If you own one of these you need to be shot

If you own one of these you need to be shot.

Other urls found in this thread:

etsy.com/ca/listing/529726847/spinners-white-tri-fidget-hybrid-hand?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=white fidget spinner&ref=sc_gallery_3&plkey=f96ed8b18c8cefd36cec087549cbd44d10ed84d4:529726847
twitter.com/AnonBabble

k

Good thread, my fellow white man.

is being white on Sup Forums a meme now?

I kek'd at seeing this on Sup Forums thought it was utter retardation. Then I went to buy a pack of the tobaccojew and saw them on the counter right next to the gamblingjew tickets.

WTF

For Argentina it is.

where the hell is this

>burger education

tfw I haven't even seen these outside Sup Forums

There was this little girl at the Taco Bell tofsy, she haf a couplr those and she was so hot. It was but the with the fat scum bitches was with her you knew "fuck, she doesn't have a fucking chance, being with schmucks like, shit, that's fucked".
That girl was hot, I should've took a,picture.

I heard that these faggot spinners have been recalled because they can potentially harm kids. Good riddance. What a dumb fad

My kids have them. Neat little gadget, great for car rides.

Yes, cracka.

Neighbor to Durkadurkastan

I own one.

I saw some high school kids playing with them on the park last week. And my local corner store selling them yesterday.

And I live in a bumfuck town all the way south in the middle of Patagonia. Pic related.

How do these shitty trends spread so fast?

You need to be whiter than us to make jokes, sixty-percenter.

Pretty sure its the country from Harry potter

Azerbaijan is right above Iran and to the side of Georgia.

They're from china and probably get made with lead and carcinogens. Enjoy raising your retarded kids

i dont leave the house much and i dont own a tv, so can someone explain this too me? is this like the fingerbox meme or does whatever this thing exist, and what does it do? i keep seeing pics posted and i am just completely unfamiliar with the trend.

At least my generation had those cool yoyos that could idle like this, allowing you to do tricks. These things are like yoyos without the string but with dangerously high levels of tard.

At least i have kids. Enjoy your life of loneliness and masturbation.

It spins. That's it. It's another useless little toy that only autists get mad about because in a year or so something else will replace it.

every post is satire
ever user is non-white

It's just a shitty gadget that spins.
I don't know what's the point.
The kids I saw were just talking about them and one of them was just spinning the thing on his finger, from one hand to the other. It's not even playing. It's just a thing... that spins...

I swear people are getting more retarded every year.

btfo

What? WHy!?!

I just, I wanted to kill those whores who going to ruin that girl. I hate everyone and I want everyone to die

My little brother gave me one of these. I sit at a desk 8 hours a day and fidget like a motherfucker, it's ok. The way they vibrate between your fingers when they're spinning feels kinda nice. Maybe it's quelling my autism. who knows

harry potter and the prisoner of Azerbaijan

I legit dont understand the appeal

pogs were a game, that you could play. but what is the appeal of this shit?

explain it to me pls.

then you clearly haven't been on a bus in Sydney

you need to kys

has the same appeal as a yo-yo

I don't own one currently, but I want one.
Anyone got links for some premium models that are going to last?

but a yoyo is something with a motion and goes up and down

this just spins

what is the appeal?

How do they harm kids?

It's brainless and no skill is involved. It's perfect for today's youth.

I use mine as a way to stop nervous tics. That's it.

Go to sleep

Here is my spinner! U guise like?

I've been thinking about getting a fidget spinner. They look fun.

I find it racist as fuck

I ordered one online last night to see what the fuss was all about.

I own, and use daily, something worse.
And autism cube

wtf are you talking about you gypsy weirdo, a hot little girl? you a pedo?

Link to your autism cube? Fidget spinners seem like watered down fidget cubes but I could never pull the trigger on one. And if it made any noise at an office I couldn't use it.

