Asalem alekum, Maori Muslim here. I'd like to ask you a question -

Asalem alekum, Maori Muslim here. I'd like to ask you a question -

How do you expect us to sleep as you and your Zionist friends genocide the Palestinians?

How can you cry about one or two dead when in 2014 over 1000 Palestinian children were killed in Gaza?

Payback is a bitch, and the world is full of young Muslim men who will do it

> note, I do not condone violence, nor does the Koran

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingeconomics.com/palestine/population
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Palestine is a made up nation, it literally never existed.

This is all sorts of retarded

You're porangi bro

>these people getting killed makes the murder of unrelated people ok

Go buy some KFC then bash your kids bro

>nor does the Koran
You're not a very learned Muslim, huh?

> genocide
tradingeconomics.com/palestine/population

you seem to ignore the meaning of genocide

i only care about whites

One white life is worth 500,000 shitskins

How do explain the New Zealand Herald removing the article about the ORIGINAL WHITE SETTLERS who predate the arrival of the Maori?
Also: fuck you, fuck Islam, fuck Zionism and fuck the Palestinians, literally in that order. *^_^*

fuck off muzzie

We meet again Hone al-Hori.

I agree with you. Terrorism is a direct response and consequence of Western Imperialism in the Middle East.

It's called guerilla warfare moron. I bet you wish wars were fought the same they were in the 1600s where you hoisted your standard, lined up and shot each other.

Pick one and only one. No wrong answers here, folks.

WE WUZ POLYNEZIANZ ND SHIEEET

SO HOL UP
*smacks lips*
U BE SAYIN
*pukanas*
WE WUZ
*whateros*
PATUPAIAREHE ND SHIEET
*whakapis*
SO U SAYIN WE WUZ GHOSTS

SHIEEEEEEET

I hope you nut off so i can laugh when kiwis fill you full of holes you fucking porangi cunt.

Get the fuck out of my country you fucking island nigger.

>nor does the qur'anmfw

Doubt you're Maori bro, I'm Maori and the only other frequent pol user I know is Maori too, can't be that many Maori here. And no fucking way would he even consider Islam.

But I'll play along with your stupid little game and tell you that Muslims will devour and destroy all that there is of Maori culture given half the chance, just look at what they're done to the Yazidi's, Druze, Christians etc. How do I know? Working with the cunts for three years while I was president of my local Free Palestine movement. If I was to be president of anything now, it would be president of Glass Palestine. Fuck 'em.

>I do not condone violence, nor does the Koran
Muslims do a very good job killing other muslims. It is fucking funny because nothing of value is lost.

I think you have it twisted m8,when dead Palestinian kids bodies are paraded on MSM for propaganda purposes normies all get upset.You inbred goatfuckers celebrate our dead.Keep pushing though,fun times ahead for us all.

>Maori Muslim
Did your mum disown you?

>Maori Muslim

The world would be a better place if you didn't exist

>My name is revenge!

>shoots missiles from hospitals
>we literally call every citizen in the area and tell them to move somewhere else because we are going to bomb it
>your muslim friends bring more children to the area so it'll make israel look bad when the bombs drop

Go fuck yourself. I didn't believe this shit until I saw it with my own eyes. Literally sacrificing your children so the enemy country will look bad is something savages do.

Honestly, fuck you.

The Islamic faith is regularly humiliated by a country of 8 million. But but but you were supposed to be the chosen ones. Why are you so pathetic?

>implying maori know how to use the interwebs
Fuck off Logan you cunt.

nah kuz, maoris tipe lyk dus. I'd say more kuz, bit I gutta bit me wife ey?

>Maori Muslim

Literally what?

>Zionist
>friends
You must be new here. We hate Jews more than you do.

RARE

Sup Forums is a zionist board

You'd like that, wouldn't you?

Fuck off cunt, this is the 3rd thread you've made in 4 weeks. Cops are watching the fuck outta you by now. And that's good

Nobody expects (you) to cry monkey man.

Why don't you become a pagan and adhere to customs of your old Gods though? Not like actually trying to catch the sun with your flax ropes and eating each other, but you are better off looking for a solution internally than being a coon.

Also,

>koran doesn't condone violence

lol

Nonsense, the government of Bill English said that the حائط البراق (Wailing Wall) rightfully belongs to the Palestinians.

Its you they will be keeping an eye on.

Sounds like you are ungrateful of hospitality. Maybe you should go back home and fight then.
>Payback is a bitch, and the world is full of young Muslim men who will do it

Do something then sandnigger. I don't care how many roaches get torched I care about people in my country. Your people brought it on themselves with their religion of hate and shitty culture and their intolerance for other religions.

Tell me what the Koran says you do to infidels. You are a degenerate who has been radicalized by your shitty religion of hate. Go home or assimilate you coward.

fpbp

>bismillahaaaaaaaaaaaa
>*procede to crazy tongue and stomp feet*
>allahu
>allahu
>allahu
>akbar

>tfw was only one of 3 maori students at my school (300, 120 maori students, like 50 applied) that actually got accepted into university

>Maori Muslim
You bring shame to your ancestors

>How do you expect us to sleep as you and your Zionist friends genocide the Palestinians?
Indefinitely, once it's your turn.