Honestly what is wrong with incest? So what? My sister and I want to have a family...

Honestly what is wrong with incest? So what? My sister and I want to have a family? That should definitely be illegal because...? The government should fuck off and focus on actual crimes.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mx457T7iWMA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ure children wil hav genetic defects

your children have a high chance of being inbred genetically fucked up mutants. Your sister is like 1/4 you

>What is inbreeding

Honestly, nothing is wrong with it... if it is consensual you don't have kids. The second you knock her up, you are asking for sideshow tier offspring.

Hello jews

Slide thread, do not reply!!!

nothing is wrong with it, if your sister and you want to have a family so be it, it hurts no one.
>inb4 but the child will be hurt cause of muh defects

Plenty of people have had kids with their family. No one knew about it because the government wasn't regulating every fucking thing back in the day. Fuck her all you want, just don't discuss it

You blend in so well faggot

As long as I can fuck a robot

Hello Ahmed

After 8 generations of incest you will have near clones of yourself

>actual crimes
>fucking up a family and normalizing mutant making not a crime
>you and I have the same rights

my God thank God you live in the Appalachians

other than this being a shitty thread. dont listen to the faggots that say shit like "but your kids will have shit genes" this type of people actually dont give a fuck about genetics or anything related to it. as long as its just the first time close incest happened in your bloodline the probability of having a fucked kid is lower than that of a 40 year old woman having a kid

Gene manipulation will solve that problem

gtfo of my country ahkbed

because you are not 13th european aristocrats

OH SAY CAN YOU SEE WHERE YOU CAN FUCK A MAN IN THE ASS AND BATHE IN AIDS BUT YOU CANT FUCK YOUR RELATIVE BECAUSE OF MEMES

fucking libertarians

I don't want my tax dollars paying for your inevitably retarded future burden of the state children.

Sterilize yourself.

The only people against incest are the same teenagers that still worship Hitler.

Stop being such a fucking degenerate and just plow your cousin instead.

>youtube.com/watch?v=mx457T7iWMA

What is wrong with USA?

there is nothing wrong with being pro eugenics you fucking retard. the problem is that the majority of retards that are against incest do not give a fuck about the other aspects of eugenics.

Incest is good if it's the good kind (father/daughter) and if its only done when the girl is little.
Stop fucking your sister, ya dumb fuck.

See how the inbred shitskin mutant gets irrationally angry over it's own misunderstanding? Wtf I hate incest now.

I thought genetic defects were usually the result of generations of inbreeding, not just one? Like the Middle East, dudes have been smashing their sisters/cousins since the dawn of time and today Pakistan has the largest number of cases for birth defects.

it depends if you're good looking. In the UK its fine. Muslims do it all the time.

Jews are inbred as fuck though.
They literally require a DNA service thing to make sure they aren't fucking someone who already has generations of incest in contrast to their own family.

Honestly? I prefer incest over racemixing.

I meant with cousins. You said sister. That is not fine. FAKE NEWS

Breeding with your sister just makes it more likely for any recessive genes you both carry to show up in the child. It's exactly the same as if you happen to mate with an unrelated female that has the same gene.

>muh gubbiment

Why do libertarians always have these huge and wonderful ideas but never a means to enforce them? Oh that's right, because muh gobment shouldn't exist.

There's a reason why you guys keep losing. All talk, no policies or planning.

Also, your children will be retarded. Good luck.

>That should definitely be illegal because...?

Your kids will have 3 arms and tiny, Donald Trumpish hands.

reminder that blond hair, blue eyes and white skin are recessive and the only reason the white race exists is because of successful inbreeding

Only time incest is fine is in anime