Have you ever had a religious experience Sup Forums?

Have you ever had a religious experience Sup Forums?

It doesn't have to be some supernatural miracle or anything, but a moment where you felt like you genuinely felt God's presence?

If so, what happened?

I can feel him, when I see such glorious race, as humans, that are truly made in image of God.
Although I sometimes lose this faith when I see, niggers, mudslimes and low iq larpagans....

No, I've never been delusional

god doesnt real

No I don't have imaginary friends

Unfortunately not, though I seek them out regularly.

>where you felt like you genuinely felt God's presence?

You mean... had mental problems?

Who are you? Try to answer that question sincerely and then thoroughly analyze your answer. Really try to find flaws in it. Not just in the content, but in your approach to the question

>uses words, but don't know what they mean
Try hard

same goes for your english

Sure. On salvia some divine lady talked to me.

Yeah, November 9, 2016

Unseal the container before you squeeze

Yes, I've had vardegger a couple of times (you hear somebody coming, entering the house, hanging up their clothes etc but nobody there. 10 min later they come)

But the biggest one was last midsummer at about 3 in the night. Dog went all nuts, as something was outside. I took her out, she doesn't act like this, I thought it was a burglar or something so I brought an axe. The mood was indescribable. Nothing there, but it was as if I could senese something, the dog surely was.
>The very next day a walking stick of wood was in the backyard, where we went.
I gave me chills down my spine both at night and at morning when we went out again.

I think Óðinn passed by. I can't describe this

ha! me too m8

What did she say?

Cheers for the chivalry m8

>inb4 schizophrenics

This one was not me but a bit spooky, long after my grandfather passed. My grandmother woke up in the morning, to the smell of fresh coffee and heard a familiar routine out on the kitchen(her bedroom was next to it), the same routines as my grand father always did in the morning. She woke up, went out there. No coffee, but the smell was there still.

>presence of God
Everyday at work.

>paranormal
Shadowy figures in the middle of the night walking in the hallway, 3:00am chills and a general feeling of an unwelcome presence.

Old housewives tale, never answer random voices calling your name in the dead middle of the night.

get acacia confusa root bark powder, google beginner extraction TEK unless your familiar with chemistry

follow instructions

get smoking device

meet god/s and/or understand universe

Wow that sounds intense!

grampaismakingcoffeeupthere.jpg

I'd like to try DMT but I'm scared as shit that it would be too much for me. The most i've had is a shitload of edibles (weed) and that was almost too much at the peak.

How do you describe the feeling you get? I've had it a handful of times in my life but never all the time.

Meet God

Only time I did was when I had a seizure on 750 ug of LSD (epileptic here)

Yeah when my uncle molested me until he came inside me repeatedly over the course of several months. No wait thats when I realized god wasnt real, nvr mnd

You know its not normal, its not the cold, its just a dense feeling.

Back in 2010 I made a little prayer asking God to give me a sign that everything would end up ok in the West.
That night I had a dream where I was floating above the Earth with a bunch of other people beside me and I could see everything on the planet with perfect vision. A massive war suddenly broke out and ended with full use of nuclear weapons. Survivors slowly poured out of the ruins and rebuilt, and things were right again.

The dream itself isn't what struck me as a religious experience, but how I felt after. There was a feeling I'd never felt before radiating out of my chest, as if I'd been touched by the purest form of love. It lasted for a few weeks until it faded away.

I'm not really a religious person, I don't go to church or read the bible or even believe that Jesus is(was) real. But that was an experience I'll remember till I die.

I rolled double sixes twelve times in a row once.

Does that count?

WE WUZ PINE CONES N SHEIT NIGGA

>Have you ever had a religious experience Sup Forums?
Yes! I didn't understand it at the time, but Evelyn Underhill wrote a book in 1902 that described what I had seen. It's a free book download now, called "Mysticism".

>I'd like to try DMT
DMT can be endogenously induced through ritual, meditation, asceticism, etc. It is stronger and lasts longer than ingesting / smoking, etc.

The truth can only be experienced

Before this thread gets pruned, religious experience is political in that the West has degenerated from a place of acknowledging metaphysical objectivism, to a point of strict materialism and nihilism. Evola describes this in Riding the Tiger and Revolt.

It might not be a religious experience, but it was somewhat a proof of afterlife.

When I was around 5-6 y.o. my mother caught a very severe and nasty virus lung infection.

She passed out at work, got transported via helicopter to the specialized hospital. The lungs were already over than half full with somekind of slime/sludge, so she was immiediety put into intensive care.

To cut the story shot, doctors in the following weeks were trying to find a fittng solution since the virus couldn't be stopped with standard pocedure, She was put into farmacological coma and connected to the respirator,

The following was told to me like 2-3 years ago by my old man. (I am 30 now btw)

My father got a very lucid dream, where my mom told him that he needs to take care for me from now on since she is leaving. I still remember that night because my father woke up in the middle of the night and drove like crazy to the hospital. When he arrived, the doctor told him that my mother passed few hours ago.

Normally I would have called that kind of story bullshit, but I know my old man, Scientific mind, engeneer, never been in church in like 20 years, hates clergy etc, After that incident he claims that even if God as described in Christian religion doesnt exsist, there must be something after death.

I saw Jesus on my ceiling.

Also, god spoke to me about why the Reapers were evil.

Well, I had an experience that could be interpreted as religious a few years ago. It was a feeling of intense bliss. My mind didn't feel altered in any way and I was thinking fully straight. The only difference was that I perceived the world around my as incredibly beautiful, essentially perfect. I looked at something like a tree or a fence or even a pile of trash and it looked perfect and beautiful in every way, I felt like I could spend ages just looking at it. Lasted no more than a minute, probably.

desu it sounds like a very short acid trip.

Ian McCollum replied to one of my comments once, does it count?

Wow. Does your dad do anything 'spiritual' after that experience?

That's interesting. Can you give an example of that?

Did anything bring that on or did it just hit you out of nowhere?

I wouldn't personally call it religious, as I don't believe in anything like it. But, to a person who would be, I can see my experience I had in a car accident as a "God moment."

>driving to work in baltimore
>hit by dump truck
>spun in to on-coming traffic
>hit head on by a school bus
>car crushes like a tin can
>I crawl out with a few cuts and bruises

Everything went in slow motion when I felt the first jolt of the truck hit me. I realize it was because that ass hole really knickered my neurons in to firing faster. I was driving a manual, so I jammed it in to first gear to stall the engine and yanking my e-brake, while I powered over to get out of traffic. Then the bus hit and the seat mount broke and I laid straight back and got pushed in to the back seat.

Pretty weird to think about now, but I rationalize it.

Nope. never, He was a broken man after the loss for a month or two but he got his shit together after that,
The rest of blurry for me since I was a little kid back then. Anyway, he never was a spiritual guy, he only attended churches/religious institutions during wedding or funerals, since he never believed that whole church thing. But as I said, when talking about afterlife in general, he is deadset convinced there is some afterlife that incident.

>Can you give an example of that?
Examples of which part?

This. I worked in a haunted art museum with paranormal stuff occurring almost regularly. It was generally annoying rather than disturbing.