It is now obvious the russians hacked the us elections

It is now obvious the russians hacked the us elections.

What happens next? Will he give up his position for good?

Put Hillary in jail for making Russia hack the electiom

Trump's legitimacy is what's being questioned.
This is liberal birtherism.

Theres stilll no proof theyre just speculating harder the closer they get to hillarys murders.

I don't believe that they can lift sanctions or directly help Russia any longer. The only thing they can still do is damage their relations with other countries, their economy, the society etc.

>What happens next? Will he give up his position for good?

Probably a huge scandal and resignation once everything comes to light.

we MUST have a special impeachment whereby ALL of Trump's administration is removed and HILLARY is made the WINNER

>The only thing they can still do is damage their relations with other countries, their economy, the society etc.

they have done pretty amazing job on that, lol

Russians preferring Trump isn't an impeachable offense.

Yep, the US seems to be more fragmented than ever. Obama may have been unpopular for conservatives but he didn't create such huge divides in their society.

Also they are burning bridges like crazy. Canada, Mexico, the EU, the muslim world etc. it's insane.

preferring? more like owning

>What happens next?
Madam President happens next

>It is now obvious the russians hacked the us elections.
you're shaming a glorious flag with this pisspoor bait jussi

Yeah, no evidence of collusion. Sorry, m8.

>It is now obvious
kys fag

can Russia hack your education?

Russians didn't have need to hack US elections, there are enough disgruntled Americans to fuck over Hillary being elected.

nips are fucking retarded

Obama becomes president again until 2020

the fuck is wrong with you autistic degenerates

thanks for proving my point

IF YOU NEWFAGS INSIST ON REPLYING TO OBVIOUS BAIT, AT LEAST TYPE 'SAGE' IN THE OPTIONS BAR SO YOU AREN'T BUMPING IT TO THE TOP.

>hacking
>ip range from Russia?
>only have wikipedia and newspapers for facts
>last year it was the chinese
>year before that the north koreans
definitely russians

>Obama may have been unpopular for conservatives but he didn't create such huge divides in their society.

You are wrong. Obama's entire term shat all over everything the people wanted. Do you think Obamacare was a good thing for us? We're getting taxed to hell and back.

nahhh

did you need to respond?

nah

I remember when the dems regularly asked the soviet commies to help them against republicans.

I guess they don't like non commie russia.

so why do it

This is a slide thread

why not?

>why not?

fucking Australia out of nowhere

You're the one with that on your harddrive m8

>This grammar
>This sentence construction
>This blithely pretending your opinion -is- the consensus
>These spaces

You guys are getting easy to spot these days.

your country can afford free, quality public healthcare for everyone 100 times over. Even we have public healthcare and we are a failed bankrupt state

I can't believe you are complaining about taxes when billionaires have siphoned so many billions out of you. it seems you deserved to be scammed, after all

didn't know Sup Forums had special formatting rules. Is this also part of being a super special safe space?

cry

harder

please

>When you recognize the loli rape hentai immediately

Well that's enough internet for this life time.

It's funny how hard you try to influence Russia and they just don't care.

>flag
nothing new under the sun

Shill

>but he didn't create such huge divides in their society

I'm not huge Trump supporter but I have to say that the biggest divider here is media and the old political elite, not Trump.

Wow. That interviewer. I'm just picturing him foaming at the mouth while he talks about Trump.

>he didn't create such huge divides in their society
The Democrats lost their biggest voting block.
Who do you think is to blame for this?
Trump? The Russians?
Or maybe the Democrats themselves who have shown utter contempt for working class whites.

Nah..not that last one. It's Trump and the Russians.

>Wow. That interviewer. I'm just picturing him foaming at the mouth while he talks about Trump.
Oops, replied to the wrong thead

No Leftist has yet to answer this question:
If Russia hacked Hillary's emails to make her lose the election then why did she destroy the evidence with hammers. I've never ONCE seen a Leftist confront the fact that all of her electronic devices were smashed with a hammer and drowned in bleach.