Comrade Prime Minister Corbyn

Latest poll says May only 1% ahead of Corbyn.

What is going on, Brits? Why are they voting for the WRONG goy???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l8mmYwZXiGE
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>1 month ago
>Tories +563 seats
>Labour -382

Last time YouGov attempted to poll a national election in Britain:

>Three weeks before the 2015 election, YouGov published a poll giving Ed Miliband’s Labour a lead of 35% to 34% over David Cameron’s Conservatives, but Labour lost the vote.
>Actual Results: Cameron 36% - Milliband 29%

Also

>Trying to poll fptp

She's deliberately tanking it to scupper brexit.

But we all love Brexit! Why?

Jews fear the Corbyn

May is a backtracker

fake polls to support the labour campaign, similar to the 'schulz train' campaign in the beginning when he got announced and it looked like he has a chance....
completely fabricated

4D chess

Polls that show Corbyn closing in will mean conservatives are more likely to go to the polls to vote.

So it ain't a Schulz train thing, it is more a "please, all Tories voters need to vote now!" thing.

Stop electing women.
That goes for you too, Canada.

This 100%

Any sensible British voter should be fully in favour of most of Corbyn's policies as laid out in his manifesto, and most of them are.

That's extremely scary to the Tories and New Labour, almost all of whom didn't even want Brexit to actually succeed. They are extremely nervous knowing that they might be looking at the reversal of thirty years' worth of transmuting all government services into quick cash.

Ode to Britain:

FROM EMPERORS N SHIT

TO PAKISTAN'S LITTLE BITCH

MUSLIMS WHEREVER I GO

DONT BE RACIST OR HE'S GONNA BLOW!

May is a disgusting pro-establishment globalist shill and is basically the UK clone of Hillary Clinton. She DESERVES to fucking lose this spectacularly.

Stop being dramatic people , as fast as the very small group of labour activists increase, the larger mass of traditional support moves away from being told what to do.
Labour are finished,and you secretly know it.

Amen brother. Corbynite reporting. RISE.

A VOTE FOR CORBYN IS A VOTE FOR CHAOS

is there no third option?

EVERYONE INTO THE CORBINE GOLD MINE
j/k it's a gulag

EVERYONE INTO THE CORBINE CONGA LINE
j/k it's a gulag

Like my campaign slogans, completely worthy of this fucked election.

I don't know how in good conscience Brits still vote for Tories after all those pedo scandals, having a literal pig fucker as prime-minister, and Thacher ruining all of their blue collar infrastructure, and Tories repeatedly making Britain dependant on foreign cheap labor.

Labour is by no means better with Blair in their ranks, but thinking these reptiles are better is disastrous.

because may is a stupid whore that apperantly thinks announcing stuff like "we will censor your shit lolololo" is good strategie.. all she had to do was shut her stupid mouth for a month but nooo

FAKE NEWS
A
K
E

N
E
W
S

3rd option is liberal democrat party but they stopped getting votes after they promised to end university fees and did not

This, basically.

I fucking love this picture so much

I almost pity this shejew. How fucking incompetent can you be to lose 20% lead in polls?

>wants to cut police budget in face of increasing terror attacks
>wants to send weapons to Saudis
>wants to cut budget for healthcare and pensioners

Why does anyone vote for these elitist Tory cunts? What do they actually do good for the country besides selling out to (((bankers)))?

her reaction to the terrorist attack was to lie and say she didnt do cutbacks in the police force and suggest the internet be constrained.

she lost a 15+ point gap , she is a fuck up.

vote corbyn, see what happens, less war, more social defense and social spending.

>vote COrbyn
>a fucking communist, terrorist sympathizer and a gaping anus for " refugees"

Are you the Ozzy who said that you are "too autistic" to lead a normal life in a thread the other day?

also tim farron is married to a little goblin creature which really creeps me out

Because morons on Sup Forums think May will close the borders and send em all back, despite it obviously not being the case.

What's it like knowing no one even replies to your kind? Just like an autistic little child sitting in the corner shitting himself with excitement. No oNE cares, we just tolerate it out of a simple compassion knowing that not every person is born normal

Because why the fuck would I vote for a woman? They're shit leaders.

