Ontario passed a bill allowing the government to take kids from households that do not morally agree with Gay Marriage...

Ontario passed a bill allowing the government to take kids from households that do not morally agree with Gay Marriage, Gender transition, and The "Gender Spectrum", by force. CANADA HAS GONE INSANE.

DAY OF THE RAKE WHEN?

Other urls found in this thread:

lifesitenews.com/news/breaking-ontario-passes-totalitarian-bill-allowing-govt-to-take-kids-from-c
news.nationalpost.com/news/religion/christian-couple-says-child-welfare-removed-foster-children-because-they-refused-to-say-easter-bunny-is-real
ontla.on.ca/web/bills/bills_detail.do?locale=en&BillID=4479&detailPage=bills_detail_the_bil
youtube.com/watch?v=M9_cAtfyhec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(((Guess who pushed the law))) - the jewess

Dyke Premier Wynne has just passed Bill 89, which allows for Children's Aid to seize your kids (biological/adopted/step children) if you hold anti-LGBTQ/binary gender/anti-gay marriage views and place them in LGBTQ gay-couple homes (friendly reminder that 73% of gays are pedophiles). Muslims/Sikhs are exempt because the bill is worded to consider the child's "creed".

“Even before Bill 89 was passed, but immediately after its introduction in December, I learned of several Christian couples who were turned down for adoption on account of their deeply held religious beliefs about traditional marriage and human sexuality,” he told LifeSiteNews.

>TORONTO, June 1, 2017 (LifeSiteNews) — Ontario’s Kathleen Wynne Liberals have passed what critics describe as “totalitarian” Bill 89 on the last day before Queen’s Park adjourns for the summer.

>Pro-family advocates warn Bill 89 gives the state more power to seize children from families that oppose the LGBTQI and gender ideology agenda, and allows government agencies to effectively ban couples who disagree with that agenda from fostering or adopting children.

>Children’s Aid agencies now have “a type of police power to bust down your door, and seize your biological children if you are known to oppose LGBT ideology and the fraudulent theory of ‘gender identity', if for instance, some claim is made that your child may be same-sex attracted or confused about their ‘gender,’” according to Fonseca.

lifesitenews.com/news/breaking-ontario-passes-totalitarian-bill-allowing-govt-to-take-kids-from-c

>Christian couple says child welfare removed foster children because they refused to say Easter Bunny is real
news.nationalpost.com/news/religion/christian-couple-says-child-welfare-removed-foster-children-because-they-refused-to-say-easter-bunny-is-real

>Bill 89
ontla.on.ca/web/bills/bills_detail.do?locale=en&BillID=4479&detailPage=bills_detail_the_bil

SOON
O
O
N

wtf this is hell on earth

>mom, dad, i wanna be a girl
>okay son, but the government will take you away and you'll never see us again

No
This is Canada

wrong Jew sorry, I posted a pic of a based jew instead of one pushing this law

Piekło na ziemi

Burn it all down and start again

Seriously

(ignore flag, I'm leaf)

fucking despicable, those liberal fucks are stripping us of our freedoms day by day

This isn't liberalism anymore. Taking peoples kids from them for wrong think is plain old authoratiaranism.

qwanna burn down Canadia?

They're already doing that to themselves so I'll continue with London for the time being.

Guys you are looking at this all wrong they just gave us something.

>Government takes kids off of parents who don't belive in whatever shit.
>Lets in rapefugees who hang gays and don't like them
>Takes little Mobombhads from parents cutting off Islam while they are young

Anyone else feeling like reporting a bunch of mussies to the Gov? Maybe a Rabbi with some outdated views? Turn this retarded shit against them.

First Canadian post thank you.

No source. Moran

hahahahahahahhahahah Canada is like a ben garrison cartoon

Islamic, shitskins, gay, hijabis, "assume my gender" people, "cis/binary", LGBT, all in ONE place

youtube.com/watch?v=M9_cAtfyhec

That flag tho..

Muslims are exempt from the bill... I forgot the exact wording, but I remember they are exempt.

Talk about a privileged class.
So if I just call myself a muslim will I be exempt from the law. I'd go to any mosque five times a day if it meant being able to stay with my kids.

yeah and getting parts from your dick cut off as is customary in islam.