How do Trumpfaggots rationalize Trump's support for Saudi Arabia?

Other urls found in this thread:

mic.com/articles/130070/here-are-some-of-donald-trump-s-middle-east-business-ventures
mic
archive.is/UU0vx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The people who have a problem with it are neo-nazis who think Trump supporters aren't right wing enough.

>looks at flag

Every time.

"house of saud are one of our jewish overlords" or some shit

It's 4D chess. Trump is setting up Saudi Arabia with arms and false security.

Crypto jews. You should know because most of your elites are crypto jews.

Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.
>trump read Sun Tzu.

i know, in addition they are sabbateans, which are different than typical ashkenazi/sephardi you see around

I was about to say this

Shut the fuck up Faggot.
Trump is God.

They made a deal.

They get to buy American arms, and in return they quit supporting ISIS so they can take over the entire region as a country instead. They just threw Qatar under a bus so they can distance themselves from their jihadi pets.

Are you supporting an addict when you hand him a bag full of heroin?

>They made a deal.

So that makes everything a-ok

>they quit supporting ISIS
>they can take over the entire region as a country instead

lol, have you ever seen how incompetent saudis are at military/warfare? you can give them a death star, they could miss the planet

>and in return they quit supporting ISIS

Bullfuckingshit if you seriously believe this you should off yourself.

It is not Trump's support, it is american support to Saudi Arabia. Obama did the same thing.

Politics

Trump isn't a liberal he is willing to confront and work with his opponents.

>"Trump hates muslims! He's islamaphobic"
>"Look, Trump is turning his back on his voters because he's working with them!"

>his opponents.

Saudi Arabia is America's second greatest ally, second only to Israel

Amerilards everyone.

Realpolitik

So Merkel and the EU are strategic geniuses then, keeping Islam and leftists close. just 287474d chess

You think I give a fukk!??!?

What happened to diversity and uniting as one? Does that not apply here?

It's hypocrisy.

Trump supports Wahhabi and ISIS muslims, but hates secular muslims like Iran and Assad.

All because he's got massive investment in the gulf countries.

confront them by accommodating their ISIS arms trade? he sure showed them

Petrol dollar.

>dropping a bomb on Iran
>bad

I don't get it.

"ally" is a very politically charged word.

I am sure there are many opinions on the outcome of the deal.

and? jews and muslims are our enemy reddit

Trump's hopey changey! :DDDDX

He's gonna DESTROY THE ESTABLISHMENT! :DDDX

He'll name the Saudis for 9/11 once elected! :DDDDX

>and? jews and muslims are our enemy reddit

So why do you support Trump?

The arms deal ensures work for people who work at munitions factories in swing states Trump won.

We're going to have a travel ban, so we don't really have to give a shit about what the Wahhabists do with those weapons. Worst case scenario, they just use them to kill more faggot Europeans. But more likely, they'll just keep killing other Muslims.

>the Muslims Trump chooses to work with are the most radical and behind all terrorism in the West including 9/11
>more secular Muslims are on his enemy list

really activated the almond

spoken like a Clinton-esque apologist

>investments
Care to name one?

Clearly you have never played 5D Waterpolo before.

US support and the hardline stance against Iran is just further driving the saudi-iranian conflict into high gear, which will lead to even more yemen-style interventions and military quackmire for the saudis, for overreactions like the current Qatar Crisis (which by the way is driving the Turkeys away from the Gulf States and has alienated Kuwait and Oman), to further and closer cooperation with Israel, that will even more isolate the Saudis, while Team Iran continues to win the syrian and iraqi conflicts.

Its practically Divide and Conquer on speed, with the added bonus, that the Saudis are pissing away their money for western arms and will keep the oil price falling further down.

>American economy depends on ISIS

So why pretend then? Just admit it openly and be happy with your ISIS pal forever and ever

mic.com/articles/130070/here-are-some-of-donald-trump-s-middle-east-business-ventures

nice memes

You forgot to archive it

>mic com/articles/130070/here-are-some-of-donald-trump-s-middle-east-business-ventures
archive.is/UU0vx

>Neo-Nazis
So you have no actual understanding, do you? Don't bother replying, you're disregarded.

>You forgot to archive it

Is this a new meme?

>why pretend
Because it pisses you off. Now watch out for trucks.

thanks m8

Mic is HuffPo-tier. Ignored.

Next time Merkel goes to kiss Muslim ass, I'll know she's a true genius playing 274828d chess

>Because it pisses you off.

Trumptards everyone.

>le I can't google for another source saying the same thing :DDDDX

>hehe goy u so mad the Western civilization is dying XD vote Goy Emperor

Facts aren't opinions

They are having a hissy fit at Qatar because Qatar has been moving towards the Iranian camp and has "ties" to the Iranian aligned "terrorists", like the Houthis and Hezbollah, that are actually fighting Saudi Aligned terrorists, aka Al Qaeda and ISIS. It is not a move to appease America but just another move in Saudi Arabia and Irans struggle to be the dominant regional power.

America under Trump doesn't even bother to pretend like it's a "free" country fighting for "democracy." Leader of the free world? For the Saudis and kikes?

Reminder to get Trump to say that he's fighting for democracy and freedom, while he continues the multidecade Washington Consensus.

Anyone who is still hitched to Trump is just autistic OP, he makes good decisions and bad decisions

However I don't see his Saudi talks to be as nefarious as your pic makes it seem to be, unless of course we actually start to escalate conflict with Iran.

Believe it or not there are saudis who are killing islam. Also we got 500bil. When obama made the deal he did it with ISIS and gave them for free.

He got them to sell out Qatar. I'm pretty pleased right now

I actually

followed the money

Arm the Saudi's so they can fight the waron terror so we can get the hell out of the middle east. Let the dune coons kill each other

Yes goy, it's only the saudis that are funding and supporting ISIS

Well he does also say very sarcastically that hillary is a great great woman. Also last i checked europe was losing at checkers. Didnt you guys just kick out some 14 year old asian girl?

Knowing trump hes probably got microchips in the weapons or some shit and is gona tell russia to bomb where it goes. XD

Because they have zero ability for introspection or critical thinking, otherwise they'd have never supported Trump in the first place.

Where's the problem exactly?

Hahaha! I love how you phrases that. Nothing like a good well armed cannon fodder then. Its actually a good strategy. You give ISIS more problems to worry about and they spend their resources on the closer threat. He is dividing them through business deals.

Obama also gave it for free. He tried to confiscate americans privately owned weapons during a failed gun ban and shipped them to ISIS directly

Iran would retaliate with chems. The world is afraid of him because he will push the button with no fucks given. Thats why everyone coddled North Korea up until now. Trump is actually talking shit to north korea right now because theyre acting up again. I saw helicopters going in.

Oil Price Up. MAGA

EU pissed Trump off, so now he's gonna send a few more million refugees their way