Why are Australian posters as terrible they are?

pic unrelated

To me Australians seem to be the most soulless white country judging by their posts on this board. Their opinions fit into two groups, the pseudo-or-actual-Chink nonempathetic materialist or the dudebro Chad brainlet.

Anybody else notice this? What aspects of Australian culture cause this?

>implying

>What aspects of Australian culture cause this?

Heaving to deal with abbos, giant violent rats and emus

In Australia, there are such things as fire tornados. Cut them some slack.

This board is only redeemable because of Australian and Canadian shitposters

I dunno man, we're ok as long as people are chill.

I would say its because a vast majority of us are mixed with abo blood

Is this actually true? somehow I doubt it LOL

Yeah, I wonder why...

They're lonely.

Aussie posters are bantzmen. Leafs are the real menace

this is quality shitposting, poo
doing your culture proud

Rude

they're actually not but moot biased you against us and so from that point onward you attributed everything bad you ever saw from an australian to all australians in general

and whenever you saw an exception you just thought "wow, you're a pretty good poster for an australian" and then moved on and forgot about it

it's a mind game that feeds on confirmation bias like what trump did with lyin' ted. it works well because there are enough australian posters for you to see the bad but not so many that you get saturated like with american posters. it also works because we have a lot of slang that others aren't as familiar with because we don't have as much international TV output and thus colloquially post differently from other english speakers

>ID: CRY
>crying tears of diarhea out of his ass

Yes this is true.

not true. if the majority of australians had abo blood the government would have to pay out so much gib the country would be broke.

I often enjoy AUS bantz but I'm talking more about when they aren't making facetious bantz, it's like their culture is centered around not giving a fuck about anything outside of signalling their economic worth. Like you'll rarely see high-intellect posting coming from AUS posters but you do see a lot of "do u even lift bro" and outright dismissals of esoteric ideas or philosophy

POO

>he's into philosophy
>he doesn't lift
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

do you actually lift though

you joke but this is what 99% of AUS posters actually sound like

do you lift tho?

What would you expect from an island of dingo fucking criminals who've been cucked by birds.

yeah this is me

nice.
The answer I think is that most Australians don't take themselves too seriously. Plus at of people come here to shitpost.

sooking at shit posts ayy fukken seppo cunt

>it's like their culture is centered around not giving a fuck about anything outside of signalling their economic worth
mostly this is just shit posting

>most Australians don't take themselves too seriously
yeah that's actually basically what my observation has been. It seems like in general Australians will tend to see "taking something seriously" as a sign of weakness or as just being generally pointless, that's what I meant by "materialist"

Because at face value we live in the best country in the world.

But underneath that, our tendency to blindly follow the US ever since WW2 culturally and financially is leading to an eventual collapse of our great country.

We no longer have any manufacturing, most of our vital infrastructure has been privatised and pretty much everything is owned by the Chinese and once we run out of our abundant natural resources we are absolutely fucked.

Places like Melbourne and some of Sydney are cesspools of leftist idealogies since they have it so good there that they have to make themselves feel guilty about fucking anything (a theme fairly common in any well off western city).

You're right about the rest of us though, we legit don't give a fuck. That's just how we are.

Guess which picture just went into the fap folder!

why do so many people use this SHIT picture as their profile pic????!?

Bantz are part of our national identity, it's called "taking the piss". Other Aussies can handle the bants, everyone else has a sook.

A lot of people consider the ANZACs in Gallipoli during WW1 the birth of "Australia" as its own nation with its own identity.

The fact that I'm replying to your post is a contradiction to what you're saying. Do you mean generally, or are you referring to specific cases?

I suppose the mentally I have when posting here is that I will reply to posts seriously when there's something serious to be said, however then writing of the post will written as to have a casual approach. In my experience a "light hearted" approach tends to achieve more attention or more approval. But then again, that's different to blatant shitposting.

I dunno, I guess it's just the nature of Sup Forums and the resonance it has with Australian Humor

Also I don't reply seriously to a lot of the "hurr durr Muslims killed a bunch of people" because that's already a given and a very well explored subject on here anyway, so there's something substantial that I can contribute to that discussion other than, "remove kebab" or someshit.

unjustified sense of superiority riding on the coattails of the U.K and American dominance.
unaddressed Insecurity proped up by a collective agreement of this baseless greatness.
Geographical location also contributes.
Also acknowledgement of far superior quality of life and sense of cohesive culture.