Not voting Labour either, to clarify.

Fuck off Momentum

British people on Sup Forums are middle class morons who think that May cracking down on websites like this will help stop the terrorism she did nothing to stop in her years as Home Secretary.

Tories and May are bad
Labour and Corbyn are fucking suicide

t. Scotcuck

>Why does anyone vote for these elitist Tory cunts?

Mommy issues.

Will May be replaced if she fucks this up?

English through and through mate.

This. She doesn't want to win, she was an ardent Remainer.

Then stop making generalizations on your own people, faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=l8mmYwZXiGE

Check out Corbyn's brother Piers Corbyn, he knows about the 'refugees', the post modernist agenda, the climate scam, isreal. Hes says that Jeremy has 'different' things to say in private and has to tow the party line to msm. I like Corbyn, hes a lefty but seems like a rare logical one. Fuck the tories they had their chance and fucked it up big time.

>hes a lefty but seems like a rare logical one

Does not exist.

get woke to the ultimate red pill and tell others
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

We're rather screwed either way is what's going on.

I'm making an observation on how moronic Sup Forums are to be voting for a women who did nothing to stop terrorism while Home Secretary, cut police numbers massively, and sells arms to the Saudis.

Websites like this will be the first to be cracked down on if she has her way.

>Sup Forums are to be voting for a women

m8, for fuck sake. We're not a hivemind. You new here or something? Even in this thread alone the feeling is more "at least its not Labour". Nobody LIKES the fucking tories, Jesus Christ mate.

you havent noticed the right wing bias on /pol?

the almost hourly updates of all right wing party activities internationally?

Yeah and back in 2008 or so there was a slight left wing bias.

Its almost like Sup Forums shifts its attitude due to political climate, events and info available.

No but you just reminded me I need to buy some more potatoes.

It's a new Media strategy in support of the Labs.

Trump was shown as streets behind every time.
Won.
Brexit was shown as streets behind every time.
Won.

Now they'll show neck and neck, to see if it can sway the voters to the underdogs, in this case Labour, but give them a false lead going into the booths.

This will affect the outcome.

We didn't elect her

I'm hoping that his brother is telling truth about his private beliefs, Piers is a smart guy, he seems more 'classic liberal' than leftist, please check him out if you haven't already, describes exactly how isreal influence the uk gov.

Remember goys, May made it illegal here to 'blame isreal on the worlds problems' via antisemitism laws. Now wants total internet control...................

Been here for years, and brit/pol/ is constantly shilling for the tories despite them being objectively awful.

Nice1

Corbyn will win, he has the support over May now on the ground.

>please check him out
No, shill.

They're all objectively awful. UKIP without Farage is not viable anymore (unfortunately)

Vote Corbyn
>possible chaos
>likely lead to the emergence of a huge and extreme far right opposition to take power in 4-5 years

Vote May
>more of the same bullshit
>cuts to public services
>more terrorism
>still in the E Jew with Brexit as name only
>locked down internet cos muh terrorism
>prosecutions under anti semitism law
>further disruption and shutting down of any emerging right wing movements
>death knell of the NHS
>Saudi arms deals AKA funding ISIS

A vote for the Tories will guarantee the UK is permanently fucked. Where as a real right wing can grow under Corbyns mismanagemnet.

Its almost as if no matter whos in charge left or right, we get fucked over?

Theresa May is a remainer

May attacked Assad and blamed Syria for the Al Qaeda chemical attack

I'm guessing aiding Al Qaeda doesn't stem well with UK voters base

Its hilarious that Conservatives are litteraly incapable of not fucking up their country. Shes losing huge ground against a sack-less terror apologist that would let his own country burn in nuclear fire as litteral communist thugs rot his party from within.

All they had to do was get Brexit done! Thats all!. Just do Brexit, cut immigration like they said and keep the god damn status quo. Thats it, but no, they're just pathologically unable to keep their fucking hands of the social and blue collar infrastructure and the very things that make their fucking countries worth living in in the first place.

