Reminder that if you hate how women are allowed to get away with being sexually intimate with young boys...

Reminder that if you hate how women are allowed to get away with being sexually intimate with young boys. That just means you're a pedophile because you fucking wish you could get away with doing the same thing to young girls. Women should be allowed to be sexually intimate with young boys, it's beautiful thing and it teaches them how to be an alpha early in life. A man and a little girl on the other hand is absolutely degenerate. Double standards exist for a reason.

Personally, I fucking wish I could've experienced the love of an older woman when I was a kid.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a9HB1ko2hpc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Or it means I expect equality before the law?

Get the fuck out.

What did she mean by this?

parents kissing their kids has to do with love, not sex you sad fucking tween.

It's always a fucking leaf posting some shit about Barron.

This.

Holy shit did you not have parents when you grew up op

hmmmmmm

OMG I was molested by my mother?!

WTF I hate love now!

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES!

Where can I sign up for Antifa?

Can I become Jewish?

Jews hate and want to fuck their moms right?

Freud HELPPPPPP

better thread: youtube.com/watch?v=a9HB1ko2hpc

You are just further proving your autism with these posts

This. There's lots of mainstream footage of parents kissing their kids on the lips as a sign of affection. When London was under the Blitz there were a lot of videos of moms and dads kissing their kids goodbye on the mouth.

>better thread:
ooops

I mean: Did you know there was a sequel to Any Which Way But Loose?

It was called Any Which Way You Can.

Base America

No I just wish I could have fucked my teachers when I was 12

Your mom didn't kiss you?
Jesus Christ.

>if you hate criminals that just means you're a criminal yourself because ur just jealous lol
Solid thread OP

I wish I were Barron.

it means she's the best mommy

da fuq, this i s fucked up. dont post shit like this user

>tfw no daughter to kiss

It's very clear what she meant by that. She still means it, user.

disgusting pig

Mods ban pls? kthnx.

cry more pleb faggot.

What is projected emotional response for $200

Ban op for posting female peddo shit.

fuck off /r9k/, you ruin this board
if you want to get laid, go fuck a prostitute

>Leaf doesn't know SHIT about equality.
Fuck off Assigned Male. There's a reason why equal laws exist.

That's his mom you absolute nigger

fag detected

Bitter men/women tend to overrate basic body contact.
Just go play with some children of relatives, they'll climb all over you the first minute you get to know them. That doesn't mean it's sexual.

My mom kissed me I never thought it was weird. On the lips, nothing sexual about it you know it's not making out, just what you do when young.

>Be me, 14 years old
>Having dinner with extended family in restaurant, celebrating some anniversary.
>Other side of the room, a hen party is taking place too.
>They were obnoxious and obviously drunk be we're mostly amused by this.
>Looks like they're just having a good time.
>I need to use toilet so get up and go to the men's room.
>Literally a second after I walk in, one of the women comes in afterwards behind me.
>She's clearly very drunk, I assume she's in here by mistake and offer to help her.
>She starts groping me instead and trying to kiss me, making lewd comments.
>I'm kind of freaked out, Can't really respond, I just keep freezing.
>Eventually she pushes me into a stall, without resistance from me, I'm still freezing a lot.
>Still kissing me, feels my crotch.
>Get scared, come out of my daze and realise I don't want this.
>Try to encourage her to get off me, pushing her slightky, but she just laughs at me and keeps trying to undo my trousers.
>She finally gets there and feels my dick.
>I freak the fuck out, punch her in the face.
>She falls backwards and lands on the tiles, starts crying.
>I'm scared as fuck now, don't know what to do, lock the toilet stall and hide.
>About a minute later another man walks in and finds her on the ground. Helps her up and gets her out, she's not saying anything, still crying.
>I try to calm myself, leave after another minute and return to my table, keeping my head down.
>Notice most of the other party is in the women's room, probably trying to help their friend.
>Still feel bad to this day about hitting her.

