Is Reality Winner Jewish?

I've seen reports that NSA leaker Reality Winner is Jewish, but would like to see concrete proof in light of her noxious Twitter comment that "being white is terrorism."

In the attached photo, she is wearing a Hamsa pendant, which has been adopted by both the Jewish and Muslim faiths and therefore is not conclusive.

Also, her surname could be an Anglicization of the common Jewish surname "Weiner."

Finally, her Twitter name is "Sara Winners," and "Sara" is also a popular Jewish female name.

Anyone have another other evidence or proof?

>The Hamsa, also known as the Khamsa, the Humes hand, the Hand of Fatima and the Hand of Miriam, is a popular symbol found throughout the Middle East and northern Africa, particularly within the Islamic and Jewish faiths. It is one of the national symbols of Algeria and appears in its emblem.

kashgar.com.au/blogs/ritual-objects/the-hamsa-khamsa

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZC884TwZcMI
theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/05/reality-winner-russia-us-election-hack-nsa-leak
theguardian
archive.is/mmtiP
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Either way, she's about to get redpilled so hard her lilly white progressive hippy soul will get sucked out her throat, while she's being forced to go down on Shaqueesha the Thunder Ass in the showers. This little leftshit is going to be 14/88 RAHOWA by the time she walks out as a 40 year old hag. Sweet sweet sweet karma little bitch.

The price for treason is death.

Let me guess, that was on her Instagram account because women can't go an hour without a selfie

she doesn't look like she's very intelligent. you worry about trump and the codes, yet she can just print out a document and send it to the media

Winner is sometimes a Jewish name, see pic related, Death Wish director Michael Winner who is perhaps the most Jewish man who ever lived.

She speaks Farsi/Dari and Pashto fluently. Those are self-taught too.

They're getting harder to spot.

Jew here, can confirm from the necklace that she's Jewish

What exactly did she do btw? On our side, or against us?

I can literally guarantee you that, unless she's some White looking Persian/Levantine chick (these are rare, but exist), she's Jewish. The Hamsa is enough proof.

major red flag, young white girl that learns sandpeople language is doing it because she is a sympathizer

/thread

why the fuck does she look like shes had a stroke?

That's a nigger nose, not a Jew nose. This is a bit random, but this woman from American Idol is like the ultimate phenotype for Jewesses, I could tell straight away.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZC884TwZcMI

They suck good cock and are super fun to plow 10/10 would recommend

Could someone explain what exactly happened?

thanks for the info

now please kill yourself kike

> Niggers
> Jews
> Not the same thing

But haven't Muslims also adopted the Hamsa? Is it forbidden for them to wear it as a necklace?

>tfw brand new ultraderm

that's gotta be the only reason she got in, they're hungry for translators even if they are thunder SJWs

wew that girl is jewtastic. i feel subverted just looking at her

I swear, half of pol is made up of retarded redneck types, and the other half is made up of subtle autistic geniuses. You clearly fall into the first category, if you fail to realise that anti-Semitism is the one thing that can strengthen Jews like quite literally nothing else can - the last time there was an anti-Semitic threat, Jews practically single-handedly (notable exception: Fermi (Jewish wife)) invented a bomb capable of destroying cities. Not that Jews, as an overall body, don't deserve being kicked back into line, just that Jews have a habit of turning weaknesses into strength - think Nietzsche's critique of Christianity.

She ain't a Muslim from how she looks though, if she were religious enough to wear a Hamsa (or whatever the mudslimes call it), she'd probably cover her hair.

Ashkenazi Jews have less SSA admixture than Northern Italians...

relax retard, it was a joke.

also jews have never invented anything, stop lying. you could destroy germany because you found a new teat to suckle, if you destroyed america you'd be broke in a week.

>Prosecutors allege that last month, Winner, who was working for the defense contractor Pluribus International Corporation, printed an NSA document detailing how Russia had hacked a voting equipment vendor in Florida and was trying to breach local election systems right up until the days before November’s vote.

