Why are black people so adamantly against gentrification...

Why are black people so adamantly against gentrification? Why do they want their communities to stay ghetto shitholes for the sake of 'muh culture' as if black culture is so rich and vibrant? Why are black people so regressive in general?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=12VeNY-QoYA
youtube.com/watch?v=XON4kCdAqR8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's cause they're afraid of being pushed out by not being able to afford living in the first world because welfair gibs can only support ghetto living

Nobody like diversity. It's the same reason we don't want them to invade the suburbs.

victim points

Same effect happening with chinks in Canada. Market rate prices of land/real estate go up effectively pricing them out of the market.

People want to be around their own kind and have what's familiar to them, so it's understandable

because they can't afford to live in gentrified neighborhoods

gentrified literally means "throw the niggers out"

Only the smart ones get out of the Ghetto and live with the whites. Come to your own conclusions.

Because they are Kingzz and white americans need to pay his debts (reparations).

Probably because they might have lived in some shithole for decades, then the white man comes and fixes up the place, they can no longer afford to live there, then are pushed out to some other ghetto they are unfamiliar with.

same reason they didn't escape slavery despite being stronger and in better shape. wouldnt know wtf to do once they got 100 ft away.

Because they are stupid and get jealous when someone makes a better life for themselves.

If not everyone can't be successful then nobody can be successful. Don't turn your back on the degenerate crime enabling hood culture! We just need to vote for higher taxes and more welfare and let the dems promise to fix everything for black people every 4 years.

Black people have self-esteem issues worse than a Jew in Auschwitz.

Niggers only flock to ghettos because they are shitty areas of town. Even when I go out on my long hikes and walks, when I see an abandon house and I can always tell that a coon was the previous owner. No windows, holes beat in the walls, falling apart, etc. Sure some houses are not all that great but the nigger lowers the value to almost useless (so kikes can buy up all he property). Even if you give a nigger a McMansion it will tear it up the same way to bring it down to their jungle level they feel comfortable in. To NOT have roaches and rats is probably considered "acting white" in some cRap song anyway, and niggers are like women: TV commands their "reality" and personal identity.

>Black people have self-esteem issues worse than a Jew in Auschwitz.
Indeed they do!

>Because they are stupid and get jealous when someone makes a better life for themselves.
This. It's okay if wealthy people come in so long as they are equally wealthy if not slightly more so. But once they're no longer on top, all hell breaks loose.

They have no right to complain anyway. Their ancestors didn't build the cities. Whites moving back to the cities is just reclaiming what is rightfully theirs.

You can take the nigger out of Africa. You can't take the Africa out of the nigger.

>People want to be around their own kind and have what's familiar to them, so it's understandable
Sure but the niggers have a conflict with themselves. Your comment is true but at the same time the very thought of an all black state frightens them deeply. Ask one sometime and see for yourself. You can see it in their eyes, notice it in their body language, hear it in their voices, because niggers know this in their very bones.

they cant live in the neighborhoods because blacks dont usually own the land and just rent most of the time

pretty sure landowning blacks would welcome it, since theyre committed to the area and generally care about their property and improving its value if possible

Because African Americans only have an average IQ of 85, Google it. Then google IQ by country

its way lower

A specific study gave them the average of 85, I personally think it would be closer to about 76-78 but I think they conducted the test with blacks in work.

>white people move away
White flight!!! Das rasis!!! You're confining us our ghettos!!!

>white people move in
Gentrification!!! Das racis!!! You're pushing us out of our historic neighborhoods!!!

The absolute LOLs is my grandparents owned a house in some classic shithole part of inner london and it became worth like £3m overnight - it benefits you dumbasses.

>blacks live in shitty neighborhood
>low cost of living
>cheap real estate

>whitey moves in and buys up the block
>fixes everything it up and makes it nice
>cost of living increases in that neighborhood
>shanequa and her 12 niglets can no longer afford the rent and are forced to move out of town

They hate white people. They don't want to see us living better lives because it fills them with jealous rage. Also, they like to play it up as some kind of oppression, because the more they complain, the more white people bow to their authority as victims and they feel special.

Beyond that, they see the economic control white people have, and they want to sabotage it or steal it. When whites move in, property prices go up. Nice people with nice cars and nice lawns start filling up the neighborhood. They see the money, success, and high standard of living and they resent our economic superiority. In their minds, they call it 'white bread', 'basic', and 'soulless'. This is how they make themselves feel better about their inability to mimic the behavior.

Once the neighborhood is nice, they want to take it back over. They see people come in, make improvements to their homes, clean the streets -attracting businesses, development, and a higher lifestyle. Once that happens, they want to push white people out again as if they could just inherit all of this stuff. As if they just needed someone to come in and fix it, and then it just sustains itself naturally. To niggers, all of this stuff is just magic.

They think the city comes in and funds this stuff. They think the city came in and cleaned the streets, cut the gras, painted the houses, etc, so white people could have a nice place to live. And they think that since they're not being *provided* that lifestyle, there's some kind of oppression going on.

