SPREAD THIS VIDEO - "Single white women and open borders"

youtu.be/v5hOi6gGkEg

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/single-white-women-more-opposed-to-a-wall-than-mexicans/
youtube.com/watch?v=3vTL28TqnK4
youtube.com/watch?v=l8mmYwZXiGE
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
google.com.au/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2009/jun/05/women-victims-d-day-landings-second-world-war
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off. Not your army.

>Fuck off. Not your army.

This is true. You're American. You're Israel's army.

bump

>not available in my country
What is that video about anyway?

>What is that video about anyway?

Search: single white women and open borders on youtube - there is mirrors of it. This guys channel is probably just banned in your country.

text of video if you feel like reading it:

dailystormer.com/single-white-women-more-opposed-to-a-wall-than-mexicans/

bump

I'm hispanic and I exclusively date white women so i'm pleasantly surprised by this

White bitches love BBC. What else is new. Sage

Kek

(((white women)))

Are you a mestizo squatter? Did you vote for Trump?

I voted for Trump and support The Wall

Lmaooo good gy got rekt

You can download the video with JDownloader.

What? How can Poland be as cucked on youtube as we are?

Bump.

>this video is not available in your country

so it proably contains some redpills

>waaaaaaa women want dominant competitive alpha males not beta males like me waaaaaaa

Basically.

good video thanks

It's about self-improvement, you fucking Brit-bong. Aren't you supposed to be cleaning Muslim dick?

>that image

hold my glass

youtube.com/watch?v=3vTL28TqnK4

Poppy is such a beaut.

quality aussie bants
go back to Sup Forums
Mother of redpills

He calls women 'primitive' for wanting the strongest and competitive males. He's a fucking beta cunt. And it's not true anyway, modern women seem to be more attracted to skinny jeans wearing fuckbois today anyway.

kek. get rekt zogbots

But if I post that on facebook the normies will yell at me.

kike got gassed, numa numa iei

how does this even work? are there stasi-like agents constantly monitoring youtube and blocking anything containing the slightest red pill?

Rekt.

nigga i really hope you dudes dont buy into this r9k permabeta cuck shit

The reality is women are just stupid

Good, Hopefully Trump will tackle some legal immigration as well once the September Budget starts. He does support a replacement for the Hart-Celler act. Which will benefit Europeans in the Long run (I.E Raise Act)

Anyways hopefully you'll meet the right girl someday, Your grandchild will basically be white if he does restrict immigration.

youtube.com/watch?v=l8mmYwZXiGE

HAHAHAHAH

BTFO

Seriously. The smart women actually do pick white men.

The only people who believe this crap are those entrenched in the media and have never left their basement. If they left their house and actually knew people they'd see plenty of good girls picking white men out there, while all the trash get with each other and produce like rabbits outnumbering the rest of us.

Blocked in Bulgaria

why is there so much homosex pictures in that vid

Fucking aussie. Without Israel Islam would take over even more

Lemme do this.

>Picture a white woman

Now answer these questions.
> How old is she?
> How fat is she?
> How hot is she?
> How social is she?
> How many dicks does she take?

I only say this because OP's pic makes you think hot, slim, white women, of a young adult age are voting this way.

I personally think it's more like the crazy old cat ladies and fat, green haired liberals who are voting in this pattern.

wew

bump

It's not available for me either, not via telenor and not via telia.

>it is difficult to claim there is something other than a sexual phenomenon at work

it's only difficult if you have a fucking tiny brain. More unmarried women are in college, so maybe they are being brainwashed more than married women? I swear this board, despite being a political board, has a knack for being reductionist as fuck.

not blocked here

They both need to go.. Simple as that.

why does israel need to go? They contribute a good amount to medicine in the world

Criminal country. If holocaust took place, steal land from its alleged perpetrators, not random arabs.

How can I possibly do it Sup Forums?
As a rational man how can I not respect woman?
I everyday condemn muslim actions, and how can I bring myself into doing what they do?
How can I, with my full thought, look at what those niggers do, and say "Eh, if I cannot beat them I'll join them".
Tell me Sup Forums, how can I possibly just look at myself after I do the same thing people I hate looking at do?
Tell me Sup Forums, is there no other way?
Is there not?

So is Portugal a criminal country for all of its colonialism?

Since when is "colonialism" a crime? Vae Victis, retard

So killing a bunch of natives isn't a crime but taking land from random arabs is? where is the consistency in your logic, idiot?

Who killed "a bunch of natives"? What does this even mean?

The "Israelis" never bested the Arabs in any metric prior to the "founding" of "their" "state". Any legitimacy in its creation is null and void in perpetuity.

Just watched the video. Cannot stop cringing the whole time. Can't even make it past 3 mins in. That was just some virgin autistic sperging. And Sup Forums is taking the vid seriously

The solution is simple

Do not reward whores

Do not marry them. Do not date them. Do not encourage pre-marital sex. Don't have it yourself. Women don't lead.

>I only say this because OP's pic makes you think hot, slim, white women, of a young adult age are voting this way.

old cat ladies = single
young white women = single
...single white women

100% true video. Women only respect strength and aggression and that's what's severely lacking Western men right now.

Anyone who disagrees is simply in denial. Love the part where he BTFO's all the morons who think we should be using (((logical arguments))) to win women over. Always knew that was a fucking joke.

