Harvard Rescinds Acceptances for At Least Ten Students for Obscene Memes

Harvard College rescinded admissions offers to at least ten prospective members of the Class of 2021 after the students traded sexually explicit memes and messages that sometimes targeted minority groups in a private Facebook group chat.
A handful of admitted students formed the messaging group—titled, at one point, “Harvard memes for horny bourgeois teens”—on Facebook in late December, according to two incoming freshmen.

In the group, students sent each other memes and other images mocking sexual assault, the Holocaust, and the deaths of children, according to screenshots of the chat obtained by The Crimson. Some of the messages joked that abusing children was sexually arousing, while others had punchlines directed at specific ethnic or racial groups. One called the hypothetical hanging of a Mexican child “piñata time.”

After discovering the existence and contents of the chat, Harvard administrators revoked admissions offers to at least ten participants in mid-April, according to several members of the group. University officials have previously said that Harvard’s decision to rescind a student’s offer is final.

Uncle Chang called out Y as the Dankest memelords yet. They can't help themselves

Other urls found in this thread:

thecrimson.com/article/2017/6/5/2021-offers-rescinded-memes/
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thecrimson.com/article/2017/6/5/2021-offers-rescinded-memes/

>facebook chat
I hope you guys don't do this

Guess they did this on groupme app

Those students will one day be grateful

Stopped using Faceberg all together years ago

Privilege Checked!

Be like these kids pol, blow a once in a lifetime opportunity being edgy!

>Drumpf
>two scoops
>covfefe

Welcome to Harvard!

>pepe

Get out!

>private

>private chat
>no one else can read it so its not like its publicly tarnishing the schools name

It was dumb to do in the PC world we live in, but this is some thought police shit. Now you're not allowed to privately be "intolerant"? And since it was private, that means some little fag got invited, got triggered, and snitched on them. So rather than just personally leaving the group since he alone was the one offended, he gets the entire group in trouble. Fuck nu males.

Stay BTFO!

they should sue for violation of free speech harvard would settle out of court

Harvard is only for well connected kikes. They go there and then excluded the White man and favor one another. Dooshewitz hates "racism" only because it means the White man will do to Jews what the Jews are doing to the White man. Nepotism can only be fought with your own nepotism.

>Gen Z getting redpilled from the get-go
Good.

how stupid are you exactly

who the fuck uses facebook except for parents and retirees

>America destroying its universities

Unless the whole world become equally brainwashed as the these people, this will cause actual braindrain in the future.

>“piñata time.”

laffo

Guys memes are banned at Harvard!

>Luca said the founders of the “dark” group chat demanded that students post provocative memes in the larger messaging group before allowing them to join the splinter group.

>“They were like, ‘Oh, you have to send a meme to the original group to prove that you could get into the new one,’”

Are normies even human at this point?

Holy fuggin shit, I'm in on of these. Just how fucked am I?

Did they know they have an upside down A for the V? Did they run out of letters?

Same here. I told my class mates that in school and they looked at me like I had 5 heads. In a comp sci class of all places. Fucking shitters...

Fuck Harvard. Outlandishly expensive (despite all the endowments) and too weak to tolerate dissenting points of views without censorship. Just a breeding ground for average people who have sworn to promote a sort of Harvard tribalism that excludes the people that built this country. Their real strength is that the Harvard club is really just nepotonistic circlejerk that taps into our tax dollars. I hear more great ideas out of 5 minutes on Instagram than any modern Harvard "thinker".

>banning memers
>not training them to meme your memes
Harvard confirmed retarded

Anybody stupid enough to get caught like that clearly does not deserve to be going to Harvard.

Most people here aren't "being edgy". Most of this country is legitimately fucked in the head.

White countries are much more intolerant now than they were fifty years ago. It's just that the targets have changed.

hahahahahaha

>diversity

Prove it. Show us the banned memes.

guess you'll have to go to Cornell

Me and my friends have a group text message and most of our posts are memes from here. We have one liberal friend in the chat and he rarely responds.

Jew, Nigger, Jew, Catholic, Spic, Catholic, Catholic, Jew, Catholic

all those lads will be redpilled if they weren't already

And this is exactly why Gen Z is going to be conservative.

If you go back 60 years ago, it was definitely worse to be black in the Deep South. Better tread softly and mind your own business, lest you get lynched.

Well that's one way to turn 10 upper class rich white boys into actual fascists. Harvard really is full of retards.

no it wasn't, that shit was way overblown

Entrapment

Lawyer up.

> not just going to /bant

Easy, "Russian hackers did it"

>“Harvard memes for horny bourgeois teens”
lol

>students sent each other memes and other images mocking sexual assault, the Holocaust, and the deaths of children, according to screenshots of the chat obtained by The Crimson. Some of the messages joked that abusing children was sexually arousing, while others had punchlines directed at specific ethnic or racial groups. One called the hypothetical hanging of a Mexican child “piñata time.”
lol wtf

Those kike brats sure are fucked up

>don't use facebook
>Hmmm, he doesn't seem very social, he wouldn't be a good part of this team

Meanwhile this is what a college level national championship debate looks like @:42 seconds. So culturally enriching.

youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

i want to watch all the colleges burn while all the innocent escape harm.

this is how it works

>anti black people memes

banned

>anti white people memes

welcome to harvard!

I guarantee they posted in Ancapistan group on FB.

That name is the exact shit those little fags are into and the pedo shit gives it away.

I thought I was the only one

FifthPBP

Where were you when they came for your memes?

Thank god we never went to Harvard amirite bros?

Looks like we dodged that bullet

Would somebody please translate what the dude said at 2:33?

"isn't it crazy that two days ago i almost went to jail, and now im here right now?"

>free speech
not in here brauw