Having Pets Instead Of Kids Should Be Considered A Psychiatric Disorder

thefederalist.com/2017/05/09/pets-instead-kids-considered-psychiatric-disorder/

I hope this idea starts to catch on. Pets in general are overrated in our society right now. They're nice to have around, but you should not devote your life to them.

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There was a really long and detailed thread about this a couple of months ago. Showing eamplesa of such bizarre behaviour could be a way to redpill normies about the socially undesirable effects of neglecting childbirth.

if i was a woman, I wouldn't be thrilled about physically pooping out a child. sounds painful

With epidurals most women's births are merely uncomfortable. And even without them you have to remember child birth is a normal body function.

I'd like to be a parent if the child was born with the brain of an 8 year old and I didn't have to deal with women.

Sounds like some Muslim propaganda.

Dogs are the white man's ultimate ally.

Sounds like you didn't read the article, dimwit.

get laid you nerd loser virgin

So is death.
Funny how both are considered traumatic eh?

Thats more a symptom of a mental disorder.
Have to examine why pet owning couples would want child in the first place.

Probably
Dismal Perception of the future
Socio economic considerations
Negative views about childbirth or child rearing.

I think that actually sounds lke anti-natalism. Which would be a personality disorder.
Maybe a subset of anti social personality disorder.

life is painful user

I think you're more onto it with the idea that the future looks grim for people so they end up not having kids. But the emotions still come out towards the animals. Not all the people treating dogs as kids are rich yuppies. A lot of them are pretty poor.

WHERE ARE MAH GIBS!!?

>parenthood
>joys
Keep telling yourselves that.

WHY DO YOU FAGGOTS WANT MORE PEOPLE ON THIS FUCKING CROWDED SHIT PLANET

I wish all the people over 45 would stop coming to 4 chan already. It's fucking sad. You can tell you are reading a sad old faggots post because if it's not about Christianity it's about fucking marriage and children.

Why can't you have both?

My spouse and I had a cat first. Now we have a child that is two, who the cat is actually protective of and affectionate toward (no, he doesn't lay on him because anyone who leaves animals unattended with a child is a fucking fool).

His health maintenence and feeding was actually good practice. I mean it is nothing like having a child, but it was a living thing I prioritized health and happiness for.

Also, the cat kills mice and roaches, which could potentially harm my child.

Humane treatment and respect of animals are signs of a civilized culture. Note that I mean humane treatment, not making all creatures great and small our intellectual equals with god given rights. That is ludicrous and an insult to sapience.

>anti-natalism as a personality disorder
Oh hardly. Anti-natalism sounds perfectly rational to me. If the world is going to be worse for them than it is for us, it would only make everyone more miserable.
>muh i am entitled to my damn grandchildren
>muh why are you making me jealous of your better decisions

Becoming a parent is for people who have given up on themselves

Rather than chase their aspirations and potential, they settle for a safe, mundane life. For a fish out of water like myself, I just can't do it, not yet.

And we can tell it's summer vacation. Go to bed you retarded pussy.

Every shitlib with 3 cats or a pug is guilty of this. Its pretty disturbing. So is the trend of dressing up pets for that matter. People who will openly claim to "hate" kids will coddle a tiny dog and spoil it as if it were their own flesh and blood. Its nothing short of perversion.

>If the world is going to be worse for them than it is for us, it would only make everyone more miserable.

This is defeatism. Its typical leftist drivel, right along with horseshit about over population.

Being a parent is for people who decided not to have a pointless hedonistic life. Protip: You are not enlightened, you are not elevated in any way.

lol successful people have kids early in life and don't even let it slow them down.

>mfw I found two begels in my back yard and followed them around for a half hour and eventually they started listening to me and I am keeping them overnight. They're currently both sleeping on a rug outside both wrapped in a cozy blanket together.