^these arent massive reasons to hate on us though.

it is a sign of weakness. just imagine your typical redditor who takes himself far too seriously

well in the post you're replying to I used the phrase "*in general* Australians will *tend to*"
that's not a categorical statement. obviously the generalization will be true/false in proportion to how much I have lurked and how observant I actually am

Like if I had to generalize about the nature of other English speaking countries I'd say...

USA are less predictable, there are typical low-IQ "burgers," most obvious "shills" are from USA, and then the rest cover a lot of different natures since our culture isn't very strong these days

UK and Canada posters are either huge cucks or enlightened anti-cucks

Canada and AUS have a lot of sneaky Chinese posters who out themselves by shitposting unironically

NZ is harder to generalize because they aren't as present as AUS but from what I can tell they have less of the "dudebro" culture that AUS posters show

and obv I have seen plenty of intelligent posters from all of those countries as English is the language of true intellect in the 21st century

You wanna fight m8

Yeah nah.

this thread fucking shit fuck you cunt

What you on about?

Australians are literally the best posters

My boi pussy qt gf gives good head. I can share her with you if you are nice.

got more of that skank?

They literally started as a prison colony, they're full of subhuman brainlet genes. Aussies are best shitposters though and I still love them

>soul
>burgers
Keep pretending. Eventually you'll come to terms with living a lie or you'll get sane.

Except if they're swedes

This explains why no one lives in the North West

>Doesn't lift and read philosophy.

Cuck

>pic unrelated

If your posts were up to snuff, you wouldn't need to piggyback off slut pics, faggot.

Fucking hell were they stupid

France just had to make a new line for themselves at the bottom, there was no reason for the Netherlands and New Zealand to fuck up too

No but people who cant relax just rub most of us the wrong way and in a country with extremes you got to learn how to relax

>and outright dismissals of esoteric ideas or philosophy

Prove it, faggot.

it's all so tiresome

DATS TREE GROUPS YOU STOOPED CUNT

>materialist or the dudebro Chad brainlet.
>describing america

Kike fucking jealous of bantz kangaroo.
Fuck outta here
Also nothing political, this board has gone to shit.

Aside from the forced shitposting, most people here are apathetic, myself included. I only really come on here to see if there's any fresh content :/

It's the tradieculture desu, shit as fuck but if it goes the jews will replace it with something worse. It's always been depressing that the most true blue aussies never aspire to be anything more than laborers

this, I can tolerate aus posters as they usually bring quality bantz but leafs are just downright stupid and the worst tryhards

I block Australan posters since one almost drove me to suicide last year with his bullying.

I havent seen an australian post in years and my mental health has improved greatly. I suggest everyone do the same.

I can admit it when someone is right

I think it's worth pointing out that you are 99% correct. In working-class Australia it is literally impossible to have a serious conversation on any subject except sport.

>not liking bantz

Have you heard of the tall poppy syndrome? Like another user said, working class culture is the standard and many here play it up since there's no identity out of that

jog on cunt

>The Canadian signature looks arabic

D:

Oi if any aussie here has a proxy, make this leaf kill himself

>"taking something seriously" a sign of weakness

this is somewhat of a cultural thing to a certain extent, having a thick skin and being able to take an insult and then give one back is a general thing. If you taken something overly seriously it means you've taken offence which implies you're sensitive/upset about it which is seen as weak. It sounds autistic when you write it out and it doesn't mean we're robots or something, but if you lived here for a bit you'll pick up on what I mean.

We shitpost because we're board, mate. Living in safety and comfort will do that.

>Don't have to worry about apes shooting me at random
>Don't have to worry about overzealous cops shooting me dead over a parking ticket
>Don't have to worry about Muslims blowing me up
>Don't have to worry about spics coming across the border to further their drug trade and perpetuate violence

It's paradise, mate. No need to be jealous. We're a big, sparse, isolated white utopia.

>isolated white utopia.

tell that to the million + poo inloos and chinks spread out across brisbane, sydney and melbourne

single best picture on the entire internet

>isolated white utopia.
I wish cunt.
Australia is full to the brim with noggies and slants now, at least in all the main cities and suburbs.
Might have to go live in out in woopwoop to get a break from the pozholes filling up the capitals.

because nobody else has the balls to tell you yanks how much you've fucked up the world

check out these fucking gams, cunt

expected a leaf to make this post