What does pol think about Asian male/white female couples?

What does pol think about Asian male/white female couples?

post more or link!

thats a hooker

Answer my question. What do you think about these couples? Are you upset by it like most are with blacks and Muslims with white girls? Or do you not care?

Lol how tiny is his dick?

hahaha this image holy fuck

>phone case
>fast food cup
>cigarette
>small dick
>bracelets to hide slashed wrists

Is that you faggot?

I'm not upset emotionally by any of it
,although I don't like to see it.

Me and my fiancé. Been browsing this board for a while now just wanted to know what you guys think about my relationship

well post an actual picture of an actual couple, not some chink wannabe white supremacist honourary white man getting some diseased ridden whore to suck him off and let him take pics for 200 dollars

white women would never go on a date with the inferior asian male, let alone be a couple. don't kid yourself for a second.

>>bracelets to hide slashed wrists
How do you know this

that's hank yoo

Fucking based Heon Jon yoo

Fuck off John Bettendorf.

It's fine by me because asians in the west are usually smart, up-standing people.

Also, that's a prostitute!

The size of that censorship box is the most embarrassing thing I've ever seen.

awrrrrrrw rat wooks rike a vrwey smrall cowck.

I Austrayrwian . I hav brig cowck

Sure, if you can make it work. Your best case scenario for her is really working out hard and knowing how to womens. Then again, for some reason white women are more critical of white male social skills and other skills than Asian.

Regardless, whilst white women are widescale shit testing with feminism and obesity then white men probably want Asian, african or eastern European women. The whole "i'll get fat and anyone who doesn't like it probably wasn't good enough anyway" thing is so narcissistic and self centered a lot of men would rather look for someone else.

BTW, she's over 35, that's the other kind of white woman. Irresponsible until there's suddenly a ticking deep within and then anyone will do. Shit like this fuels cancer like mgtow and it intensified after PUA became a thing, it's gender warfare with loneliness and sexual frustration as casualties.

So sure, non white men, enjoy feminists, cougars and single mums.

That dude is ugly as fuck. No way she would find an small dicked, obese ching chong like him attractive.

Mad white boi more Asians are taking over. You whites can't control the media anymore and our countries are developing. Keep believing whites are superior when asian countries continue to flourish.

how does this chink get laid and I don't?

that's a hilariously small white rectangle hahahaha

>plus a 50 dorrar hookir

so mad, he had to write an essay
go back to r9k

Ask for a few more $$ of allowance.