Those idiots got elected because of the banker globalists and power hungry EU emperor wannabees fucking everything up and the people got sick of it, they just needed to pretend not to be globalist cucks for just a little bit and they just couldn't do it.

>the answer is to chuck a can of gasoline into the dumpster fire
I like the way you think.

Retard detected.

In the UK, you vote the party, not the leader. We voted conservative. She is chosen to represent the Conservatives. Ergo, we voted for her.

>muh accelerationism
Has this EVER worked ?

Why did that dumb bitch have to call an early election?

If Corbyn wins, I'm going to scream.

Exactly.

>his brother calls him a two faced cunt.

Wiemar Republic lead to the Nazis

FUCK YOU POM CUNTS VOTE MAY REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT SOME FUCKING INTERNET SHIT JUST USE A VPN GODDAMN WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ELECTING A COMMIE

>WHO THE FUCK CARES ABOUT SOME FUCKING INTERNET SHIT

m8

It's almost as if people actually like the internet and don't want it completely destroyed by puritans.

Does this mean you're not coming to live in London now?

In short the results of the general election will go as such:

> Under 25's have been spamming Corbyn related shit for weeks making it seem like they have some sort of revolution going on
> Vote in the opinion polls, as they can do this without getting out of bed
> Forget to go vote on the day because of "Like yaaah, I totally have a hangover"
> May wins
> No one considered after 40 in this country, peoples ability to use the internet, or cares about posting their viewpoints all over social media, rapidly decreases
> The blue-rise brigade will shuffle off down to the polls and vote Tories quitely

DIGITS CONFIRM
SCREENCAP THIS FAGGOTS

Or not digits/ w/e but it still will happen

Ah...there they are!

I don't get your reference m8 I just don't want commies taking over the western world

may isn't even going to do shit into the internet she'll learn it's a good idea whereas corbyn will never abandon his religion

Can't see the elderly voting for dementia tax. Can't see the childeren of the elderly voting to be ripped off with their inheritance either.
Can't see anyone voting for a censored Big brother internet.
>Corbyn has a very good chance of winning
But it's probably a rigged election anyhow

Exactly. Immigration won't change at all under the Tories, they're just good at lying well. We also won't get the brexit we want, nothing in their record suggests so, May's soundbites are fucking worthless.

>take in a flood of refugees from africa and middle-east but not from ukraine
>suffer from terrorism
>do you stop taking in refugees? nah
>do you start a lot tighter screening of refugees? nah
>do you start deporting refugees and troublesome people? nah
>put muslims under surveillance? nah
>what are you going to do?
>lets put internet into maximum surveillance instead, that'll help us find the terrorists
fuck's sake

I was happy to vote for the Tories until they opened their mouths and announced a bunch of stupid policies

So May = Hillary

CORBYN = USSR Bernie

Meme this

Your government has no power here my man.

Nah the pols are rigged to make it look close, they are trying to scare old people into voting tory to make sure corbyn loses

slight?

this place has a massive right wing bias.

So?

It looks more like torries want to scare old people
from voting for them with their dementia tax.

Teresa May is running a worse campaign than Hillary did it seems that shes an incompetent bitch with no redeeming features so any exposure will ruin her. Thats why she avoids debate listening to her answer plain easy media questions reveals her flaws shes an odious person

Two terrorist attacks directly before an election doesn't help your popularity

so you dont find that a little odd given the bot like repetition of threads for the last 18 months straight

Two fresh terror attacks will win her the election,
only manchildren care that she threatened muh internet

Nope. Although if you have a point to make I'll hear you out.

>Two fresh terror attacks will win her the election
Why would it help? Is she's going to deport muslims? Don't forget those terror attacks happened under her.

I meant people who post on websites like this will be monitored in the UK

It would serve as a wakeup call to the Autistic Brits who think Brexit fixed everything but I'm not sure the damage in the short term is worth it.

She wants to secure a clean brexit, and is the only person willing to, it'll help..... even if it's only a tiny bit...

Better than Comrade Corybn, that will certainly ruin the country for years because he's a dumbass

Welcome back into the EU anglos!