I don't want to find their owner lads

it's beagle you uneducated fuck

sounds cute

remember to lift and nofap isn't a meme

>muh defeatism
Typical cuckservative faith-based optimism, without the least awareness or concern for the world around them, because cuckservatives think themselves ENTITLED to the status quo forever, and if nature can't produce it, all the nonbelievers must be the problem.
It's Peter Pan syndrome but meaner. PLEASE CLAP HARDER

incoming bitching about how kids these days aren't parented well enough in 3... 2... no, you're a burger, you don't do self-awareness

Tfw love pets but won't adopt another because emotionally unequipped to deal with their deaths

Your projection is beyond absurd. Though your whining has the bitter tinge of inferior genes. Given that you're probably a shitskin; keep on doing your thing. Never reproduce. You're just dead weight on our land and your people are garbage.

wanting to have children in 2017 should be considered a psychiatric disorder
don't you jews force children on me, i do already pay enough taxes on my own

>no kids
>unspeakable urge to parent

no shit. I know at least 4-6 women in my immediate circle of friends who spend hours a day working with nigger kids and constantly refer to them as 'my kids' and believe they can do no wrong despite them being little violent animals.

T-thanks

> 128710222
Nigger you don't even know where I'm coming from.
>muh genes
>muh civlarp
How about you breed first right there in your parents' basement and just not post until you get ten seconds between the demands of the wife and children to spin up seven proxies.

nobody is speaking ill of dogs, just of people using them as a replacement for having a child.

and it's not that uncommon, and it's never satisfying for the person. it starts off fine but a dog just fucking dies in 12 or so years instead of passing your genes on. and many good smart white genes are being extinguished this way, i hate it.

Nice post, darkie.
My new fiance and I are planning on having children, and I've got triplets that run in my family. Not that you'd know anything about having a stable relationship and mature life goals. You never know how life will turn out though, Jamal. I'm sure you might get one of your ghetto bitches knocked up one day and have a baby mama of your own.

>passing your genes
What a fucking meme.
> 128710976 (You)
>mature life goals
Reproduction is about the most basic (in the nigger sense) life goal I can think of. You are a worthless piece of shit and so too will your children be, if all they are is muh perpetuation of your insufferable self.

Just copy paste some Linkin Park lyrics next time and save yourself the effort of typing, you'll get the same message across.

Yeah I'm deffo ready to have kids with my $14/hr and tiny apartment.

Edgelord shitskins like him usually listen to things like NoFX or something like that. My high school had a janitor that was some kind of half black half mexican who always wore edgy rap/rock t-shirts. They usually had a few holes where the stitching wore out, and you could tell it hadn't been washed in a long time. This spastic seems of the same breed.

agree, but people should not overproduce children either, we're not worthless mudpeople.

NEET4LYFE

Whites are a global minority already, and we're an aging population. If we don't bolster our numbers now we simply won't have any country left within one lifetime.

I heard that an insane amount of women gets sexual with their dogs (pussy licking etc.) - They just do it very very secretive.
Never saw female dog owners the same way after hearing this.
Source is somewhat of a pick up artist.
But no matter if he's true, I can sense and believe it's a real thing.

>If I'm gonna have a worse day tomorrow than I have today I should just kill my self.
Go on we are waiting

>Feeling sad for other people in order to be passive-aggressive about pushing your own agenda

What a faggot

Do you have any idea how common infertility is?

a generation of crazy cat ladies

Nah, women do think the pain is worth it and feel relief after giving birth.

Too bad having kids is fucking expensive so some couples do not want to have a kid they can't put through college or whatever

Sorry I don't read shit from pasty ass white guy who thought he had a pubic hair and then he peed out of it.

Better have children. You'll die before them. Bingo.

get woke to the ultimate red pill and tell others
quora.com/Is-there-physical-scientific-proof-that-Jews-were-gassed-to-death-in-Nazi-concentration-camps/answer/Damian-Graves

I can sense and believe that you're a fucking idiot

t. Shaquarius

>I'd like to be a parent if the child was born with the brain of a 28 year old and I didn't have to deal with women.

ftfy

Thanks. Will read that later. I am a regular pol user who is on the fence about the Holocaust.