Do you think we will ever have a refugee problem in the US? The prospect of that is very scary desu

Do you think we will ever have a refugee problem in the US? The prospect of that is very scary desu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aKpgb2WrGo0
youtube.com/watch?v=93U54gprVQA
youtube.com/watch?v=2alSjQUejzk
youtube.com/watch?v=P484ySgXw0Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You'll probably get what Australia has, just refugees trying to constantly come in by boat.

I imagine that after Ireland and the UK falls, you can expect quite a few refugee boats coming across the ocean for you guys.

>implying the US doesn't already have an immigrant problem destroying society and the economy
Nu/pol/ is so fucking retarded.

There's no way they can take a boat across the atlantic

We keep them contained you collosal faggot

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

youtube.com/watch?v=aKpgb2WrGo0

Leafs will come over the border soon.

fuck you are dumb, they can not even make it past a small straight you think that will make it pass 5000 miles of open sea?

This

We've had a "refugee problem" for decades.
This is either a slide thread or r_the donald retardation.

#Pesticide is inevitable.

l m a o I hadn't thought of this, it's swedens master plan all along
>gather all the muzzies you can
>starve them to death because the sun never sets during ramadan

thank god for this thing

Keep telling yourself that bud.
you got a huge problem in your hands and trump is too busy sucking arab dick to build the wall.

They can't even cross the Mediterranean.
What makes you think they can cross the fucking Atlantic? Never in a million years will these stupid savages ever travel here by boat, at least on their own will.

Should we allow third worlders (Non-Whites) to be citizens? It's only recently been widespread (1965).

youtube.com/watch?v=93U54gprVQA

Lol ur stuck in mexico. Sucks for you Chiquita

We have like 20 million Central Americans so you tell me.

We just know how to keep shit tight and contained, that's the only difference.

We have immigrants coming on boat from Sri Lanka which is like a few thousand kilometres from Australia. I don't think it's absurd to think they could go from the UK/Ireland to North America in the distant future

that's actually about equidistant as the distance from the UK to america. But I feel like the seas are much more rough from the uk to here than from sri lanka to you, but I could be wrong

Too bad the fuckin kike that wrote that poem didnt put whites only in it. It was probably implied back in the day

Yes.

When South Africa genocides the whites, we'll have a flood of refugees-- black refugees. Due to the starvation that will follow. And our leaders will gladly spread up and lube the asshole to let them in.

Also, refugees from Europe after Muslim takeover. Muslim refugees. After Europe crumples into Caliphate, Muslims will not have the gibs and will seek out the places that aren't ruled by Islam to get the gibs back-- and to turn into Islamic shitholes, too

indeed

Even if we do, it'll be from Latin America. As annoying as spics can be, at least they're Christian.

If the private sector was able to do this already then why was the accord necessary. Why weren't they already doing this then, instead of only choosing to do it when they had a chance to virtue signal against trump

Syrian refugees are being brought in to my small town already. Never thought it could happen here, but it is, and it's bullshit.
Thank god the native population is heavily armed, though. If the refugees try to pull any jihadist shit here they will be shot

ISLAM IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
DIVERSITY IS STRENGTH

They make stops though and most 'refugees' go to Indonesia first and then come here. America is much harder geographically for people from africa/middle east.

if china collapses or central/south america de-stabilizes, lets not forget about the current state of canada

Do you think it's possible they could take a boat from UK to Iceland and then go to Greenland and then land in North America? Or would it be too hard due to the cold weather?

>a religion that eats 8000 calories a day will starve to death

Nah they'll be fine.

Well that video got pretty brainwashy at the end

Based chinks

God dammit i hate globalists

In any sane society, these people would be turned away at best or killed at worst.
They come to take. They come to leech.

The political class must be destroyed. Champagne socialsts and drug addled post-hippie millennials must be destroyed. Your children will be beaten to death by Africa, and they will eat everything that Europe has ever produced.

One African may be able to do good things. He may be all of those things that the video lists. Blacks as a group are like locusts. They consume all that is good and leave only desolation behind.

Refugees? No. Invaders? Yup. We are being invaded and cant/wont do a fucking thing about because we are pussies

The Atlantic is a much more rough and dangerous sea than the Pacific.

The Titanic was crossing from Britain to New York in mid April and sank.

Are you living under a rock or is this just bait? We're getting overrun by migrant shitskins and their massive broods.

>turned away at best or killed at worst
Other way around, friend. If we started shooting beaners at the border or torpedoing niggers in the Mediterranean, we'd only have to kill a couple hundred before word got out that we're not playing nice anymore. Then they'd stop coming.

>We're getting overrun by migrant shitskins and their massive broods.

Only if you live in a shitty state

It's only scary if you're a classcuck moron that thinks something as arbitrary as "race" determines everything in a person's life. The only war is class war.

It's called Central America, OP

Obama on illegal immigrants
youtube.com/watch?v=2alSjQUejzk

Hillary Clinton on illegal Immigrants
youtube.com/watch?v=P484ySgXw0Q

But Trump is a racist

What part of
>Can't eat until sun sets
>Sun never sets

Do you not understand?

I swear this place is 90% redditards these days

You are a fucking retard

Unless we actively set up a white ethnostate, it's only a matter of time before gibsmedats seep in.

Don't laugh as your neighbor's house is swallowed up by the rising tides. Start building dykes.

No, you just create the problem so it spread to Europe stupid ameritards

Nah We'll get the white refugees, Trump even supported SA back when whites were ruling it. He already supports bills like the RAISE act (A bill which will end all whte immigrant restrictions) to replace our current immigration system and act.

No. Its not easy to cross an ocean.. we will never habe a refugee oroblem like europe.m unless we jist say fuck it and fly them in

Dat id

Only if it happens while he's in office. If it's someone in the mainstream politician ilk next, we are fucked

Cotton wants to cut immigration from 1 Million to 250,000. We actually need to repeal the Hart-Celler act. I live in PA and Bantu Refugees are already making Pittsburgh look horrible. Our crime rate as slightly gone up ever since we've allowed them.

Let's hope another person like him or even more pro-white runs in 2024. White immigration seems to be the only way to save America. Thank God bills are starting to be made to help keep us the majority.

>America makes Europe take in refugees

What's stoping you from simply blockading the North African coast?

The next time we get a Democrat president they'll probably go full shitlib to "make up" for Trump, and begin using tax dollars to fly the refugees in by plane.

America and France are the reason why this is happening. We killed off Gaddafi who was preventing this and was in the works to create border walls to stop them from flooding. All because he didn't want to use the U.S dollar anymore.

2021 First non-cuck Canadian mass migration.
total 150 guys.
You are safe user.

Feels good to have most sandniggers on the other side.

>what are South and Central Americans?

Tricky question. Who knows?

t. science-denying retard

We already do, our refugees just speak Spanish.

>do you think america will ever be divided by different races, religions, and cultures
where the fuck have you been the last hundred years?

They're already here

When the US has a "refugee crisis", it will be the whites trying to figure out where to go.

Have you been asleep for the last 25 years? We already have a major "refugee" issue.

look at the webm faggots. this is worse

Good thing we have guns