Milo at #1 again

>Milo at #1 again
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SJWS BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DkmdvvCGhzw
youtube.com/watch?v=0dPAINP6L9I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

meh, he's just a tryhard edgy faggot. I wouldn't want to read a whole book about him.

Kill yourself T_D

WE'RE WINNING LADS

Is there an audiobook version narrated by milo?

I know a lot of Sup Forumsacks will be upset or ambivalent about this, but this is ultimately a good thing. This is an example of mass purple pilling. A Great awakening is on its way. In due time...

"""DR.""" (((SEUSS))) ON SUICIDE WATCH

Trump is a neocon and this place is not a hugbox.

was getting your plans caught part of your plan?

who cares. he's a faggot. What's next OP? you gonna suck his cock? This place is at the lowest point in history right now.

>got a papercut then got HIV

t-thanks amazon

You need to leave here user. These Plebbit Trumpniggers are low IQ and cancer. **Endchan**

BASED GAY JEWISH KIKE I NEED NIGGER CUM IN MY BUM AND FUCKING BASED CIVIC NATIONALISM

BASED DANGEROUS FAGGOT!

SJW BTFO! PRAISE KEK!

BASED

PEDES ASSEMBLE

Go back

They know.

Coulter is crude with her wording but shes still right

LE EPIC BASED GAY MAN XD!!!!!

You bet your ass I'm going to divide myself from a self-admitted pedo.

Based Faggot1!

>get raped as a child
>defend your rapist as an adult
>sell books

>I'm so edgy you guys

I don't get why people say this.
She hardly goes far enough and she just puts it in simple terms. Even styx doesn't like her and says she's too "extreme" and is just doing it for show.... I always sensed Ann to be sincere

BASED NIGGER LOVING FAGGOT SOOOO BASED, MY BALLS ARE HEAVY AND FULL OF SPERM! BASED LOOSENED ARSEHOLE FAGGOT MILO DESTROYING SJW AWESOME!!!!!
HEIL TRUMP!
HEIL OUR PEOPLE!
HEIL VICTOOBRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!

t. Metelkova fag

Milofags made me support Richard Spencer

who is wasting $23 on that shit

It may be the way people (normies) react to her like shes the anti-christ.
I remember I was watching a roast (I forgot who for) and when it was her turn she said, one, maybe two things that got a light resounding chuckle from the crowd, but when she mentioned something about gays, something having to do with denouncing Grindr, all boo's and hisses.
I fucking died though

NUMBER ONE YES youtu.be/DkmdvvCGhzw

Does the "le Milo btfo" meme even work anymore? After he was "btfo'd" he got $12mil in funds + top selling book again

$8 on kindle. Not out till 4th of July. I'll wait to see what Sup Forums thinks

Who is he again?

Top selling author who will do more for the white race than you could in 100 lifetimes

I used to think that too, but we need edgy literal faggots to call out and toy with the regressive left these days.

Some fag who uses his gayness as armour from SJW attacks while whispering half truths to the fedora crowd for book sales.

how can he have thousands of reviews if it isn't even out yet?

did he forget to tell the fake review agency to wait until the book was out?

>all these salty anons

how did he have thousands of reviews before it was even written?

sounds like fraud.

Fuck this kike. If he won't name the kike he can fuck off with the rest of the (((alt-right))) actors.

(((Redpilled))) goyim.

They're the ones subverting alt right. Alt right has always named the juden

>hahah le based gay man

youtube.com/watch?v=0dPAINP6L9I

That's complete bullshit. The (((alt-right))) ecelebs are 100% scripted like this shitheel. Like Paul Joseph Watson.
>Generation Trump
>they don't care about Jews

Thanks for proving my point. He's a mealy mouthed Jewish weasel. Nowhere did he say that Jews are the source of the world's problems. In fact, according to him, they're so innocuous that the alt-right apparently doesn't even care about them as though there are bigger fish to fry like (((feminists))) and (((jihadists))).

BASED JEWISH HOMOSEXUAL IN A DUMPF HAT

It really isn't the Jews though. Running around screaming "muh Jews" doesn't solve anything, it doesn't sell. This is well argued in the first chapter of "Culture of Critique" by Kevin MacDonald. Fighting for national interests and opposing "the globalists" is the best way to solve the problem. It doesn't matter that most of them are Jewish desu senpai.

back to red dit please

> (You)
>It really isn't the Jews though. Running around screaming "muh Jews" doesn't solve anything, it doesn't sell. This is well argued in the first chapter of "Culture of Critique" by Kevin MacDonald. Fighting for national interests and opposing "the globalists" is the best way to solve the problem. It doesn't matter that most of them are Jewish desu senpai.

No, it really is the Jews. The narrative is completely determined, orchestrated and funded through their total control of the money supply in supposedly sovereign nations.

If you aren't aware of this inconvenient truth or want to propose alternative theories then fuck off to reddit because they've all been demolished.

>read
get the audiobook retard

First off, your complete lack of understanding on how to reply to a Sup Forums post is laughable, considering you're using the "go back to Sup Forums" meme as a replacement of a valid argument.
Second, I reiterate, it isn't all Jews. The ones responsible for this, yes are Jewish, but them being Zionists is much more important. With the current political climate, your plan with wanting everyone running around saying "it's the Jews, it's the Jews" isn't helpful whatsoever. If you want to achieve your goal of "defeating the Jews" it starts with supporting people who are fighting against them. If you're really going to sit here and tell me you think Milo is somehow helping the Jewish agenda, I will be forced to assume you're an Abbo.

>Jews winning again

What a surprise. The most privileged caste of citizens being successful? Wow! What a surprise!

Someone gas this kike faggot

You morons. He's a Jew who went to Cambridge. Did you think he would go down easily? He has many powerful connections it's really scary.

I mean fucking Peter Thiel endorsed his book. Many silicon valley wannables would give their life for 5 minutes of his time.

Eh I like most of what he says but lately he has come dangerously close to jumping the shark. He needs less faggotry and more depth/breadth in his ideas.

Being the court jester only works if, once all the cameras are on you you can land genuine ideological blows and catch the enemy by surprise.

I love how he rekt Hillary and Chelsea Clinton's book instantly and is now the# 1 seller on amazon. Even if you hate Milo this is a win against SJWs.

That Faggot is exposing these SJW terrorist for what they are

>Norway

Shipping?

a flaming, flamboyant, nigger loving Jewish homosexual

just fucking no

>5 star reviews
>releases July 4th 2017

Nobody has even read it yet. For all we know is it says OP sucks cocks on every page.

Sup Forums and the altight supports kike pedophiles, no one saw that coming

milo is for facebook and redditors, you should have ditched him by the time you reach Sup Forums

>flag
>trying this hard to be edgy

>trying this hard to be edgy
im not though? milo is a degenerate only good for upsetting liberals

ASTROPHYSICS ON SUICIDE WATCH