The Red Pill in Media

Post characters that can be considered "Red Pilled" in TV, film, literature, anime, video games, etc.

I'll start with the Peaky Blinders.

"Are you a communist, Mista Shelby?"

"I do not share their fantasy."

"Do you support the IRA?"

"I have no sympathies of any kind."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oDdr-1iOqag
youtube.com/watch?v=rynqbJ53DBE&t=84s
youtube.com/watch?v=_FYt0N05wY0
youtu.be/M689xuNgJyA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ragnar.

Dwight K. Schrute

Fox Mulder

Diana Prince

Captain Flint

Ra's al Ghul

Magneto

He's gay, isn't he?

Also Kanryu Takeda.

Bi I'd say. He was fucking Ms. Burlow before he got it on with Thomas. Regardless, it's his overall philosophy/actions that make him redpilled.

Also, Doctor Doom.

He was. Blackbeard and Vane were redpilled. Flint was extremely cunning, manipulative and pragmatic and his views on the British Empire were sound, but his reasoning was used to justify his emotional call for war after Miranda died, not the other way around.

Most red pilled of them all

I can't wait for Far Cry 4's villain.

Bill the butcher

>Magneto

A super jew on a rampage to kill goyim
>redpilled

Eh maybe. Flint was more emotional than them, true. But still, in a sea of protagonists such as The "Killer Robots have feelings" Doctor, Flint was a very welcome change of pace.

Shame about Vane and Teach. At least Flint got his kinda happy ending, right? Though going by the book and his scene with Silver...

If I remember right, he refused Ms. Barlow's initial advances, but she was trying to get him with Thomas, and they eventually got together years later in Nassau, but by then their attraction was not physical, if it ever was...

Silver lied. Flints dead, he killed him on that island and lied to Madi. Everything after (Flint dying in Savannah) were lies and stories. The entire series was about how powerful stories and storytellers are, Silver lying out of his teeth just seems to fit more for me than Flint living happily ever after getting assrammed by thomas in some random plantation.

People get hanged up on the Jew thing, but Magneto is the ultimate Comic Book Redpill.

>Realizes he is a mutant
>BTFOs the fake Aryans
>Bands with other Superiors
>Wants to make the Superior Race (Mutants) the Kings of humanity
>Liberal Cuck Xavier goes all "muh coexistance"
>Magneto rages war on the Inferiors
>In due time, even the X-Men join Erik

If it helps you, Magneto used to be a German before the retcons, then he became a Gypsy, and then a Polish Jew. Hell, he doesn't even identify as a Jew. He's a mutant.

Vane killed this GOAT original Blackbeard. They gave him a backstory in keeping with the real Teach, too. Fuck Starz.

John Wick
>russian immigrants kill his dog and steal his car
>proceeds to wipe them out completely without any hesitation whatsoever.

You know Stan Lee said Charles was MLK and Erik was MALCOM X, right?

Wasn't there a scene of them getting it on in front of a window when he was still McGraw?
Yeah I know. I just like having this headcanon of him finding some peace...

>Sacrifice a few of his own degenerates in order to create a better future
>A white Falconia for white hawks
>Seen as a villain by the normies

Truly the most red-pilled char out there

He's a manlet, though...

youtube.com/watch?v=oDdr-1iOqag

The "X-MEN = Minorities" meme started with "God Loves, Man Kills" and got fired up with the flicks.

Back in the day, Magneto was a crazy lunatic and a Mutant Nazi. The X-Stuff under Lee & Kirby sold terribly. It wasn't until GSXM that they became a sensation.

source

Nobody's perfect user

this

Sounds like the ANCAP memes personified.

>When they violate the NAP so you wipe them out

Tony
Meadow's boyfriend:
youtube.com/watch?v=rynqbJ53DBE&t=84s

Watchmen Movie. The comic is better.

The watchmen

what movie is that???

His arrest and that scene there are just sublime. That's what happens to you when you get red-pilled too hard.

gony?

I'm forty-seven. Forty-seven years old. You know how I stayed alive this long? All these years? Fear. The spectacle of fearsome acts. Somebody steals from me, I cut off his hands. He offends me, I cut out his tongue. He rises against me, I cut off his head, stick it on a pike, raise it high up so all on the streets can see. That's what preserves the order of things. Fear.

This. Read the comic then watch the movie if you want. Comedian and Rorschach are worth it.

loved the book when i was a kid, movie was perfect...

... is this the same guy as the dude from unfinished buisness?

>wants to fuck Guts
>fucked an old man for money
>redpilled

Ray Ray

Mad Max

>calls him Mad Max instead of Max Rockatansky
>doesnt post Mel Max
fucking yanks

>selflessly sacrifices his own well-being
>creates the white utopia that Sup Forums can only dream of

the ends justify the means

youtube.com/watch?v=_FYt0N05wY0

& Iceman

The Road Warrior, then.

