How do we deal with the Mormon problem?

Due to the wide network of Mormon Missionaries across the world, and Mormon personal habits (shying away from alcohol, learning another language to do missionary work, etc.), intelligence services in the United States have recruited heavily from Mormons.

As a result, Mormons are a critical component of the deep state apparatus opposing Trump. Evan McMullin is only the most visible of these.

How do we deal with the polygamous cult once and for all?

>being this delusional
It's the Jews we must fight against,
Based Mormons are not the enemy

>based Mormons

How new are you?

Mormons are decent. Like the family and have kids

(((Mormons))) must be called out for not being christian, they will only admit it when it benefits them however, hmm, which sounds somewhat (((familiar)))

Please find a way to contain these cultists

hmm dunno but Missouri used to be their holy land and then they went west for some reason even had war with the federal gov at some point they rebelled and some wagons got touched then they were pardoned and then Brigham Young stopped being governor and this is all old like the pony express was just invented old news

They went West because they went broke and started stealing from the people then they pretty much got chased out of every other state they wanted to until they went out to the middle of fuck ass nowhere and settled in Utah

Wat?!? Whats wrong with Mormons asshole! How about you start worrying about the jews and muslims killing all the whits people. Get your priorities strait

>Sup Forums is fighting Jews
>Sup Forums is fighting Islam
>Sup Forums is fighting Mormons

Good goyim, stretch yourselves thin, fight them all at the same time and do not put all your collective energy into tackling one at a time.

Cult is a term that basically means "a group I don't like." Using the term cult shows just how autistic you really are. btw, it's truly hilarious that you think MORMONS are your enemy. Fucking classcuck idiot.

>it's another mormon thread full of misinformation

Evan McMullin is not "high up" in the church by any stretch of the imagination. He's not even married, which is like mormon priority number 1. He is a literal who the CIA used as a psyop / experiment.
Mormons en mass do not oppose Trump. A lot of gullible Utahns might find him distasteful, but they think that about anyone who isn't as stuck up and WASPy as them. Every other Mormon I know where I live voted Trump.
but there are a lot of Mormons in intelligence for the reasons you stated.

Mormons are the healthiest and longest-living people on earth.
True solution is that every single person accepts Mormon faith.

That looks like a pizza-related map.

I was invited by some Mormons to a group meetings to "practice English", they seemed like nice people.

I agree with OP, Mormons ARE a problem, but they are not a pressing issue. For the most part they only exist in Utah, Nevada, and Idaho, and aren't spreading quickly.

There are bigger fish to fry for now.

>white people
>valuing non-pozzed education and working together
>family oriented and having lots of kids
>not consuming jew media in mass
>not getting addicted to stimulants
oy vey shut it down

Deseret lives on regardless of if it became an independent nation or not.

Why the fuck would you want to do that? Mormonism is an American Religion with god-tier family and societal values. I'd be Mormon if I wasn't a soulless ghost of humanity.

>how do we deal with the Mormon problem

>Complaining about Mormons
>While Jews and Muslims still exist
Shut the fuck up

>outright going to hell unironically for accepting a false prophet

>thinking jesus cares how white your family is

shiggy diggy wiggy