2000 Dindus

I live near niggers. I have a special insight into their behavior. They love to keep their place dirty. They toss trash in the streets. They eat fast food in their cars, then just drop the bag on the street and drive off. They toss baby diapers out the window, throw trash everywhere, and take pride in it.
>aYo, I'm ghetto! I just toss my shit wherever.
It makes them feel like they're living in a shithole, even if it's not. The dirtier the streets, the more 'hard' they think the place becomes. They can convince themselves that they're 'trapped by circumstances' or 'being kept down'. It lets them write rap songs about 'comin up rough'.

They just create a hellscape for one another so they don't have to take responsibility for anything.

Ever notice how they'll say shit like "naw man, you ain't been to Cleveland, you ain't seen what I seen", and do stupid competitions to see who grew up in the more violent place? They fucking love it. The more violence around them, the more 'gangsta' their imaginary backstory becomes. Shit, even where I live, they'll do drive-bys on empty cars, just to feel gangsta. Just this weekend, some niggers emptied a 30rd AR magazine into a parked car. They weren't trying to kill anyone. They just wanted to be gangsta.

And the filthier their area, the more gangsta they feel. That's why they don't clean up after themselves. It's why they don't take care of their lawns or really do anything to fix up their property. Unless you're in a truly dangerous area (chicago, detroit, atlanta, oakland, little rock) most of their bullshit is just for show.

gentrification directly threatens their rent-controlled apartments and emasculates their garbage urban culture.

look up Steven Croman, a Jewish landlord in NYC. Read some articles about him. He's got some very creative tactics to force people to leave rent-controlled apartments he acquires, so he can demolish and rebuild higher-class real estate that are not subject to government rent controls. Here's a monologue from his son
youtube.com/watch?v=12VeNY-QoYA

I'm not saying he's good or bad, I'm saying there's hundreds of people like him trying every trick to push the trash out. This is happening in big cities everywhere in North America.

they got their government gibs (welfare), their government apartments (rent control), and their prestigious urban intrigues, enshrined in countless rap songs. Then some faggot trust fund hipsters and clannish FOB Chinese pour in, all buying Jamba Juice and $7 lattes, not giving a single shit about their gangland shenanigans. This is why rap from Chiraq is currently in the mode, it's like a competition among them on who lives in the shittiest and most dangerous shithole. They empty whole fucking clips into the air in Chicago
youtube.com/watch?v=XON4kCdAqR8

>Why are black people so adamantly against gentrification?

Because it drives up the cost of rent and they get priced out of their own neighborhoods.

>Why are black people so adamantly against gentrification?
Because the hipster faggots drive them out of their communities with rising prices even if they are the ones who created the culture of the town (what the town got famous for).

Harlem traditionally is Black and Spanish and when White hipster faggots move in they drive up the prices driving us out of the town or neighborhood which legacy we (the non hipsters) created.

Because when a neighborhood gets gentrified it stops being a black neighborhood.

They just move to a shittier spot outside of town, farther away from community centers and sheeeit.

>I live near niggers

hahaha me too. Agree with everything you've said, and Canada blacks are like a massively watered down version of they have in the US. There's extreme gentrification ongoing in Toronto right now and blacks/natives are prominent in the backlash. Fuck 'em

in nebraska the ones who actually own their property do a good job keeping their lawns nice. Personally I could give fuck all about lawns. I am just saying when you're renting there is no incentive for a nice lawn. Trash everywhere, on the other hand... Is something I have even noticed in seeing pictures of africa since I was a tot. Fucking trash everywhere

sometime neighborhoods that whiteflight happened in, cause niggers came and drove down thew property values and everyone started getting shit broken into

>Harlem traditionally is Black and Spanish and when White hipster faggots move in they drive up the prices driving us out of the town or neighborhood which legacy we (the non hipsters) created.
>Spanish
You realize that what is now "Spanish Harlem" was once known as "Italian Harlem", correct?

It's like the cure for cancer, once it's out there there's no money in treating the symptoms.
If you cure the ghetto you turn off the tab of gibs for dem programs.

Bcuz niggaz needs a place to stay muhfugga! Oh yeah and we'z gonna needs ur stuff 2

They are fucking retarded

+1 Slaves literally outnumbered their masters on most plantations but there were few if any organized revolts.

True, keeping a nice lawn is a weird luxury usually reserved for older homeowners. But I try to keep my place nice even though I rent. I just like orderliness.

Few people get this, but it's the absolute truth. Most black men love living in the ghetto. The harder it is, the better. Their culture glorifies this. They wouldn't have it any other way. Growing up middle class or higher is a source of shame that they try to hide. Rap culture destroyed black people for good.

>harlem is named after dutch haarlem

the hood was once full of brown haired qts

Because they can't afford to live in white areas.

>You realize that what is now "Spanish Harlem" was once known as "Italian Harlem", correct?
Better then it being known as Hipster Harlem.