I get chills from that name, for some reason.

>white utopia
>shitskins and demons everywhere

How is this even a question :P

>White heaven

peaky fookin bloinders

ARTHER FOOKIN SHEWBY

These kind of epic films are the greatest.

this

Fookin gypsies

dio is pretty redpilled tbqh

>the jew thing
you are in the wrong place to school anyone on redpills

fuck off back to peddit

Only on their mothers side.

Father and son.

>The ends justify the means

But why does he want to fuck Guts brah?

>have a bunch of demons doing his bidding
>demons are literally the slaves of the white man

Can't get more red-pilled than this

I guess I'll contribute since nobody has been smart enough to post him.

Al fucking Swearengen. Every monologue out of his mouth is redpilled.

>he wants to fuck Guts

That's just your projections speaking desu, there is nothing anywhere that corroborates this, literally "Hitler had a micropenis" tier of arguing which goes to show just how based Griff is

>Sees Joo
>Freaks out
>Misses the point

Aiming their propaganda at them by using what's on the page is the ultimate keikaku move.

You know he's a butt pirate RIGHT?

I saw the show user (pure KINO). Hammilton was probably the bottom anyway. Not that it matters. Flint was all about going against the bluepills of the then world.

What the fuck is the source on that image?

Fookin gypsy sorcery putting curse on horses

>Peaky Blinders

fake and gay

true detective is the most red/black pilled show ever.

>redpilled
>Doesn't attack Muslims praying in mosque but attacks and rapes christians

Honestly the ending of the movie actually attempted to make sense as opposed to the comic which, seriously, fucking so put of left field and needlessly complicated, the movies solution I felt was far easier to digest

that was floki

This. Season 1 of TD was a masterpiece and some of the best acting either Harrelson or McConnaughay(sp?) Have done in years

The Vikings didn't know about Muslims and they worship true European gods, not Jewish Gods.

Black Dynamite the TV show has its red pilled moments.
"Damn those white cops beating that kid makes me want to burn down the ethnic businesses in my community which wont be specified for sensitivity issues. STARTING WITH THE KOREAN ONES!"

I kind of want to watch it again but this bayou stuff scared the shit out of me

>characters that can be considered "Red Pilled"

>decadent hedonistic backstabbing manipulative libertarian wageslave dies and gets reincarnated as a little girl during WW1
>only joined the war since he thought he'd have better chances living as a soldier than some civilian caught up in it
>slowly gets redpilled and goes full proud nazi by the end

Never watched star trek. Cept bits.
but what I saw with Worf was.
>Worf runs into Half Klingon Half Human woman.
>Woman fucks Worf.
>Worfs like can I txt you later cause we klingons mate for life.
>The Jew pushes this shit where the "Human" side of her is what makes he feel the need for multiple partners and that shes not ready to be wed.
>Warf is cucked by Feminist Genetics in Women 2000 years or what ever later.

Yeah Ill say the Jew was behind that episode. Cause Humans were supposed to mate for life. You know what a vole is Morty? Well they mate for life full of that chemical in their brains. Humans have that too Morty, we we aren't just praying mantises Morty eating eachothers heads after sex, like that chick who Worf banged Morty.

>literally Jesus

just some neighborhood near Liverpool.

Kiritsugu Emiya, Knives, Claude Frollo.

TD was McCona-face's comeback. I remember when he starred in nothing but romcoms and Sahara (which was actually a pretty fun movie)

Kanryu was a gay Jew that wanted to eradicated the idea of proud samurai while flooding the streets with drugs and foreign weapons. He was the opposite of red-pilled and you're a fool for thinking Rurouni Kenshin was too obscure for anyone to call it out.

Ron Swanson

youtu.be/M689xuNgJyA

>red pilled
>in media
believing you've found a redpill in Jew art is the most pervasive and bluepilled lies newfags buy into.

>tv is worthless
>it is poison
>it is brainwashing
>it is owned by kikes
>and it is like taking black spray paint directly to your third eye

The only cinema which may be considered worthwhile is educational, non-political programming and an occasional family film dated prior to 1980

paraphrasing a quote from Peaky Blinders

"Why would the names of a illegal book maker and a communist be listed together on a government list?"

"We both give false hope to the poor, except every once in a while my customers have a chance at winning."

I get a boner everytime I hear his speech, the last part makes me wanna kill mudslimes

You are a stupid nigger slave if you believe that jews actually can control everything
they have money , which is just paper,so big deal..
stop being a fucking slave to their system and wake up faggot

what's this anime called

They managed to have disproportionate influence in every major war for the last few hundred years.

Sean Bean in Sharpe.
And his whole squad.