>The Intercept reported on Monday that Russian military intelligence carried out a cyber-attack on at least one US voting software supplier and sent spear-phishing emails to more than a hundred local election officials days before the poll.

>The hacking of senior Democrats’ email accounts during the campaign has been well chronicled, but vote-counting was thought to have been unaffected, despite concerted Russian efforts to penetrate it.

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/05/reality-winner-russia-us-election-hack-nsa-leak

No shekels today

>theguardian com/us-news/2017/jun/05/reality-winner-russia-us-election-hack-nsa-leak
archive.is/mmtiP

Your whiny fucking jew tears are actually more entertaining than this kike cunt.

Tell me: is it a jew thing to always be a fucking traitor?

What are you talking about mate, Jews innovate all the time, it's just Jews don't tend to go down the engineering route - this is the whole "Aryan Physics" vs "Jewish Physics" debate, and while "Aryan Physics" made a neat rocket, "Jewish Physics" made the most powerful thing humanity has ever conceived. Neck yourself.

She's Jewish.

Muslim don't use Hand of Fatima no way, she sure is messing around with Kabala stuff.

Like everyone in the alphabetic agency's

But it could just be some flaky shitlib pose, like "feminists" wearing a hijab and then getting plowed by Tyrone or Jamal later in the evening.

I'm quite an objective Jew, for example I don't believe in the gas chambers (just think - how many Jews admit that), so take my words at face value. Not all Jews are the slimy, deceptive type Sup Forums imagines - in fact, the majority aren't, but I will agree Jews lack a patriotic connection to gentile host nations ON THE WHOLE, AND COMPARATIVELY (though Jews would be much much more patriotic to Western nations than non-White immigrants, by miles) that the natives possess.

Seth Rich was a Jew, for example, and to Sup Forums he pretty much represents patriotism recently.

Rolling for false flag. Feels like another psyop. They'll fake the trial in a kangaroo court, and she'll be sentenced, then disappear to a Kibbutz in Israel and live out her days on a farm. She pretty clearly looks like an Israeli-US dual citizen. These people shouldn't be allowed to serve in US government, because they've taken an oath first to another country.
>Those guns. Definitely idf.

>Jews innovate all the time
They're very innovative at ripping people off with financial or lawyer tricks, aren't they?

Perhaps, I doubt it though.

Don't lecture me about jews, kikeface. I have a degree in religious studies. I know more about you fucking people than anything you'll ever be able to lecture me about. Kill yourself promptly.

that moment when poltards have zero counterattack to this girl leaks so they start the jew narrative

AAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Really need a smoking gun. Sara Weiner wearing a Hamsa is certainly Jewy as fuck!

tfw you screencap your own post

(((Trust me, goyim, I'm your friend and ally)))

Mate, she's getting sent away for years, what the fuck is your point except to confirm the low-IQ stereotype of Latin Americans?

That's the first time I've ever heard someone claim to have knowledge of how the Jews of today work from RS, you're a special kind of retard.

What about Seth Rich, is he a snivelling kike too?

"i don't believe in nazi gas chambers."

woah dude you're so Sup Forums for a jew.

ya just kidding, i am jewish too and ill go so far as to say that i dont believe in nazi gas chambers or that more than several hundred thousand jews died . furthermore ill say that the final solution was most likely a plan to deport jews from europe, not kill them. havaara agreement, hitler wanted us to go to our holy land and stay, not murder us. how do you think he would have attempted to rule the world if everyone knew he was malevolently and purposefully liquidating certain populations. they would fight to the death before falling to nazi control. doesn't seem smart for a guy trying to rule the world yea?

She was a linguist with the Air Force. They literally pay you to learn these languages. It's not that conspiratorial

based kike bro. the greatest of allies.

