archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/126245278

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775831298330034176
twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775832131897622528
twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775832529354055680
twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775844341520723968
twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775859617591091201
twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775855288264056832
neonnettle.com/news/2032-pedogate-pedophile-ring-victims-lawyer-shot-dead-by-hitman
pbs.twimg.com/media/CsRUlmiWEAArDhS.jpg
twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775838428831289344
twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775838987416113152
twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775839790235353088
twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775841484738269184
twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775841833544998912
i.sli.mg/wZrcZq.jpg
discoverthenetworks.org/groupProfile.asp?grpid=6968
theintercept.com/2015/05/07/congress-argues-cant-investigated-insider-trading/
mattforney.com/dnc-leak-insider-trading/
youtu.be/dCLVaZlNBGk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

inb4 Seth is alive in lebanon

DNC plot to steal GOP House seats in Texas. twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775831298330034176

DNC planned for anti-white ethnicity based gerrymandering prior to 2010 elections
twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775832131897622528

If the GOP hadn't won in 2010, the Dems would have gerrymandered a permanent majority for the next 2 election cycles twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775832529354055680

Leaks contained donor credit card info. DNC did not protect. This is illegal.

Memo to Obama deputy CTO Mike Conlow from 2010 shows plan for manipulating information online
twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775844341520723968

Collusion with CNBC/Wall Street? There's a folder named "CNBC" in the DNCleak with info on stocks
twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775859617591091201

Shush, weev. Go increment something.
It sure is pay for play and it sure is how American parties operate. But what does that have to do with Seth Rich?

Early voting is designed to skew elections in Dems' favor. North Carolina used as laboratory
twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775855288264056832
...gee, I dk. Why would they kill him over leaking this info? Nothing to see here.

It's a summary of what all can be found in the DNC leak. lots of people have said there is nothing important in that leak, when really there is a shit ton of important shit. 101 different incriminating reasons to whack someone so they don't release anymore of it.

>Shush, weev. Go increment something.
GNOA
>It sure is pay for play and it sure is how American parties operate. But what does that have to do with Seth Rich?

For some reason I missed that they had found the supposed shooter in the Trin Huynh (pizzagate lawyer), could potentially be a link back to Podesta and Benenson...

neonnettle.com/news/2032-pedogate-pedophile-ring-victims-lawyer-shot-dead-by-hitman
forgot to post 2 month old link with that

Julius Genachowski pays DNC $3,494,919, '09-13 Chairman of the FCC

Richard M. Lobo’s Wife, Caren Lobo, Donated $716,000 To DNC. Obama Then Nominated Richard Lobo For Director Of The International Broadcasting Bureau.

Robert A. Mandell pays DNC $1,121,250, June 2011, President Obama named Mandell the Ambassador to Luxembourg

Alexa Wesner raised $483.100 for the DNC in 2008, then became Ambassador to Austria in 2013

Bruce J. Oreck pays DNC $1,136,613, US ambassador to Finland 2009 to 2015

Crystal Nix-Hines Donated $600,000 To The DNC And Then Was Nominated By President Obama To The Position Of United States Permanent Representative To The United Nations Educational, Scientific And Cultural Organization With The Rank Of Ambassador.

Jane Hartley Donated $605,000 To DNC And Then Was Nominated By Obama To Serve Concurrently As The U.S. Ambassador To The French Republic And The Principality of Monaco.

2 Ambassadors had maxed out contributions of $28,500 1 year+ they received appointments. Eileen Donahoe (UN) and Bill Kennard (EU).

John Roos term as ambassador to Japan concluded in August 2013,In April of 2014 John Roos forms The Roos Group LLC. The Roos Group is focused on strengthening ties between Silicon Valley and Japan in areas that include cross-border investment, venture capital, corporate growth, and the promotion of innovation and entrepreneurship. John Roos donated 2 million, and he's now running a company that sounds like its making a lot more then 2 million with what its doing

Effective Merger Between the DNC and Obama's Organizing for America pbs.twimg.com/media/CsRUlmiWEAArDhS.jpg

OFA is an internet research firm. If the PACs and DNC are colluding and preventing competition for other Internet research firms by providing direct access, wow. Obama showing a lot of corruption here. OFA and DNC systems hosted on same account. Possible campaign finance law violation
twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775838428831289344

More evidence of possibly illegal collusion between DNC and OFA via Blue State Digital
twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775838987416113152

ACORN was shut down because of the kind of collusion that OFC and DNC are engaging in twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775839790235353088

Memo to Tim Kaine when he was DNC chair/Virginia Governor. Shows more OFA/DNC collusion
twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775841484738269184

More collusion between Kaine/DNC and OFA. Involvement in New Jersey 2009 gubernatorial race
twitter.com/basedmattforney/status/775841833544998912

List of donors
i.sli.mg/wZrcZq.jpg

Sheeeeeit

>i.sli.mg/wZrcZq.jpg
Link isn't working. Do you have the pic?

shit, no. I forgot a lot of this info was scrubbed. sorry

Fair enough, thanks for tying it back in. I think you're reaching with most of tho. "Steal" GOP seats? Partisan redistricting is invevitably a clusterfuck no matter who sites on them. "Collusion" with CNBC? Small potatoes. Way-above-market $225k fees for "speeches" are OBVIOUSLY not for the speech. Pretty much all of it is one "based" partisan hack playing his little sporting game.
I made you a screencap for less annoying autism in the future..
desu every C-list conservatard blogger and vlogger thinks Sup Forums exists as a market to sell their wares. It's almost but not quite more annoying than Medium.

sorry for no explanation. kind of silly but maybe we could use this about the latest leaks to bring attention so Seth's leaks?

