/antifa/ General Make Texas Blue Edition

RE: youtu.be/o7igo3JsPfM

Listen up comrades, time to take action! This Saturday, we will be teaching those fascists fucks in the COTTON SLAVE STATE what true progress means! Just next door in Louisiana, we took down the RACIST Confederate monuments. Time to Double down and GET RID OF ALL RACIST ANTI-MEXICAN TEXAS MONUMENTS!!!

SMASH RACISM
SMASH PATRIARCHY
SMASH FASCISM

Goal # 1 Sam Houston.

Address: Hermann Park Dr, Houston, TX 77030

Date: June 10, 2017

Details: fb.com/texasantifa/posts/211429072703555:0

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muenster,_Texas
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuuuuuuuuuck you

false flag

We took down NOLA. Houston is next followed by Richmond VA. Andrew Jackson is getting removed from the $20 bill... Until every slave owner statue or monument is gone.

RACIST SOUTH LOST GET OVER IT

round 5 when?

Get off Marxist filth.

Bumping and CALLING ALL POGRESSIVES READY TO SMASH DRUMF MURICA!!

There are some antifa here lately, but in /his/ they are pest.

5 bumps and is ban

bumping

Shit Sup Forums, should I go?

Sage

You cannot find a better city in America than this one:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muenster,_Texas

>The town was subsequently founded in 1889 by German Catholic settlers Carl and Emil Flusche, who invited other German Catholics to join them. The town was originally to be called "Westphalia", but since the name Westphalia, Texas, was already taken, Muenster was selected instead in honor of Münster, the capital of Westphalia, but these cities are not sister-cities.

>Many residents still spoke German in day-to-day life up until the First World War, after which the language was no longer taught in the schools and steadily declined in use.

>With more than 90% of the population German and Catholic, the city has preserved many German customs, and still produces traditional foods at the local meat market and bäckerei. There is an annual festival in April, Germanfest, which includes lots of beer, BBQ, German food, music, and bike and footraces. A Christkindlmarkt is held each year on Thanksgiving weekend.

>Catholicism was so important to the early settlers that they built a school before a church was ever established. That school, Sacred Heart Catholic School, still exists today (one of only four high schools in the Fort Worth Diocese), along with the public Muenster Independent School District.

>As of the census[1] of 2000, there were 1,556 people, 588 households, and 401 families residing in the city. The population density was 1,209.3 people per square mile (465.7/km2). There were 628 housing units at an average density of 488.1 per square mile (188.0/km2). The racial makeup of the city was 97.62% White, 0.13% Native American, 0.51% Asian, 0.71% from other races, and 1.03% from two or more races. 2.19% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race.

Bumping, I guess most of the people from Texas are asleep

I see someone is afraid of free speech. Your racism will not stand, just like gross monuments will not stand!!

THE SOUTH LOST
GET OVER IT

let the antifa remove it, i don't see why one should care about this shit. Choose your battles

It simply won't happen. Antifa might as well try to destroy Jupiter.

Texas Catholic here, wonder if it is as pretty as Fredericksburg.

And fuck y'all shitty commies, fuck back to California

>left wing in Texas
Makes my almonds go into overdrive

What are you, a cuck? The statue has every right to be there. They start with small things like this and before you know it they have subverted the whole society.

>My literal ancestor

I would have chained myself to that statue if I lived there

>let antifa subvert southern culture that has been standing for more than a hundred years

nah. I rather see them filled with lead

Look, Americans remove statues and erase history too, just like us.

Sam Houston isn't anti mexican
These fucking retards

Democrat here. Pacific Northwest.
You're a fool if you think progressives aren't armed. Shit man a lot of us served. Those of us who haven't have family who have, family in law enforcement, and so on. I've hunted and gutted deer. I've slaughtered squirrel in potato fields. I've fought. I've wrestled. I used to skate and I've broken so many bones I've literally lost count and walked half of them off. And there's nothing special or exceptional about me. You're a fool if you don't think progressives are formidable. For every straw man pic you have of a faggy liberal I have a pic of a fat virgin beta orbiter with a weak stance who still flinches when he fires. I don't presume that the alt right is not formidable. I grew up surrounded by the tea party before they became the tea party. I know what they can do. I've hunted with them. But that's what's funny about these neolibertarian pseudofascists. They assume they're the toughest guys in the world and everyone else is soft. That's why they keep losing wars. The south loses. Every time they flex. Progressives are ruthless when cornered. We burned Atlanta to the ground and used rape as a weapon of mass psychological operation, disrupted troops and marched right up to Jefferson Davis front door. We designed a bomb that destroyed entire cities, then we upgraded it. We invented remote control flying guns and remote control bombers.. Don't fuck with us. The south will rise again? Fine. We'll put em down again.

t. carpetbagger pro

Stay the fuck outta, the South.

>pasta

Thats a good pasta ya got there,
look forward to seeing you on the battlefield

>have work that day in the medical center
Damnit, I wanna go fuck with them...

The North was Republicans dumbass

Is this true? Do progressives always come up with the greatest weapons after conservatives trigger them to war?

>"Quick, how do we get people to see and agree with out political views?!"
>"I know, let's form annoying large fuckfests where we yell at anyone without dyed hair and be disrespectful unlikable lardarses"

>we burned Atlanta to the ground
DO IT AGAIN I DARE YOU.