I'm not a full Holocaust denier, I'm basically in-line with Icke, man's a genius. A few million Jews probably died, 1-2 million by Einsatzgruppen and 1-2 million by Reinhardt camps. The Jews didn't just disappear, and there was no mass migration of Ashkenazi Jews into Russia or Israel (this is a dumb claim with no evidence supporting it, as you'd have to show where the millions went)

Seth Rich? I understand you hating Jews, but still...

IRVING, NOT ICKE, fml

Check bat mitzvah reports online

And yet here I am, with a degree that includes indepth academic study of kikedom including its variations, history, and broader sociological analyses vis a vis host cultures, and there you are, shitposting.

You were saying?

You have to realize that if you read Mein Kampf, Hitler basically divides Jews into two groups:
> These people have a slightly weird religion but they're otherwise decent people.
You know, ye olde Standard Jüden. In Germany this might range from the Ben Shapiros on the right to right before Bill Maher on the left.

> The intellectual and cultural elite in Berlin.
You know, the ones that needs to be gassed. Because they push the same shit in Israel too, and they're hated even there. You know, the ones that push the dildocracy in the US and Sweden. I'm more familiar with the Swedish intellectual work than the American, but it's all the same insanity.

Majority of the people in the US government are jewish, that's how the ZOG operates, there's no risk of anyone overthrowing them from the inside because they're all jews

Look at CNN, propaganda arm of the deep state

Nobody cares about your (((degree))) ahmed

seth rich is what happens when a jew steps off the plantation

dont let your rabbi or lawyer hear you say that stuff about the holocaust or youll be next

remember the 6,000,000,000,000,000

I'm a Jew myself, I know literally thousands of Jews, basically none of them are these Talmudic "MIX THE GOYS, RACE SUBVERSION NOW!" types Sup Forums LARPs about, most of those are old people. I have had an old woman talk to me about how she disowned her son because she married "one of them" (goy), but that's literally it. Young Jews are just as normie and degenerate as the rest of the West, if a bit more liberal and less patriotic.

Sauce please, retard.

So there's no winning is there, Jews are either out to get the West, or when they act in favour of it, they're strays.

you know there wasn't another diaspora from europe after or during the war right? people were sneaking out as they saw the writing on the wall early or were straight up refugees. many also stayed in europe post war furthermore there was an emigration. there was a much smaller number of jews that died than people currently believe, MUCH. most jews are complicit with the jews that /pol complains about because they would rather either be the most ridiculous atheist sjw-type thundercunts on the planet or they have to always be hebrew first before american or polish or russian or whatever. our history forces jews to believe they are outcasts and greater than all around us even if we arent recognized as this by those around us. wherein, deceit is the number one outcome of this relationship. when you think you are better than everyone else but know that people will check your ass then you keep it to yourself and change your supremacy strategy to be based almost exclusively on deceit. in conclusion, if you don't oppose hebrew strategy, you are likely the same as what Sup Forums complains about.

> mah anecdotes

Yeah, but I bet you can't tell me the historical reason why.

go home leoric

No, she advocates openly about supporting Iran and stopping "Israel Apartheid regime"

yes, of course. but hitler isnt my hero, he was wrong, there are a third type of jew which is the vast majority of them. the ones that will side with ingroup preference and protect the commushits in berlin because they are brews.

you've got your business jews and marxist media jews, business can be media jews like soros but it's usually not like that. and then there are dumb normie jews that aren't in the club like everyone else.

Pathetic.

He was a Bernie Bro who was pissed that a shiksa had screwed a fellow coethnic. He didn't leak to Wikileaks because he was a fan of Trump's, but simply because he hated Krooked Killary.

#imwithicke

Why what, why very few Jews have this Talmudic attitude? Er, I don't know, maybe because the Holy Book on which Jewish identity is wholly based says Jews are special, and non-Jews will serve them? But, guess what? Jews are heavily atheistic (not that that is an 100% proof of non-Talmudic attitudes, but not in the sense of chosen by God), and out of those that believe in God, almost all can only read Hebrew - very few understand, and actively read Holy Books.