Have you seen this site? It may be beneficial for an autist of your caliber.
discoverthenetworks.org/groupProfile.asp?grpid=6968

Fake and gay

Well collusion w CNBC isnt necessarily small potatoes once you realize whats going on is insider trading.

CNBC Bank, not CNBC the news station.

Yeah thx, i know that site. I like muckety a lot too. Its incredibly beneficial as well.

>insider trading
The scandal is what's legal. Congress has declared itself immune to insider trading investigations. theintercept.com/2015/05/07/congress-argues-cant-investigated-insider-trading/
lel, got it
Could work. Almost tempted to suggest you add an @dnc.org email address just to really charge their chestnuts.

Are u talking about Geotge Webb/the thumb drive/Seths files? Jesus, i used to love watching and following GW on YouTube but they are being so fucking stupid about this shit. The "Guccifer2" leaks and the shit they uploaded from the thumb drive is the exact same thing, they are just formatted differently. I cant even watch him anymore since Jason and Trish came on. Its turned into a fucking reality tv drama shit show.

>The scandal is what's legal. Congress has declared itself immune to insider trading investigations. theintercept.com/2015/05/07/congress-argues-cant-investigated-insider-trading/
yes congress or pres/vp are about the only jobs in this country that make inside trading legal...

I was referring to the Reality Winner leaks recently. I figured there would be buzz on social media from her name alone and I thought associating that quote with Trump would get shitlibs to pass it around or look it up.

George Webb needs to button that fucking shirt what is this a disco arena? My god son.

After you serious? Fuck. The cnbc thing confused the hell out of me when it first dropped. The problem is these docs COULD be insider trading. Comparing results of projections would give you a good idea. But i don't think that's a case. Maybe with paired trades from people's personal accounts. It just smells like a scam that someone has to rat out.

Oh, just kidding. My bad. Im way too tired.

In the old thread, it was suggested to use GPR on the grave site.

I've used "the magic lawnmower" before, and the problem in this instance would be tjat you would get a signature from the casket but that's all. It's not detailed enough, nor would it penetrate, the casket itself.

Webb == Sage

Actually someone already did that, and they do point directly to insider trading. They info in the file lines up almost exactly w the stock market shit for those dates. Its fucked. I dont have the link right now but try looking up "mike forney dnc insider trading" or something like that. Or do the comparison yourself. But yeah, that is what was going on there.

It's not about them, it's about what Wheeler says.

mattforney.com/dnc-leak-insider-trading/

I read it back then. Just never confirmed it or anything. I'm a data snob. A lazy one.

here's the full e-mail

okay thank you I knew nothing about it. It was just a thought.

i forgot a space, i'll delete this one when i can

i didn't forget a space. sorry guys, going to bed now

Goddammit.

CNBC the news station. There is no CNBC Bank (that i know of). Im fucking losing it. Goodnight anons.

Think yer hawt shit?

Oh nice. But imagine arguing the statistical certainty of insider information based on market prediction. Do you create a distribution of real financial predictions and argue with standard deviations? These cocksuckers thought Hillary 98:1 was reasonable. Just not that hopeful on this unless law enforcement just actually does their job.

one last comment, the full e-mail would never work, I don't know why I even made it. the shortened quote was kind of a dumb idea too. goodnight boys

Anything new on Seth? First time poster long time lurker. Don't have the courage to do any research.

Why is this on page 8? For fuck sakes, Sup Forums, pull yourselves together.

The newest developments are that DC is blocking all FOIAs about Seth for a supposed "botched robbery" case.

Bump it up. Until you can feel it.
Bump it up. You don't really need it.

Bump

Not even Rod Wheeler has seen the autopsy report. This is big. This supports the theory of FBI bullets, or that Seth is still alive. We need to demand this information just like how we demanded Julian Assange to show at the window of the embassy.

Bump

bump

Brad Bauman damage control interview.
youtu.be/dCLVaZlNBGk

Some of Bauman's highlights from the interview
>Seth was not a Bernie supporter
>based on the family and DC police looking at Seth's computer, there is a 0% chance he is the leak
>Seth got a job on the DNC staff, which means he's a Hillary supporter

DNC damage control is flailing at this point. This is just pitiful.

last bump

>same file different format.

Do you not see why that claim is a problem in an investigation?