DEFEND THIS

Trump is trying to privatize air traffic control.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=70wmlAOF-Rs
youtube.com/watch?v=l8mmYwZXiGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LInk to speech: youtube.com/watch?v=70wmlAOF-Rs

Literally everyone in the aviation industry wants this. We've been begging for this for the last 15 years. ATC needs desperate upgrades that the FAA just cannot provide. Radar and radio voice comms were amazing back in the 80s. It's time to modernize and let GPS positioning and satcomms take over. They'll still be overseen by the FAA, the FAA just won't own the industry.

>if this had happened 10 years ago, MH370 wouldn't be missing

>the FAA is responsible is for MH370 missing

WEW LAD

Nice strawman.

Irrelevant though; the entire industry wants this change.

>the US government serves industry

Crony capitalist confirmed.

What are you even talking about?

Privatize the TSA and you'll have my support forever.

Nice try but that's how it was pre-9/11 and see where it got us?

Dismantle the TSA we let the terrorists win by creating it.

>being this much of a disgusting shill

Politicians don't have to fly like the rest of us plebes, they have NO IDEA how much it SUCKS ASS to fly. Even Trump has his own airplane.

In Japan, I can show up to the airport at Tokyo 20 mins before my flight leaves because security there has their shit down to a science. Why the fuck haven't we figured it out yet? Is it really easier to hire a bunch of nignogs and force me to show up 2 hours ahead of time to take a glorified bus somewhere?

You forgot the part where you make an argument against increased efficiency.

>Even Trump has his own airplane.
No, a multi-millionaire owns AN airplane. Trump owns a fleet of airplanes.

airline pilot here

it works fine in canada. our faa system blows at the moment

i used to see his airplane every time i flew into laguardia

Japan prioritizes actual security over the appearance.

America will lose it's status as a superpower because nobody gives a shit in government. Compare two:

>Fervent nationalist in time of world wars committed to showing their government and way of life is the fucking best

>Shitty 40 year old former bank manager who hates their job and literally everyone they serve

That's the difference. Japan also doesn't fall for the "lol cheapest contractor is always best" meme like the US military.

canada did it 30 years ago and it's going fine

youtube.com/watch?v=l8mmYwZXiGE

Good