Yikes

Choking hazard

Your spinner sucks. Fuck off, leaf

Spin this cock

Vsssshhhhhhhhh

명동에 spinner를 판매하는 수레가 많다

whats the name of the town? thats one of the prettiest places ive ever seen

Kek

Should impose a spinner on top of the cock from Meatspin. I don't have the video editing skills to do it myself.

Was sold by a nignog on sidewalk for 5 dollars, worth

this might be what a fidget spinner means

not sure really but this type of ship is consistent in "ufo " crap

I've got three, it's a fucking toy and you're raging over nothing. kys

>make fidget spinners the new symbol of white supremacy
>fad dies

Profit

Fidget cubes make as much noise as clicking a pen

I saw a dude is his mid 20s fucking around with a fidget spinner in public the other day, I thought they were just a meme. I looked him dead in the eyes and he put it back in his back, the look of shame on his face was priceless.

That would be great

That nigger ripped you off

People get triggered by a plastic toy Wtf happened to Sup Forums?

i did good, etsy.com/ca/listing/529726847/spinners-white-tri-fidget-hybrid-hand?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=white fidget spinner&ref=sc_gallery_3&plkey=f96ed8b18c8cefd36cec087549cbd44d10ed84d4:529726847

It appeals to children on the autism spectrum.

fpbp

Kek

You did the right thing, no need for a grown man to be playing with autism toys in public

Your mother, steve

>If you own one of these you need to be shot.
Agreed

>fidget spinners are in fact a nazi symbol, with the three lobes representing "ein volk, ein reich, ein führer" rotating around homogenous, monoracial ball bearings

another "fidget spinner"
they want you worshiping the coming aliens

So, instead of forcing yourself to develop normal social skills, you resorted to becoming dependent upon a silly gadget. Good job at being what is wrong with society.

Yesterday i saw a 16 year old girl i know with this spinner, astounded that this cancer has spread here too i asked her what is the point of it and she just said its nice and cool and all the boys in the class spin em in the classroom since it increases mental capability and gives you better grades... oh dear god
whoever did the ad campain for this crap is really good
Atleast a yo-yo requires skill and effort

Fidget spinners are Reddit-tier.

newfag

It just became a trend a week ago in my area.
Everybody started playing with it all of a sudden, even my classmates.
Fucking normies, they'd buy literal shit if it became trendy one day.

Pretty clean I like the white.

>mfw gen z is just now discovering ball bearings and gyroscopes

When you think about it, though, it's not any worse than pogs or all the other stupid fads we had as kids.

>tfw want to be taken seriously as a white supremacist but I'm actually unironically white

another fidget spinner

ive recently find out this is a new normie meme. what the fuck is the point? you just roll it between you fingers and.......whats the punch line?

Viral marketing

So basically fidget spinners are secret portal terminals and when we 'spin' we're basically giving them power because being on perpetual motion is how they're powered and opens a portal in space for them to enter our planet.

Judging by the filename I'd say it's San Martín de los Andes.

Portable as Rubik's cube but you don't have to be smart to play with it.
DUDE IT SPINS LMAO

I see a bunch of the surgeons from the hospital near where I work. Dunno how to feel about that.

Dude same.

I smell a Jewish conspiracy

I bought one of these at Walmart completely on a whim. Just saw one sitting in the middle of a bag of carrots. Clearly some little rugrat left it there. I had never even seen one of these things before until then. I was mildly amused by the thing so I thought why not. After about a day of fucking around with it I haven't touched it since.

You're telling me these things are some kind of fad? How come I've never even seen them outside of the one instance where I randomly found one and bought it?

what does it do?

I own two and I bought my 4 nephews and nieces one each.

I know I fell for a fad but I don't give a fuck because I actually enjoy using one.

Waste of 5 bucks

My kids used them for 5 minutes.

Never picked them up again

You spin it with your fingers

That's it

It spins. That's all. No, really it just spins.

i thought this was already settled
these things were invented by (((them))) to disable weaponized autism

This