed the 5 guys in front of him and nearly ripped his face off.

holy shit the kill/death ratio of the U.S. and the British

>Yamato so fat...

If they saw todays pictures of degeneracy they wouldn't believe it either, they would think that it would be something out of this world as well

In reality, the US and UK did jackshit against the Nazis.

By the end of the war, 80% of German casualties were by the Soviets, and the overwhelming majority of Soviet ones by the Germans. The real war in WW2 was the Eastern European Front, all other theaters and fronts were just larping faggots.

WW2 was really Soviets vs Germans, the other sides were just goofing around and didn't really do anything worthwhile in terms of combat. That's why it's so cringey when American fags come here and act tough when their only merit in WW2 was shipping oil to the USSR after Stalingrad and occupying the gooks.

yeah like today is so much better thanks to those heroes