Redpill me on slavery. Were slaves treated badly or were they happy?

redpill me on slavery. Were slaves treated badly or were they happy?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/worldservice/africa/features/storyofafrica/9chapter1.shtml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are we talking white American's and their "chattel" slavery, family based slavery in Africa and the Middle East, Roman slavery or slavery in general. Slavery is very different based on these factors.

White American chattel slavery

Considering how Niggers claim how horrible they're treated, I'm guessing slaves had it easy.

What about the white slaves the first slaves
bbc.co.uk/worldservice/africa/features/storyofafrica/9chapter1.shtml

Whites kept blacks in chattel slavery, but I did word that strangely. You know what I mean.

Varied by master. In general they needed to be treated okay-ish for various reasons. Keep in mind, okay-ish here is during a time when corporal punishment delivered by teachers and parents to children was common and acceptable.

Definitely better than they were treated when they got picked up in Africa or on the boatride over or if they had gone East instead of West.

Treated very well. White people usually take very good care of their property.

They had abdominal swelling from undernourishment the likes you see on holocaust survivors. They slept in dirt cabins with no furnishing and black infant mortality was twice as much as white infant mortality. The white masters believed had the mindset towards slaves that is much like the mindset we have towards cattle today; that they didn't feel pain and if we took away their relatives they would forget about it the next day.

>White American
Slavers eere typuxally Kews, first synagouge opened up in rhode island as business was booming

>during a time when corporal punishment delivered by teachers and parents to children was common and acceptable.
This right here. Corporal punishment was a regular occurrence, being tied to a wagon wheel and whipped wasn't a unique punishment for slaves, despite what Roots shows you.

At least they had jobs, which is more than you can say for them nowadays.

only broken men are happy when they are denied choice.

Slaves in the America were allowed to form families. That is pretty rare.
This is why in the US, in the absence of tropical diseases, the black population could rise from 400,000 slaves brought in from Africa, to 40 million blacks today. Muslims on the other hand would castrate their male slaves and work them to death.

Standard of living for US slaves, who were farm laborers, was generally better than that of the white working class. Especially compared to whites working in factories or mines.

Oh, and black slaves were generally better treated than white slaves (aka indentured servants).

I became pretty disillusioned with the slave narrative after reading some slave memoirs. It only takes a couple instances of 'My master didn't treat me badly but instead of simply fleeing I made sure to kill him and rape his wife first before fleeing' before you get sort of tired of it.

>redpill me
gtfo Matrixfgt pls

Where the Irish slaves?

Not even trying to get a "gotcha" against niggers, just curious. I remember reading that they were considered quite cheap

Indentured servants, not slaves for life, but yes.

>redpill me
Lrn2matrix fgt pls

>Where the Irish slaves?

Abe Lincoln used them as cannon fodder.

American slaves were treated differently based on owners, most didn't treat them poorly because badly motivated slaves were a waste of money but there were still a good amount treated like shit.

We treated our slaves much worse than the Romans treated theirs, that's for sure.

I think Arabs treated slaves the absolute worst, pretty much didn't consider them living things.