Among the 13 counties, there were 5,538 adults ages 18-50 without dependents receiving food stamps as of Jan. 1, 2017...

Among the 13 counties, there were 5,538 adults ages 18-50 without dependents receiving food stamps as of Jan. 1, 2017. That number dropped to 831 - a decline of about 85 percent - by May 1, 2017.

Other urls found in this thread:

al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/06/13_alabama_counties_had_85_per.html
archive.is/Ao7aj
archive.is/GbOPb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice link retard.

Since OP's a faggot

al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/06/13_alabama_counties_had_85_per.html

>This page was archived SIX HOURS AGO
archive.is/Ao7aj

>not knowing everything i post about is on drudge

>being a retard
>not even excusing yourself for being retarded

>i post
This is an anonymous image board you fucking moron. Am I supposed to recognize you as the user that posts drudge links?

>how could you not know everything about me, the anonymous poster on a vietnamese throat singing site, whose ID changes with each thread?

Work requirements?

Where are they getting their gibs now?

How was that not already a requirement?

We should make mandatory drug testing next for anyone on Gov benefits.

You have to have a job to get them, unemployment would only last a set amount of time instead of being able to essentially be unemployed as employment aka democrat voter.

To explain the last statement, democrats want people to sit on welfare and do nothing because not only does it guarantee votes, but it creates a rabid anti-libertarian who will fight any move that decreases the power of the state.

The common totalitarian tactic of putting some sheep on their payroll so they have a ready supply of people who will in a sense act as hired muscle to stop any anti-statist ideas amongst themselves.

>able-bodied
Oh I see. They got pregnant and/or went to a state psychiatrist and got diagnosed with bullshit.

>During the economic downturn of 2011-2013, several states - including Alabama - waived the SNAP work requirements in response to high unemployment. It was reinstituted for 54 counties on Jan. 1, 2016 and for the remaining 13 on Jan. 1, 2017.

read the article you fucking nigger

When people say this folks always say"oh my God do you know how expensive that is?!?!" In a veiled copout for look just gib the gibs.

If it cost twice as much but raised moral standards, we should do it.

>crime goes up 85%

It really is sort of a waste. The most abused drugs will leave a persons system within 3 days and most fuck ups manage to get clean for their appointments.

>Most concealed carry permits in the country.

You were saying?

>3 days
Orly?
archive.is/GbOPb

Those are even more expensive and require a lab. The issue here was cost effectiveness not the effectiveness of the drug test. Id rather they off themselves with drugs than have to pay to hold their hand.

Just add in mandatory drug testing to receive public aid. You'll see a massive decrease in parasites leeching off the system.

The money saved from people being kicked out of these programs would more than cover the cost of the testing.

Stop being a nigger trying to save your gibs

They should tie welfare to getting a trade

So if the county has a demand for forklift drivers, give welfare recipients forklift driver training

This way you put them back in the workforce and they can sustain a family, instead of pushing them back to shitty retail jobs that don't even cover the rent

well now you know

if you think this is bad the unemployment collecting process was a joke for years

you can literally just do it online, enter in a bunch of random jobs from online searches and simply say "no respond/waiting responce" nobody ever checked it or followed up, they only ever stop and check if you worked at a staffing agency who called you with a job, but even then if you dont answer the phone they cant blame you, but if you answer and dont take it, then they'll put it under review and you'll most likely get declined then

Its been tried in places like Kentucky. It isn't cost effective and people can reapply/hide their drug use. Maybe if there was a lifetime ban added but they can reapply later if they fail a test. Also their kids should be taken away but that just creates further cost for the state.

It's a good idea but unfortunately the costs of training employees is huge and somewhat complicated. A fully trained employee brings in far more money then someone in training(as you can imagine) and the longer the training period the more the business or company loses money. I'm a DM for a fast food restaurant and at the end of the day training a single shift supervisor costs the company 40 thousand dollars in lost profits etc. add to that the fact that someone can quit at any time or be fired and training people is not something any company likes to do. Plus the current welfare generations are not people looking to get back into society it's people wanting what they've been given all their lives...more hand outs.