Does she actually? She could be Persian

of course there is a way to win.

be a good person, look out for your family and people, be a productive member of society, get married, have kids, get old, die.

you're a jew, you should look out for jew interests. i'm not a jew, i look out for my own interests. i don't "hate" jews for their actions, they are on the other team and they're beating us. if you weren't trying to beat us, you'd be not even worthy of our dismay.

theres always jews here who are all #NotAllJews and shit.. thats not the point. your people are still out to get us, and I'm sure you'd agree. What do you expect US to do?

Does anyone think the "lizard people" meme is just a slick way for Icke to refer to Jews? He doesn't really believe in reptilian shapeshifters, does he?

No, that's not it at all, you fucking simpleton.

[x] inb4 related to Anthony

It seems everyone on Sup Forums has assigned Jews a mythical status, like an alien power that is above that of normal men. Read this Nietzsche (who basically inspired Mein Kampf, keep that in mean when reading), and then shut up.

*in mind

i fucking lol'd

Her actual name is Reality? You people truly have become those you used to despise, le 56% beige niggers

And why is Sup Forums having a collective stroke over this?

What is wrong with what she did? Or is it just because it might hurt their metaphorical foster father, Trump?

>everyone on Sup Forums has assigned Jews a mythical statu

u could even say that they are "chosen people" huh

I doubt it, Jews aren't a noble race, but we're obviously the strongest. The thing is, as an art lover, I kinda feel like Jews don't deserve to be the master race as if the case currently, as there's never been a Jewish Beethoven.

Is her perpetual sideways smirk a liberal thing?

I've seen that, but if she is a member or fan of "Jewish Veg" does that automatically mean she's Jewish? That reference isn't very clear, to be honest.

>And why is Sup Forums having a collective stroke over this?
Trump is being hamstrung by leaks and the bullshit Russia-collusion narrative. Both need to be ended so that he can move forward more aggressively with his agenda and put the traitorous shitlibs in their place.

This. The Jews look whiter than anglos now. Probably some sort of shape shifting DNA they have evolved. I get so sad when I see a cutie in TV and I google her looking for nakeds to fap to and Wikipedia tells me she is jewish

The religion is just a cover for the cabal, that's why the atheistic ones still call themselves Jewish. Other religions don't work that way

i dunno, i don't think jews are the master race. i will cede that you've beaten whites, there's no way we will ever en masse name the jew.

but i suspect you'll have more problem with asians. after america dries up and blows away, you'll need a new cash cow. you learned the white mans weakness, his guilt and empathy, but china and japan are well aware of your tricks. you simply will never have the population to overcome by force, obviously.

Clearly you've never heard of international trade, which China is basically attached to, and which Jews likely control. We're fucking smart, only stormfags claim otherwise, but for some reason I just can't imagine a Jewish Beethoven ever existing.

It doesn't mean that for sure but it's fairly likely

Reality Winner is not a real name. It's not a real person.

stormfags absolutely claim jews are smart. you have a pretty warped view of how storm and Sup Forums view jews. we know you are smart, we know you are dangerous, we know you are hellbent on our destruction, we know you hate us. otherwise we wouldnt give a shit about your people.

Jews are incredibly smart, but the problem is that they think in such narrow, tribalistic ways that they can't help but be parasitic. It makes sense given the historical diaspora and persecution, but it's a problem that's not easily solved.

But just have a look at her Twitter account. She is so "woke." She is so hip to "reality" just she had to call herself that!

>smart
only Ashkenazi jews
Southern jews are double digit iq retards like everything that comes from the South

Most Jewish men aren't very attractive. This is one big source of their resentment against the physically superior gentile male. Their need to make money by any means necessary is the primary way they can secure access to female wombs to carry on their genes.

She looks like she has that "I'm white but my kids won't be" face.

Honestly, she looks like a dyke. What's with all the bodybuilding?