No you're missing the point. The women WANT to be defended from your side, they are craving that. Instead what they get are video game NEETs and men who don dresses to go to "Refugees Welcome" protests.

The meme that defending your country with violence is somehow "nigger/chimp behavior!!!" needs to die. Sounds like something a Kike would say.

Nobody said you should run around allahu ackbaring. What you should be doing is going to the gym / training / practicing martial arts. When other men look up and see you coming toward them down the street, you want them to think "wow that guy could be dangerous, he looks pretty strong, his eyes are quick." That's step 1. Step 2 is organization/action (which has to be extra extra careful for right-wing since we are being monitored left and right).

Ouch.

>muh MGTOW just boycott the whores!!

Not going to work

>The only people who believe this crap are those entrenched in the media and have never left their basement. If they left their house and actually knew people they'd see plenty of good girls picking white men out there, while all the trash get with each other and produce like rabbits outnumbering the rest of us.

Guys like this are either JIDF or still in 100% delusion mode. There's a simple test to see if what you're saying is true or not: how many white women are married, how many white women are producing white children, and are interracial marriages on the rise?

You already know the answer to all 3 of these questions.

Cool video.

You can change your localization in Youtube to USA. Google to see how.

that dosent makes sense, since open borders do not imply male or female immigration

HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA
BURGERS BTFO!!!!
Australians really are our best invention.

>that dosent makes sense, since open borders do not imply male or female immigration
Have you ever seen the refugee crisis. It's 99% male.
Do you think women would be in the streets with signs if the refugees were russian and ukrainian supermodels?

he cited the statistic of the mexican wall, which has nothing to do with islamic refugees in europe

white women are worse than jews

>he cited the statistic of the mexican wall, which has nothing to do with islamic refugees in europe

It's the "open borders movement" in general.

All of the rallies are 95% women. They are doing it for sexual reason. Just watch the vid.

no the chart at the beginning is the mexican wall.
it literally says "wall along the Us-mexico border"

Women want more migrants because it means more competition for them.

Imagine if the immigrant standards were changed where it was 85% female, they would be anti-immigration as Arab, Mexican, and Asian women would be pretty decent competition for them.

>mfw only one burger replied and it's an obvious kike
Burgers utterly BTFO how will they ever recover

>no the chart at the beginning is the mexican wall.
>it literally says "wall along the Us-mexico border"

Jesus christ. Eat some noodles mate. You're not thinking straight.

The whole video is referring to women throughout time. Not one fucking chart.

Women want violent men. They are biologically programmed for this. Hence, why they don't want faggy western feminized men. They want violent men. That's why they want them in the west.

It's not good or bad. It's just the way they are programmed.

he uses the chart as the basis for his argument. it is a strawman

Not true. If that was true, I'd be swimming in pussy. Today's stronk independent womyn imo, are intimidated by strong aggressive men. They seek little fuckbois to take control of.

Having watched the whole vid, I'll point out that contraceptives are really a Pandora's Box that fundamentally alter these dynamics permanently.

The core message is something we should all agree with: our public image must become synonymous with a type of masculinity that women find in short supply among liberals.

It's really a PR problem. I recently read (((Bernays's))) The Crystallization of Public Opinion and I recommend it as a guide to using their own tactics against them. I think there's a lot we can do to b8 the press into changing their tune. We need to bait them into headlines like
>The alt-right isn't basement dwellers. It's dumb jocks.
>Why are alt-right groups so obsessed with fitness?
>It should scare us that alt-right men find jobs easier.

I think Spencer getting kicked out of his gym was a great story in this vein.

Xixixixixixixixixixixixixixixixixixi

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

"this video isn't avaible in your country"

WHAT!

Can someone make a summary of the video please?

>spreading anti-white women propaganda, mgtow bullshit
no thanks.

Good points.

>

Noice

>Can someone make a summary of the video please?
google how to change your country on youtube. It's easy.

OR

search for the same title. There is a few mirrors on youtube. I assume just that guys channel is blocked.

>>spreading anti-white women propaganda, mgtow bullshit

It's not anti-woman. We are trying to save them from themselves.

Fpbp

These people demand respect for Islam yet commit a grave sin of the religion.

Activates my almonds

shots fired :D

how does one get /fit/?

No nigger no kike no mudslim is in the way of a white man that is trully a man.

>adurr all white women want to race mix
it's obviously ((MGTOW))

There is some historical basis though. During WW2, hundreds of thousands of women in German occupied Europe had voluntary sexual relations with German soldiers whilst their brothers and husbands were in the trenches being killed by German soldiers. Some even had babies, and when the war finished, the locals cut off the hair of these women to publicly shame then as traitors. In fact, One of the ABBA singers was a product of these German soldiers-occupied women unions. There were hundreds of thousands of war children born during these times. There were also many abortions so we will never know how many European women slept with the invading army. Throughout history, women were known to sleep with enemy. Perhaps this was a matter of survival, or perhaps there's something in the female psyche which makes women crave foreign cock. I wouldn't be surprised if nature programmed women to crave foreign cock, as to prevent inbreeding within a tribe.

google.com.au/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2009/jun/05/women-victims-d-day-landings-second-world-war

oh poor leaf. u're stuck in a gutter ( basement ). u willl forever live and suffer in your pluepill bubble that u are refusing to leave, leaf.