What the fuck Sup Forums? I'm all for sticking it to SJW's and stupid liberals, but this shit is too far...

What the fuck Sup Forums? I'm all for sticking it to SJW's and stupid liberals, but this shit is too far. Pic-related is a parody one of you fucks drew of a disabled Evergreen College student. You're even calling her "R2Dindu".

You can make fun of leftist degeneracy and such all you want. Picking on a disabled person like this is just low. She even has a fucking pissbag with her and she still shows up to school. She wants to be a normal member of society just like you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OzwAQjMP3ZE
youtu.be/aL0TmmHM9bQ
youtube.com/watch?v=oL8hvlYOrik
youtube.com/watch?v=HUTnZhlDmrM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nigger.

I DID IT ALL FOR THE NOOKIE

That "disabled" person chose to be a Marxist, fuck R2Dindu and fuck you nigger lover!

>R2Dindu

My fucking sides oh lord

fpbp

Moralfags need to go. Also, OP is a faggot and probably made the picture himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=OzwAQjMP3ZE

Spread it

I wanna see the MSM back up the madness now because of this shitty picture. It'll be the final nail in the coffin to their credibility. Even the most bluepilled normies will think twice

youtu.be/aL0TmmHM9bQ

I think the artist captured them pretty well all things considered, but you know how portraits and stuff tend to make people look better.

I'm disabled and she should have been tipped over and have her piss bag contents poured out over her nigger head.

>disabled people can never be criticised
Yeah, nah. You're a cunt.

>2008
>not picking on a disabled person
what a faggot

is dat u steady eddie

>Just because you are a disabled faggot doesnt mean you get to bully others for free
also kill yourself

R2Dindu mobilized. Protect your shins.

fug

>being disabled gives you the right to be a complete fucking cunt to people
Negative

>R2Dindu
oh shit thanks OP I never would have thought of that on my own

maybe before spouting non sense, feels and retarded slogans look up what happened with this person? just a suggestion? Or are you one of those people that confuse outrage/feels with thinking?

>R2Dindu
I'm fucking dying

fuck sake man every time im eating i end up on a thread about this foul hell beast

can someone gestalt me on this? i saw the video but wtf was actually happening?

>marxist identity politics matters now that you're being ableist shitlords

>one post

Best picture in days. It's five am and I'm dying laughing R2-Dibdu. Holy duck

hahaha, this is great!

>tfw if Limp Bizkit was formed today, it would get boo'd off the stage for even suggesting the name
>tfw kids these days will never know what it's like to be rollin', rollin', rollin', rollin'

I think what OP is trying to say is we should make more memes mocking R2Dindu and her tranny sjw deathsquad friends.

Thanks this is the funniest thing I've seen all day!!
R2dindu haha!

Bag shit get hit.

Hi leddit, please go back. If you'd been lurking Sup Forums for even a year you'd know we do shit like this.

>the detailed piss bag
kek

>Pic-related is a parody one of you fucks drew of a disabled Evergreen College student. You're even calling her "R2Dindu".
>assuming my physical status and gender
kys you faggot

Is that a bag of piss?

The pissiest of bags, my friend.

kids these days only listen to old music

>one fag draws shut in ms paint
>you condemn an entire group

What's it like being ytterly and completely ordinary with your antiquated reasoning skills? Enjoy being the lowest common denominator, faggot.

Good morning fellow Burgers! I hope you are all hitting the gym today. Time to lift some weights, Brah!

Eat something too, for God's sake! Get some good healthy fats and get that blood moving. We aren't going to win this war with diabetes and bad joints!! Get the fuck up!

Get some vitamins too. You don't have to be like Ahhnold. Just get in the habit of going to the gym. Start light. It's better to go in there and lift with 10's than to do nothing at all!

We can do it, Burgers! We can win!

Ultimate form.

The joke is this person may not even exist.

>R2Dindu

>making fun of cripples
a new low for Sup Forums

Just because she's in a wheelchair doesn't mean she isn't a welfare seeking sheboon.

>She wants to be a normal member of society just like you.

No, she absolutely wants white people to give her money for existing, and to piss her life away doing whatever she wants.

I don't care

Surely there's a way to cover the bag in public ... that's disgusting.

>You're even calling her "R2Dindu".

I knowl Funny shit eh?

Nice attempt at a fake shaming bait thread. It still gave me the laughs. Awesome LARPing.

>She wants to be a normal member of society just like you.
> /pol posters are normal members of society.

Awesome shit post user.

10/10 TOP KEK. Made my day.

>I think what OP is trying to say is we should make more memes mocking R2Dindu and her tranny sjw deathsquad friends.

Precisely. Its some clever propaganda.

You must be trolling

there is a video of RTarDinDu and her tranny crew stepping to some white guy righting "Free Fred Dirst(sp?)" on a walll with chalk

Always with the suicide memes, Hungary. Always. with. the. suicide.

>R2Dindu

Eat my ass

Aside from being muslims they're statistically whiter than "kebab remover" serbs who helped the ottomans conquer byzantine which lead to the conquer of balkans

They're not picking on her because she's disabled, but because she's black. White disabled people are all right.

r a r e

epic XD

youtube.com/watch?v=oL8hvlYOrik

>that filename

oc

>You're even calling her "R2Dindu".
I am disappointed that they could not add more to that. Sup Forums is really slacking lately.

Maybe "R2Dindu bleep bloop hair", that's better.

>R2Dindu

lulz

Holy shit. Even the piss bag HAHAHA

I really can't feel bad for leftists anymore

But why is it on such a blatant display? People could see it being filled as she's relieving herself while talking.

Damn, I can see she needs to drink more water.

Has to be bait, if she wants to participate in this shit, she's fair game. She is so cowardly she is banking on the dude not pushing her the fuck over.

(you) just want smuggie posts don't you, little cuckboi

he also made sure we don't forget the piss bag

Man I miss these guys, they were great.

Well, thanks to OP, I now know about R2Dindu when I didn't know about or give a fucking care about it before.

t. the artist

>being a pissbagshamer

fucking hell user

Xe only wishes xe could have as much piss as 4chins.

>not wanting a qt wheelie gf with a visible piss bag

>
You are on Sup Forums

> Your pic related.

>wanting to be a normal member of society
No thank you.

>R2-Dindu

Topfuckingkek

This is glorious. Thanks for getting this out there op.

>just low
much choice in her cripplebuggie she's not exactly tall.

I'm sleepy. Is anyone else sleepy? Let's all just go to sleep.

youtube.com/watch?v=HUTnZhlDmrM

>What the fuck Sup Forums? I'm all for sticking it to SJW's and stupid liberals, but this shit is too far.
Fuck off, faggot.

I think Sup Forums treats her equal to her peers. Treats her like a real person, and not a child.

Is Sup Forums nice? No. But it is fair.