>defended yourself from molestation
>feel bad about hitting a woman

you did the right thing.

>Still feel bad to this day about hitting her.
If this is not a joke you'r an absolute cuck. You should have told your parents she tried to rape you and ruin her life.

My parents used to kiss me on the lips, is it really that weird?
Next thing you'll tell me is parents shouldn't take baths with their opposite sex children.
I feel like the sexualization of children in the media makes any adult contact with them dirty and shameful.

this desu. Don't feel bad user, you were a scared child. Should have taken her to court imo.

>you dont like pedophilia
>that means youre a pedo
?

Almost gets raped, thinks hitting rapist was wrong...wut?

Well at the time I was just worried that I'd be arrested or seen as the aggressor. And I felt like I wasn't clear enough to her that I'm not interested. I took it from 1 to 100 in a second. Plus she wasn't bigger than me, about the same height, and she cried which made it worse. I dunno..

why feel bad, you did the right thing

Was this after or before breastfeeding him?

>That just means you're a pedophile because you fucking wish you could get away with doing the same thing to young girls.

Kids can't be pedos ya dingus. If I could go back in time, turn into a little kid again, I'd fuck the ever living shit out of the hottest milf I ever saw, and then die from my pelvises being crushed.

I'm literally not the only one with this same fetish that's for sure.

The real fucking question here is,
was she hot or not?

google a picture of a woman that gives us the approximate look of her

>reading comprehension

Oh I get it, rape is 1 and punching someone is 100

I didn't say hitting her was wrong, I know logically I didn't do anything wrong. I just feel bad, I can't explain why.

I don't think you see the power dynamics between adult woman and young boy. Adult vs helpless kid. At best it will develop into some femdom fetish at worst you'll have a servile beta cuck.

>A mother kissing her son on the lips
>Sexually intimate

Have you ever read a book from the 19th century or earlier, when confessions of love and physical contact was normal in totally non-romantic relationships?

Why does the modern world hate non-sexual intimacy? Is it so that people can only turn to sex in order to feel fulfilled?

Kissing on the lips is normal for family members in some countries especially in the past so she's probably just doing it because she is slav.

I don't do any of this shit but that's because I am an emotionally stunted autist. And I'm English. There is nothing wrong with it.

bait thread this nigger in Canada is shill always posting bullshit threads

t. certified Sup Forums psychoanalyst

>reading

Surrender to the Crown already you heretics. That land belongs to the Queen.

kill yourself

Barron confirmed odepius complex.
Can't blame him

You did the right thing. Your method of dispensing justice was swift and effective.

>Pedophilia teaches boys to be alpha

You just decided it was wrong. Women cry about everything.

I think all girls daydream sexually about their fathers at least once.Same with men and their moms.

>be interested in female you can't get a healthy relationship with and have healthy kids
Ok, leaf, now leave.

She kind of looked like Zoe Quinn in this picture, but without the hairdye (She had dark brown hair)

sounds like you're the pedo.

meant to respond to you.

>alpha
Can we dispense with this term already? When you use this false dichotomy you are letting the jews frame the discussion. These terms were not used outside of animal ethology until just a few years ago, when first used in the media. Think about the masculine ideal this encourages. Someone assertive, who takes what they want, thinks with their dick, is quickly willing to resort to force, and won't take shit from anybody. In essence a nigger. Do you want to idolize niggers? It is merely another attempt to destroy the race, any legitimate masculine ideal should be far removed from either of these extremes.

really skimped on an opportunity there
but I get the confusion during the moment.

wtf you guys talking about this is normal

>A FUCKING LEAF

The whole alpha beta thing applies to wild animals using it with humans is debatable at best. I mean some of it fits but most of it is just irrelevant when it comes to using it on humans. Is a ballet dancer who fucks tons of women alpha or beta? when people get caught up in being "alpha" you get people like pic related.
>fake teeth
>minxodil beard
>steroid user
>daddy's trust fund