Al Sharpton

Where has this nigger disappeared to since Trump won? Haven't heard a thing about him since election time.

Is he afraid of the IRS hammering down on him if he draws attention?

I heard he's coming to a council meeting in Georgia where he's advocating for a the removal of a civil war museum and reenactment area.

Good leets forget about the civil war so we can reenslave these monkeys. Of course well purge the defective ones.

Nice get

Checked. And the person that wants to remove it said that it was never an actual civil war battlefield (millions have been invested into it) and that the Confederate flag "can offend or trigger people". If you're interested the name of the place that's being shut down is called Nash farms.

I thought he promised to leave the country if Trump was elected.

South of college park and near Jonesboro, go figure. Can't even commemorate history with niggers.

So did all of the other celebrities but sadly none delivered, and are here by fags

>georgia
GET ME OUT OF THIS HELLHOLE!

Same. I want to move as far from here as possible. (Hopefully Ohio or Utah) You can only tolerate niggers for so much..

Everything north of Atlanta isn't too shitty though, aside from all the beaners in Gainesville.

RESIST WE MUCH

Just south of Atlanta is like being on a Jungle Safari. Especially the area near Nash Farms, since after hurricane Katrina Oprah told all of the niggers to move to that county.

Conyers and covington is africa

Walton county line is where the niggers start to decline in general. Cost of living is too high, aside from some parts of monroe where there are a good bit. Even in athens, the iron triangle has been dissolved and nice apartments are being built and nigs pushed out of town.

>nigs are being pushed out
Could there be a white revival in georgia?

Stockbridge is literally Africa. Whites are a minority. Blacks are 51% and whites are 22%

They're all moving to Atlanta/South Atlanta

Huh, i'm going into the airforce anyways.Hopefully i'll get out of this state forever.

I've thought about the military, but I don't want to die for something I don't support.

Well, the airforce would have lower of chances of going into combat.Other branches would ship you off no matter what I think.At this point, I just want to move on and get out of here.There is no jobs and no whites. honestly fuck this place.

True, however it did turn me full 14/88 and red pilled me early on.

I know that feel

Now I just need to find a red pilled qt

I'm sure we'll find one one day.